Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Germany Condom Law changes
Posted: 2017-04-07, 6:29 pm

simplyjim
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have read that the laws around prostitution are changing effective July 1, 2017. But I read that it was passed but needed signature of the President (Joachim Gauck at the time). Did this get signed into Law?

If truly going to take effect July 1, I am curious what others know/think about the new requirement for use of condoms for all sexual contact. From what I read, it appears this could mark the end of BBBJ and CIM. Or is it more to end the flat-rate and gangbang clubs?

I know that there are always exceptions that can be found, but in general, do you think this will be followed/enforced at saunaclubs and FKKs? Looks like penalties can be handed out to punters, the lady and the club if caught.

My thoughts are that it will become less common and only as an upsell for BBBJ and not discussed outside of the room? Also thinking that it could drive workers and punters to nearby countries where these practices are allowed or not enforced - thinking netherlands, switzerland, austria, czech republic, etc.

For those that do not partake in BBBJ/CIM, probably not a big deal. But I am thinking this could be a huge change for those that enjoy this service.

Posted: 2017-04-19, 5:53 pm

simplyjim
I suppose this is like asking for someone to predict the future.. But I am curious if anyone had thoughts on what the impact will be on the level and types of service offered in the FKK and Sauna Clubs.

Has anyone had any discussions with other punters on this topic?

Posted: 2017-04-20, 12:15 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There's been a lot of discussion about this on internationalsexguide.com. This is especially of interest to those who frequent the RTC clubs...a string of low cost FKK's that specialize in AO ("Alles ohne" meaning "everything without" meaning bareback intercourse.)

My moderate opinion is that the result will be (1) no advertising of bareback anything (2) availability on a girl-by-girl basis where (3) some places will be known for bareback availability especially (4) current AO clubs.

And, of course, prices for bareback will probably rise.

The pressure to keep providing bareback sub rosa will come from market forces. One thing that will undermine market forces more in Germany than perhaps other countries is that Germans have relatively more respect for laws they disagree with.

Posted: 2017-04-29, 7:04 am

simplyjim
Thanks for the insight. I checked out out the ISG forums and definitely a lot of discussion.

Only time will tell what will happen July 1 onwards. If you are a fan of uncovered services of any variety, you may want to make a trip soon to get one last chance before options become limited.. Or pay premium for your preferred service with threat of large fines.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: