Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Aachen red light district.
Posted: 2017-02-21, 2:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Aachen red light district . Report to follow .

Posted: 2017-02-21, 6:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Aachen. 1330 -1600. Long walk from station but the anticipation of a new rld carries you along like an invisible wind. Counted 33 workers. One in particular I've seen before. Possibly in Bruxelles or Antwerpen. There was a good mix. But firstly I want to state that a urinoir should be part of every single rld. Walked all over Aachen to find toilets. Then had to traipse back to the rld. Only to find out the cafe at the end charges 50 cents to use there's lol. Anyway. Train from Antwerpen to Aachen involves see changes. Leuven, then LiƩge, then Versiers. Or jump on an ice train and travel faster direct to Bruxelles.

Counted 33 workers. Window style rld with occasional car driving through. A mix of black ladies (about 8). That leaves 25, so 15 of them are ees . 3 were oriental. 2 in the same room. The rest would be older women.

Some beautiful ladies on display. I chose a beauty. However. It was very mechanical. Purely business. She did a good enough job but she didn't want to be there. Cbj after I wanked a while. Then doggy. Luckily she was on of my type of women so didn't take that long. She didn't rush me but as I say. Mechanical.

Cost was 30 euro. She told me it gets more full at 1800. There's also a strip bar and table dance place at one end of the street. Left after another stroll. I don't like to give details of women but it was mechanical and it's service like that which make me want to retire. But I do understand. It's just business of course.

Posted: 2017-02-22, 6:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
This rld is a window style rld. A road about a quarter of a mile long with small houses either side which are window style rlds. There were calls to close it apparently because it's in the city centre but thankfully they didn't before I saw it!

Posted: 2017-02-22, 6:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks Aachen. That day was some adventure !!!

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: