Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Playtime in January – FKK Sharks
Posted: 2017-01-30, 3:31 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Playtime in January – FKK Sharks

Friday, January 27, 2017

It’s sunny and clear with temperature a few degrees above freezing. I arrived at Sharks at 2 pm. There were some interesting prospects, led by a tall blonde sitting/standing by the big chair near the slot machines. Her tramp tattoo by her tail bones was a positive match with a tall blonde Dwyer from Romania whom I had the pleasure to meet during the Sylvester party 4 weeks ago. But her hair was a lot longer. A day later, we spoke and she’s Dwyer indeed, now with long blonde extensions. Freddy and his twin cousins gave her very high marks for her oral talents.

I talked to a couple girls who wanted some business. Evi from Moldova was there smiling at me but her ass was a bit fat these days. Then I saw Roxanne walking by and she looked really cute with her shorter hair. In the room, she’s intense for the whole hour. I left at 4 pm for some rest and relaxation. I did not know that I missed Ruby until she told me later, not in a very pleasant way… Ha Ha.

I returned to Sharks around 7 pm and found Ruby standing by the bar at her usual spots. I could not help but notice a smoking hot petite chic in a black dental floss bikini that exposed her breasts and barely wrapped around her tiny little pussy with camel toes in full display. Damn! Too bad that Ruby only works with one girl, her long-time friend who has left Germany for good. But wait. Ruby had a few words with that chic before she joined me again as we were on the way to the room. I asked if she knew that girl with a wink. She confirmed that I would like the hot chic to join us before she yelled, “Alinaaaaaaa”. Alina quickly and cheerfully moved towards us and we headed to one of the 6 new rooms downstairs. While Ruby was busy spreading the sheets on the bed, I got acquainted with Alina as my mouth and hands got very busy. Finally, Ruby shouted, “HEY!” I laughed before turning attention to Ruby, Ruby then got on all four, demonstrated how her friend was doing the fake moan while checking on her nails when I mounted her from behind during our threesome a few months ago. We had a good laugh. It’s another fucking hour well spent.

The dinner was good. I had some steamed vegetables and some creamy chicken with a little spice in it. Afterwards, I spent another hour with Ruby alone before leaving the club again at 9:30 pm.

I retuned at 11:30 pm, hoping to locate the prime attraction, a slim and hot gorgeous blonde I met at the party – Elize from Romania. Too bad, I could not find her though. Four weeks ago, she was not sure if she would be around towards the end of January.

I saw Alina sitting near the pole dance area. I told her that we would wait for Ruby for another round. She was very happy and planted a big kiss on my cheek. Minutes later, Ruby joined in the meeting. It was another good time.

It’s 1 am Saturday morning and it’s the first day of the Lunar Year of the Rooster. I was watching a re-run of the Australian Open in the dining/relax area with 5 HDTVs with Nadal and the new star from Bulgaria battling out the 5th set.

Then a tall slim blonde and her cute blonde friend stood near the door. She looked at me and asked, “didn’t we meet at the Sylvester party for a couple hours?”

To be continued….

Regards,
Fred
Re: Playtime in January – FKK Sharks
Posted: 2017-02-08, 4:51 am

420 Power Kat
Keep up the good work Freddie...If it wasn't for my new GF who gives me the GFE PLUS PSE all in one,,I would be in Germany or Holland.

Will be back in June for a family reunion in Slovakia.

Cheers Fred,, lets hook up sometime in California,,just saying

James

Posted: 2017-02-08, 11:01 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
420 wrote:
Keep up the good work Freddie...If it wasn't for my new GF who gives me the GFE PLUS PSE all in one,,I would be in Germany or Holland.

James

Hello James,

Greed is good. You can have GFE + PSE times 2 with the right trio partners. More than twice the pleasure! Can you handle that?

Regards,
Fred
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: