Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt tips
Posted: 2016-08-12, 8:13 pm

decoyboy19
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'll be in Frankfurt for a day and will head down to Bahnhofsviertel.
Any tips? About the Eros centres, Windows, or anything in general?
Cheers
Re: Frankfurt tips
Posted: 2016-08-16, 1:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Get ready to walk up and down the stairs. Most girls do not start until 2 pm. Watch your wallet.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-17, 9:16 am

splodge Power Kat
I'd say with the massive migrant influx to Germany there could be lot more people about who need money. So. Yes anyone who goes to any German rld should be even more careful. It was dodgy enough before but well behaved mostly too. Also, if anyone links tgirls be sure to visit floor 3 of the eroscentre. The one with the yellow sign. Some real beauties on display. Also. The sex kino on breite Gasse has women who come in to get gang banged. A fantastic thing to see.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 2:44 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
splodge wrote:
The sex kino on breite Gasse has women who come in to get gang banged. A fantastic thing to see.

Are these true no-cost amateurs, or sex workers who are paid, or ... ?

And on a given 1 hour visit what are the chances such a woman will show up?

Are there times of the day, and days of the week, that are better than others?

Posted: 2016-11-02, 9:08 am

Yahra
I suggest Rotes Haus (you can google it) for great prices and great beauties from Eastern Europe. 30 Euro gets you 20 mins and about 2 positions with CBJ
Posted: 2016-11-03, 12:03 am

Konfundo
decoyboy19 wrote:
Cheers

There's no windows as such, just Eros centers with steep stairs, each girl will be in her little room with a wash basin and bed and there's about four rooms on each floor, the girl if available will be on her bed relaxing or chatting at the door with other girls. Brite gasse Eros were all dead when we went.
There's a lot of gems in the Eros Centres in bannhovsteil near the haupenhouf train station.
I didn't see any street girls my two times there but no doubt they are around. Decent strip club is the one with American flag on it, five Euro a beer or coke and twenty a Laplace, no mad rip offs. Dr Mueller was all men and two elderly working women when I went so I headed off.
As regards fkk I visited Mainhatten four times on my two visits to Frankfurt. Free beer or cola, food is actually decent and all amazing sessions with no up sell. I might visit palace next month when I go again but I'll definitely be in Mainhatten on the Tuesday I arrive. Mainhatten is €20 in a taxi from around Haupenhauf station.
There's also many massage parlors dotted around. I visited Pam's massage, choice of 8 girls, and great service although I paid €50 for an extra. Some decent burger and pizza places around the rld and a burger king and all the Starbucks etc in the station itself. Irish bar o reillys was decent and worth chilling in (it's on the walk from the train station to beginning of rld/Eros centres).
Posted: 2017-01-16, 3:34 pm

leoqwerty
Konfundo wrote:
decoyboy19 wrote:
Cheers

There's no windows as such, just Eros centers with steep stairs, each girl will be in her little room with a wash basin and bed and there's about four rooms on each floor, the girl if available will be on her bed relaxing or chatting at the door with other girls. Brite gasse Eros were all dead when we went.
There's a lot of gems in the Eros Centres in bannhovsteil near the haupenhouf train station.
I didn't see any street girls my two times there but no doubt they are around. Decent strip club is the one with American flag on it, five Euro a beer or coke and twenty a Laplace, no mad rip offs. Dr Mueller was all men and two elderly working women when I went so I headed off.
As regards fkk I visited Mainhatten four times on my two visits to Frankfurt. Free beer or cola, food is actually decent and all amazing sessions with no up sell. I might visit palace next month when I go again but I'll definitely be in Mainhatten on the Tuesday I arrive. Mainhatten is €20 in a taxi from around Haupenhauf station.
There's also many massage parlors dotted around. I visited Pam's massage, choice of 8 girls, and great service although I paid €50 for an extra. Some decent burger and pizza places around the rld and a burger king and all the Starbucks etc in the station itself. Irish bar o reillys was decent and worth chilling in (it's on the walk from the train station to beginning of rld/Eros centres).

What do you mean you paid 50 Euro for an extra at Pam's massage. What was the extra?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: