Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
German FKK Sauna Club Sex Vacation
Posted: 2017-02-20, 10:21 pm

solo traveler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sharks February 11
I visited Sharks on February 11. It was Saturday. Arrived around 11:30.
At the reception, the receptionist accepted my the free entry on my VIP card (buy 5 get 6), which I bought 2 years ago.
This was great, because I did not have to pay another 65 EUR for entry.
Sharks had a few renovation.
No movie theater anymore, but that did not matter.
The upstairs pool was replaced by two small Jacuzzi. I prefer the old small pool.
New extra indoor lounge with transparent wall outside the bistro, which was great and very warm.
A few other changes, and so on.
Had 3 average 30-minute sessions here.
1. Daar, Romanian, 50 EUR.
2. The famous Roxana, Romanian, 50 EUR.
3. Dalia, Romanian, 50 EUR.
Daar and Dalia both pushed for 1-hour session, and refused to DFK (Dalia no kissing at all) for 50 EUR.
They literally said, DFK is only available for 1-hour+ sessions, meaning they would only do that for 100+ EUR.
So, 30 minutes, 50 EUR, was simply quick BBBJ and covered sex.
Roxana kissed for 50 EUR, and her BBBJ and kissing skills was good, which gave a bit Girlfriend experience.
However, when the session was over, she wanted extra 10 EUR for tip.
I am Captain East Asian, I am here in FKK Sauna land to show the women that not all East Asian men are weak, soft, and easily manipulated.
So, I did not care about what she said, just gave her 50 EUR and said bye bye.
All in all, the environment of Sharks was great.
Facilities, food, atmosphere were all good.
The only drawback were the women now started to get more and more greedy and did not provide DFK for under 100 EUR.
As a result, maybe a conclusion could be made. All Hessen big 5 clubs are all tourist clubs now. Women are spoiled by tourists. So, no more good service for 50 EUR anymore.
I have done my best. All my sessions in Hessen clubs are 50 EUR 30 minutes.
However, other tourists just could not stop over pay or get manipulated by the women. Too bad all Hessen big 5 clubs are turning into the way it is now.
Time to say bye bye to Hessen, I think.
Leave Sharks at around 20:00, when the place just started to got too crowed.
Took ICE to Dusseldorf.
I am now typing this report in my hotel in Duesseldorf.

P.S.
Why are the immigration officers in Frankfurt Airport becoming more and more annoying?
He kept asking me questions regarding my trip.
He could not believe A tourist without any German family or friends come to Germany just to stay in Darmstadt for 1 day and Dusseldorf for 5 days.
He kept asking why don't you want to go to France or Spain, etc. Why only Germany? If you do not have friends, why are you going staying in Dusseldorf and Dusseldorf only?
Very annoying guy.
Anyway, in the end, still got let in.
Maybe German members should tell the immigration officers that if some single men come to Germany to only stay in one single city for vacation, they are here for the local fun.
Tell them to stop asking stupid questions, and let more International punters enter as fast as possible.
LOL.

Mondial February 12
I visited Mondial on February 12. It was Sunday.
The facilities and food is good for 30 EUR entrance fee.
A simple meal in a bistro in Germany cost more than 10 EUR, so having 3+ meals in Mondial has gained back what I paid actually.
Had 2 average 20-minute sessions here.
1. Ada, Romanian, 30 EUR.
She is red-haired, in black lingerie, about 170 cm, which is about the same height as I, and she is already the tallest one that night.
So, no one is taller than 170 cm that night, I think.
It's a shame that she only give a bit light kiss.
2. Marilena, Romanian, 30 EUR.
Blonde haired, in white lingerie.
She provided DFK for a while, which is what I like.
What I also like about this club is, no need to negotiate the time and price.
All women will assume you are going to have a quick session of 20 minutes 30 EUR.
Only thing you need to ask is whether they kiss / DFK or not.
However, the answer may still be unreliable, because women like Ada may still only provide light kissing in room.
But for 20 minutes 30 EUR, you cannot demand more. Light kissing / DFK, BBBJ, and covered sex. Quick sex.
Overall, I had a good time in Mondial.
Met one German local in the Sauna, he said this is the best best place for 30-EUR-deals in Germany.
Best value for the cost-performance rate, I think.
This club is like a Turkish land. LOL. Everything is of Turkish style.
I do not have a problem blending in at all. Maybe my body type and hair style resemble Turkish's, so if they do not look at my face in a close distance, they may think I am one of them. LOL.
May come back to this club again.

Acapulco February 13
I visited Acapulco on February 12. It was Monday.
Acapulco is great. I regret that I have not found this gem club earlier.
It is like a combination of Sharks and World.
I traveled by train and bus. There is a bus stop on the main road within walking distance.
It's a very beautiful and tranquil area.
Arrived later than 13:00, so had to pay 40 EUR for entry. (30 EUR before 13:00.).
The big lounge is superb. You can still overview all women when sitting at the Bistro.
The upstairs area actually allows guests to relax and sleep there, unlike many other clubs where the relax area is noisy and full of nuisance.
Had 2 good session.
1. Menuela, Romanian, 40 EUR.
2. Mihaela, Romanian, 40 EUR.
Both are hot and sexy.
Menuela only allowed lip kissing. Mihiela allowed DFK.
Food and facilities also great, and can compete with Sharks and World.
But the entrance fee and the session fee in Acapulco are cheaper.
After exploring Mondial and Acapulco, I am now an NRW club guy for sure.
Will be returning to Mondial and Acapulco again respectively, I think.

Acapulco Gold February 14
I visited Acapulco Gold on February 14. It was Tuesday.
It is just like its name, a smaller replica of Acapulco.
The location is interesting. It is literally situated in a residential area with ordinary houses around, unlike most clubs that are situated in some industrial sites.
This is a small club. Reminds me of Mainhattan in Hessen.
Facilities are small. Food is okay.
No warm and quiet indoor areas to relax except for the small cinema.
Had 2 okay session.
Corina and Raisa.
Both provide DFK with standard price.
Here, entry fee costs 30 EUR (Happy Hour before 14:00 costs 20 EUR), session fee is the same as Acapulco 40 EUR 30 minutes.
I would say this beats the record of Cost-Performance ratio with club entry fee.
A normal Sauna usage in Germany cost more than 10 EUR.
A normal simple meal in Germany also cost more than around 7 EUR.
So, topping things up, the usage of Sauna and the food itself has gained the entry fee back immediately.
Where the hell in this world can you find a place to have a decent sauna, more than edible food, and some warm sofas to relax for over 12 hours, and all of these stuff cost you only 20 EUR?
Even in some poor as hell Asian countries, these combinations will generally cost more than 20 EUR.
All in all, not the working women here that impressed me a lot, but the house itself that impressed me.
Makes me start to think about making Germany my second home away from home.
It's a shame that I have a job that requires me to work in my home country.
So, all those plans must be postponed after I retire, perhaps, which will still take a very long time to happen.

Mondial February 15
Another visit to Mondial.
Had three 30 EUR 20-minute session.
1. Tatiana.
Nice. DFK. Girlfriend experience.
2. Small and short Anne-Hathaway-look-alike. Forget her name. Start with letter R.
Not nice, no kissing at all, only quick BBBJ and covered fuck.
She said this is normal service here. Only some women will provide kissing, but that's their own choice.
What she said was flawless, so I could not deny her.
Just imagine I'm fucking Anne Hathaway, and then finish.
This is the second time I saw working women who resemble Anne Hathaway in German FKK Sauna clubs. LOL.
3. Raisa.
No kissing at all, either. Just like No. 2.
I'm attracted by her hot look, so just enjoy a hot woman sucking my thing and fucking her.
The music is unbearably loud. This time louder than my last visit. Why the hell they have to put the volume to the degree that hurt one's ears?
This time I can see why some people avoid this club. Insanely loud music and some young guests acting like crazy assholes in the club, which is very annoying.
During my two visits, I see most women are of the average type or a bit above average type. No real models, but not many ugly ones either.

Acapulco February 16
Another visit to Acapulco.
I think I fall in love with this club.
Mainly because of its location and surroundings. It is so unreal. It is like a house in heaven that I dream for.
Maybe World in Giessen has the same feeling, too. But entrance fee and session fee are more expensive.
I repeated the slim tall blonde Mihaela two time this day.
All our sessions are 40 EUR 30 minutes.
Good DFK and Girlfriend Experience as always.
Highly recommended.
Finally, before the club is about to close at 3 am, I had one last terrible session with a typical black haired Romanian woman.
The service and feeling is so bad that I have to quit the session.
Maybe it is because she is new to this business, or maybe she do it purposely, I don't know.
I hold my anger and just hand her 40 EUR without looking at her even one glance after I leave the room.
Maybe I can complain it to the front desk and get a sentence that I don't have to pay, but I just did not to it.
In Acapulco, the working women seem to ask me "Is everything okay / good?
I think, it has something to do with the club policy?
If guests complain, maybe they will get punished?
Anyway, this is my last day of vacation, and the club is about to close at 3 am, so just let 40 EUR fly away.
All in all, Acapulco is a strange place with attraction for me.
The appearance of the house is just like what I dreamed for a pleasure house full of women.
And love the big lounge and bistro area.
The only downside is that the food supply is limited. No more food after certain time.
Most of the women here seem to be some naive youngsters who just came from the countryside of Romania, which is also good.
I will probably come back to this club in my future sex vacation.

Shock
Every time I finished a sex vacation abroad, I always feel kind of depressed and hopeless when going back to my home country.
The difference and gap between the working women in P4P venues and the obnoxious women in real life are so huge that I cannot handle such shock. :(
In P4P venues, I am a king or a VIP. I get what I want in exchange for money. Everything is fair and simple.
In real life, I am nothing. What's worse, sometimes I will be used like a tool by women without gaining anything back. I put a lot of effort, but get nothing back. What is this for?
As a result, I am actually keeping a distance with all women in real life purposely.
Since they will not consider me a candidate of their husband, boyfriend, or even sex partner, why waste my time dealing with them?

Anyway, maybe I need 1-2 weeks to recover from this shock, and then move on, work hard, earn more money, and then plan another sex vacation few months later.
Thanks for reading.
Re: German FKK Sauna Club Sex Vacation
Posted: 2017-02-21, 1:30 am

molby
Thanks for sharing solo. Great post, always great to hear about different venues. Cheers
Posted: 2017-02-23, 1:36 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Why are the immigration officers in Frankfurt Airport becoming more and more annoying?
He kept asking me questions regarding my trip."

Solo,

Simply show them your Sharks 5 for 6 entry card. They will laugh and tell you "have a good time" and let you in.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2017-05-06, 9:55 am

FinnishGuy93
fred wrote:
"Why are the immigration officers in Frankfurt Airport becoming more and more annoying?

Solo,

Simply show them your Sharks 5 for 6 entry card. They will laugh and tell you "have a good time" and let you in.

Regards,
Fred

Hahaha, that made my day.
Posted: 2017-05-08, 11:09 am

solo traveler
fred wrote:

Solo,

Regards,
Fred

I've used up that VIP card, and the card was taken back by the receptionist.
But I keep some business cards from other clubs.
Next time I fly into Schengen areas, I will show them those business cards and say I'm there to visit German Sauna clubs. LOL.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: