Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sheffield Red Light District , England.
Posted: 2017-09-19, 2:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I say red light district but it's actually an area with 14 massage parlours with various different types of women. There's a programme called , a very British brothel. It talks about day to day life in a massage parlour. Haven't experienced the area yet but I can assure you I shall be visiting Sheffield for a few days soon. Looks really good. An Internet sea4ch will show more about the area I'm sure. I'll add to this post when I go there.

Posted: 2017-09-19, 4:23 pm

Patarei
Maybe can be something interesting.
Have never been in England, so it might be time for a visit soon :)
Re: Sheffield Red Light District , England.
Posted: 2017-09-19, 5:33 pm

splodge Power Kat
This will happen a week Friday all being well. And probably regular after that. There's 14 massage parlours on one road apparently. All sorts of girls. Unsure of prices but one is called city sauna. Check their website. Definitely checking this out instead of some trans clubs I've been visiting. Full reports to follow.

Posted: 2017-09-19, 9:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's 1.2 miles from the main train station. So either a bus or tram. Or taxi. Definitely checking this area out. Used to see a lot in my city. But his seems to be bunched together on an industrial estate so really do want to check it out. Let's say a week Friday. If I like it; they'll be many more reports.

Posted: 2017-09-21, 3:29 am

Patarei
Thank you very much for the information.

Think I will be visit next year. Sounds very interesting.
Posted: 2017-09-21, 11:41 am

splodge Power Kat
Will check it out Friday.

Posted: 2017-09-24, 1:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
Also checking it classic touch sauna on Chesterfield Road. It's has mature ladies. Does anybody else know any other mature massage parlours in Sheffield?

Posted: 2017-09-24, 3:50 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
GFE is the only place I've had experience of. Pretty good place but didn't notice any particularly mature women whilst there.
Look forward to your report(s) from around the city and environs...
Posted: 2017-09-26, 9:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
It'll be interesting as I haven't been to Sheffield for ages. Nor a massage parlour. Don't expect too much guys. Just a day trip. Will stop there a couple of days soon. This'll all be just about a finding my feet sort of visit. I've found classic touch and city sauna has more mature women. Also honeypot has some older ladies. The city centre itself and environs are a mystery to me but looking forward to having a look around.

Posted: 2017-09-29, 7:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok. So just leaving Sheffield. Nice city but what you really want to know is if there's any good prostitutes or parlours there. Well , if you like older women I may well of found a gem. A diamond in fact ! 2 girls were on duty. Didn't see through other one as she was busy. Unfortunately. Would of been nice to see what she looked like. I decided on a beauty with short hair. My only choice but wow. She was curvy and looked like a beautiful milf next door kind of girl. She was late forties. Nice curves and a lovely arse. Love a nice bigger arse. Price was 45 for half hour.

Lots of cuddling and to my shame. Kissing as soon as she walked in. Deep French kissing. I've never ever done that with a working girl. But it was natural and seemed two ways. Wanking and then lay on the bed. More kissing and cuddling. Couldn't wait any longer as I was about to cum. Some spilled out on the floor. Johnny on and doggy. Lovely lady. No rush. Fantastic body. Finished with a wank and more kisses with her wrapped around me. More hugs and kisses when I was going. Suppose that's the gfe.

Easy to get to . Few miles by bus out of town. Nice and friendly people. Clean and excellent service. Will I go again ? You're dam right I will ! But this time no kissing as I don't need the worry. Even though I love kissing and she was stunning. I plan to go again Monday but we'll see if I can. This sauna is discreet and the service is excellent. From the lady I saw anyway. Next time I'll try a different one. Lol.

Saw the famous city sauna and within a quarter of a mile there was another 2 saunas. Not mature ladies though. I've been looking for a sauna with a variety of lovely looking mature ladies. Today I only saw one but I think about 8 work there.

Posted: 2017-09-29, 7:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
Correction. 5 ladies work there. Next time I shan't be kissing. Was silly of me but I enjoyed it but got to keep it safe. Hopefully ain't caught nothing.

Posted: 2017-09-30, 2:43 pm

Liam1975
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Which sauna did you visit?
Posted: 2017-09-30, 4:10 pm

Patarei
splodge wrote:
Correction. 5 ladies work there. Next time I shan't be kissing. Was silly of me but I enjoyed it but got to keep it safe. Hopefully ain't caught nothing.

I dont think you need to be worried about the kisses.

I have kissed many, many girls. Regular and pretty many workinggirls, but the only thing i caught was a common cold haha.
Posted: 2017-09-30, 5:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks. Hopefully no problems. From what I've read you can get coldsores but most people have that virus anyway. Also a very remote chance of hiv if any cuts in the mouth etc. And some experts believe no chance of contracting it at all from kissing. I shouldn't of done it but it just happened and she was a very sexy woman. I plan to return very soon. Will try a different lady this time. Plan to see all five if I like them all that is. Have lost count how many I've been with this year but will tally it up. Could be a new record this year.

Posted: 2017-10-23, 7:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
OK. Thanks for info. Went to Sheffield again. As I write I'm just about to leave. Lovely people. Seem to be of a good sort and genuine. Once I arrived I caught the number 6, or 6A to honeypot massage parlour. You can check out their website quite easily. When i went 2 girls were working. One black. One white. I had personally travelled to see the white one. As said before. Sheffield is a nice place nestled between 7 hills, and numerous rivers and waterways. Quite beautiful scenery from a lot of angles. Cityscape and out to the Peak District. Very lucky city.

I like the city very much but was here for my main reason. £45 for half an hour. £60 for gfe. I didn't want gfe to the core but to a certain extent was good. Obviously. The lady I saw knew exactly what to do. Gfe was on the plate but I went for safety. But still a great experience. Enjoyed it thoroughly. I'd been interested in this lady, sauna and city for a long, long time. Today was the day I realised it and enjoyed it.

In the immediate vicinity there are a lot of massage parlours. For me, it was mature ladies I was seeking. But whatever you seek you'll no doubt find in Sheffield's rld. Sheffield has a lot of saunas. Round the Honeypot area there is a plethora of saunas. There's more up the road too. Tbh, in Sheffield there's loads. It's the best massage parlour layout I've seen in England. There's lots of websites, and all in the same sort of area. You can also see what's on offer in a lot of parlours. But there seems to be lots of non-advertised parlours in the same area..

Posted: 2017-11-28, 11:03 am

splodge Power Kat
So. Basically. You have lots of saunas in the attercliffe road area. A short bus ride out of town. An industrial area where the rld has been for many years. First you'll see the infamous sauna off the tv documentsry. City massage. There's a few others nearby too. On my first visit I thought that was it. But travel further down the road via bus or car and you'll see loads more. As do many of the massage parlour round there. But as mentioned before. Some don't seem to have a website. There are other massage parlours throughout the city. For me I like mature ladies. In their 40s. There's a few parlours with older ladies in. A quick Google shows all the parlour and many shows the ladies working there.

I shall return to Sheffield many more times but for now Germany calls me.

Posted: 2018-01-12, 5:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Headed back to Sheffield today. Viaited classic-touch. Google the website and you will see the ladies on offer. Think this link works.

www.classic-touch.co.uk

Apologies if it doesn't work. Website isn't that great but like everything. Maybe there's reasons for that. I dunno. Anyway, this establishment caters for milf lovers. And as you all know. I am a fan of the more mature lady. So long as she looks good. Today's ladies were a lady i had before who is truly stunning. And another lady I wanted to experience. She managed to fit me in before an appointment.

Excellent service. Lovely lady. No rush. 50 ish but looked much younger. Kissing. Asked for cbj. Then doggy. Finished with a wank. Lovely lady. Excellent service. Mixed race. If you're ever in Sheffield and you like older ladies then this is the place for you without a doubt.

I could write a lot more but I think the basics suffice. Will I visit again ? Dam sure I will. I plan to experience every lady in that house, then maybe revisit some of them. One for sure Excellent service. Busy place too. Sheffield is truly the place for punting that I have seen in England.

My other choices were city sauna. Or honey pot. Decided on classic touch as I wanted to see this lady. There's about 6 or 7 ladies in this palces. So 5 more to experience. If they're to my taste that is. This place is a true gem of the punting scene.

Posted: 2018-01-12, 7:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
I guess Sheffield is my new Belgium and Holland. Fantastic city and a few milf massage parlours. Can't really see myself visiting Belgium or Holland for a long, long time. If England had rlds like over there I doubt I'd of visited those countries as much as I have. And I guess I've visited those countries so much that now they don't offer as much as they once did. But had great times over there and there's a high chance I'll visit again one day for sure. For now you can expect many more reports about Sheffield.

Anyone wanting to know the gay bars of Sheffield. There's Dempseys and a place called OMG. Dempseys gets all sorts of celebrities also. Straight people too. Lovely bar. Friendly people. I visited it for trannies but no such luck. Sheffield is not s hot spot for trannies anymore.

Posted: 2018-02-05, 9:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
Classic touch will be happening again soon. All booked up hotel wise and looking forward to it. Watch this space.

Posted: 2018-02-08, 5:49 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Regarding Classic Touch. You mentioned one lady who was mixed race. Overall what ethnicities are represented. I'm assuming none are anglo-Brits...correct?

[ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: