Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Antwerp , Oostende, Seraing and Brussels.
Posted: 2017-06-13, 10:47 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the reports. Antwerp is pretty much how I would describ it but can never think of the words. Always enjoyed reading your Belgian stuff and recognising half the places you visit and describe. Hope you have a nice retirement!
Posted: 2017-06-25, 9:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. You're welcome lilji. Dudes. There's loads more I could say. But I try not to get any girls in trouble etc. I don't really like to mention names etc or bad mouth any girls. Just a basic report on numbers , types of women , atmosphere , etc. I have funny stories too with some girls but don't like to embarrass them. I'm a big fan of rlds as you all know an tend to stick to them.
Next up for me will be Holland. Nationwide tour. Based in Rotterdam. Couple of visits to Moods. Have seen a few women in action there . They tend to prefer the north African men. Fascinating to watch and wank. Lol. They have trans days there too. From there I'll visit Deventer again - beautiful South American last time. Truly stunning. Leeuwarden - I got super lucky with a milf last time ; truly stunning. One of the best ever . I'll visit Groningen perhaps. Maybe Alkmaar instead then the bus to Leeuwarden. To see the sea road. Nigmegen? Lol can't even remember if ive visited there before. Obviously Den Haag and maybe Haarlem for the kino. Would like to see Schevingen also.

Posted: 2018-05-07, 2:15 am

relaxlabrudder
Hi splodge,

Great write up and discovery.

Do you mind sharing along which street is the RLD? And how do you get there? Would love to try milf there? How do you approach or know if they are working ladies?

splodge wrote:
Seraing rld is very run down but inside the kamers it one of the best I've seen. Little run down but not sure problem. Tidy and clean . Wish my city had an rld. If you have an rld in your city ; you don't realise how lucky you are. We used to have one but it was closed down. Real shame. Was infamous. Somewhere to empty your sack in times of desperation. If you keep walking to the end of Seraing rld you best hold your nose. The stink of piss is atrocious. Why not urinal ffs? ??

Also. It was very busy due to atrocious Lloyd the cars. Loads and loads of them. Continuously driving around the cul-de-sac. Sorry to mention sack again but I thoroughly emptied mine in to two beautiful bodies.
Posted: 2018-05-07, 9:57 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Until I can find a way around Google banning my map I'll try to contribute individual pointers.

Seraing... https://www.google.com/maps/@50.6089025 ... 312!8i6656

Posted: 2018-05-08, 7:50 pm

relaxlabrudder
Thank you for the pointer .very much appreciated. By the way I guess I will immediately stood out as foreigner as I am Asian, any advice on price negotiation? Would they totally 'bring me to the cleaners' so to speak?(Jack up price)

neurosynth wrote:
Until I can find a way around Google banning my map I'll try to contribute individual pointers.

Posted: 2018-05-15, 2:33 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're welcome. And he certainly is a legend. Denied access to your maps. What's going on man.

[ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: