Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 54 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: The Griffin strip pub , and Sweet Wednesday transvestite /shemale bar , London, England.
Posted: 2018-01-13, 5:32 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey Splodge, I was at Sweet Wednesdays that day as well to check it out. It was actually quite quiet downstairs in terms of play (left around 6pm) and I mainly just go to watch the debauchery.
Re: The Griffin strip pub , and Sweet Wednesday transvestite /shemale bar , London, England.
Posted: 2018-01-21, 2:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello lilji,

Nice one dude. I'm going again in February. She world and Legs 800 also. All booked up and sorted fingers crossed. I don't really get involved but there is one t girl I like. Really like ! I'm defo gunna try chat to her this time ! She doesn't get involved neither as far as I'm aware. These people must be risk takers. I've been silly a few times but luckily no problems but mostly I steer well clear and just check out what's going on. At sweet Wednesdays I mainly stay on the middle floor. Have been downstairs many times but really don't want to take risks.

The plan is sweet Wednesday on the Wednesday. She world first, then finish at legs800 and have a few drinks before heading back to my hotel; on the Saturday. Have me and you met before at Sheworld and Legs 800 ? I've met one dude off here at both places .

Posted: 2018-01-21, 2:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
Nom don't think it's you. Thinks it's ams2008. Just checked messages. If you're in Sweet Wednesdays again and fancy a game of pool let me know.

Posted: 2018-02-03, 1:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Get ready for some reports. Not too long for a few more field reports. Also going to try a milf off adultwork in the Birmingham area. £60 for half hour. She's got fired reports but also a couple.of disputes so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully be good and be a good day too.

Posted: 2018-02-05, 7:52 pm

Charlie J
This sounds great, so are you just walking around naked, around like minded people and wanking of whenever you feel like it.
Sounds like fun, definitely want to try this out next time i am in London..

Great posts as always from you Splodge, keep it going :-)

C
Posted: 2018-02-05, 9:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ha ha. No way. But some are ! At sweet Wednesdays I steer clear of downstairs. Not my thing. Well. Trannies are but not random. Although I have been silly a few times when I first used to go. At sweet Wednesdays I stay in the bar area and just get my fix of tgirls. Yes. I just look and admire. If I find a real special one then action could happen. But not one who goes with everything.

At legs 800 or Sheworld I do much the same thing. But there is a lot of meat on show. At sweet Wednesdays too. These girls like to show off what they have. I've seen men walking around naked too. In Rotterdam also.

Basically, I love visiting these places but I'm concerned about catching something so I mostly resisit. I've had a blowjob off a beauriful oriental at sweet Wednesdays and cim. Crazy I know! But best blow job ever. I got another a sexy tgirl on all 4s. Nicer than a lot of women but other men were gathered round getting head too so I disappeeared. Another time I wanked over a stunners arse at Sheworld. Stunning ! At the attic in derby I've received head a few times but have backed off when others get involved.

If I see a stunner who's not noshing everyone off then I'm interested. Otherwise no way. It's a risky world but the viewing is special and reports are imminent. It's super easy to get a blow job if you're prepared to take the risk. I've heard some horror stories so just have a look really. And a few beers. Blowjobs and action are offered by numerous but only 1% of the time have I got involved.

Posted: 2018-02-05, 9:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Field reports *

Posted: 2018-02-07, 7:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's all going on downstairs. A beauriful, voluptuous black 'lady' too. Definitely a woman i reckon but ijnthese places you never know. 3 Brazilian style trans. Love it ! Black woman. Love it ! Thai ladyboy! Love it ! Few more stunners but also some dogs but that's the way these places roll ! U want the best blowie of your life but prepared to share then u know what to do. Sorry I don to do personal descriptions etc. Just my way. This place is one of the best. Simple.

Posted: 2018-02-07, 7:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Add 3 more beauties to that. Local I'd say.

Posted: 2018-02-07, 7:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
The Thai one is straight out of Thailand bangkok9street or whatever it's called. Sweet Wednesdays rocks !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
4 real women. Just escaping the 'normal' bars ? Who knows ? London is trans centraal. That's all I know ! Except Brazil of course! Must be t-girl heaven there !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
But this one t-girl, or shemale. WOW ! There's always one or ten here ! But usually about three super stunners. 3-5. Enjoy t-girl lovers. Sweet Wednesday is the place to see them during the week. Some will disagree I'm sure but for me seeing 1 to 10 is super find by me ! Especially this particular one. There's always one for sure ! You know what I mean.

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:39 pm

splodge Power Kat
Another regard arrives. A tiny woman. Well known in this place. Enjoy !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
But if they all looked and sounded like the one I like. I'd be a busy gringo.

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
Rhisbone tears up the show. Looks female. Looks shemale. Talks female. End of tbh. I ain't joking; they exist. Also thoroughbred English trannies and Mediterranean trannies. No promises dudes and dudettes but you will see one for sure !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
Remember this a Wednesday day time. Post 2100 I've experienced the rral.deal a few times. Sat nights is a whole new ball game. Prepare yourself! This isn't Brazil! But it's London and they ARE here and want a social life too !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
But you know me people. These days, just one will do me. Just reporting people. Mostly lol. London rocks for t-girls! Fineness depends. You know the score. Some.bad but sometimes the REAL DEAL#. And I am not joking!

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
Sorry dudes. I can't send pictures but I do know once the sex stops other t-girls turn up after work. Let's see ! Enjoy the report ! Nothing happening but some beauriful and free eye candy. Go downstairs for sex. For me I'm seeking something else as you know. Enjoy !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. Anyone can get their kicks here. But I've got other plans. Life changes nd it has for me so I'm just a boring observer mostly. Sometimes there's a weakness but you all know that. But for the most women trump everything and I cannot risk that. Fingers crossed because this place gets drunk ! Right about now !

Posted: 2018-02-07, 8:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
Splodge has other things to do but if you haven't then check this place out !

[ 54 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: