Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Griffin strip pub , and Sweet Wednesday transvestite /shemale bar , London, England.
Posted: 2017-03-15, 4:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not many of the original type of strip pubs left in London. But thankfully the excellent 'The Griffin ' is still here and going strong hopefully. Beautiful women and 3 shift changes a day. Pound in the pot and enjoy the show. Tenner per private dance. Next stop will be sweet Wednesdays. Report will follow but no sex there. Not my thing. Keep it clean and safe as much as possible. No risks I hope.

Splodge has retired. It's been a great adventure. Have enjoyed chatting to you all. Will pop in every now and then. I really have retired. Maybe I should of brought my Bradshaw for all these adventures lol. It's been fun. But it's over.
Re: The Griffin strip pub , and Sweet Wednesday transvestite /shemale bar , London, England.
Posted: 2017-03-20, 11:25 pm

splodge Power Kat
I didn't report . Lol. Sounds about right. Enjoyed myself too much. Plenty trans in sweet Wednesday but I sty upstairs. Few beers , pool, an enjoy the view. Meeting a nice one is a bonus but it really is random in there. Great place but I prefer not to get involved.

Splodge has retired. It's been a great adventure. Have enjoyed chatting to you all. Will pop in every now and then. I really have retired. Maybe I should of brought my Bradshaw for all these adventures lol. It's been fun. But it's over.
Re: The Griffin strip pub , and Sweet Wednesday transvestite /shemale bar , London, England.
Posted: 2017-04-05, 12:40 am

r3xi
Is this a genuine TS strip club in London?
Posted: 2017-04-06, 1:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Two separate places. One is a strip pub with female clientele. Pound in the jar type place. Excellent venue. The other is a ts and tv club. Has she beauties there.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: