Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
She World and Legs 800 Transvestite, T-girl , TV, she males and admirers club. Both East London. Also Soho.
Posted: 2017-06-18, 3:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First visited was She World. Relatively new on the tgirl scene in London I think. Had to check it out. Was really good. Upon arrival was very welcomed and given a brief description of the place. Downstairs in the basement you have a lap dancing area with settees. Another room has more settees. Whilst I was there two were bound together and are being trained for bukkake. Both were really nice but one looked like a real woman and looked stunning. The middle floor is where the entrance is. £15 entry. Lovely hosts. Bar area. Dance floor. Lockers. Jacuzzi (not in use) , showers , toilet area and a beer garden. Upstairs is the play area. TV room. Dimly lit. Cubicles with glory holes x 4 or 5. Dark. Also another 1 or 2 dark rooms. And lockable cubicles as you go further in to the club. With a toilet at the back.

Met a real beauty. Got a bit of a wank and a feel but ended up wanking my load over her arse. She was stunning. Nicest looking there but there were about 5 to 8 beauties.

Decided to leave She World and head to Legs 800 about 2 to 3 miles away. Via bus. Be aware London buses don't take money. Just cards or travel cards. Oyster cards I guess and DfL. If anyone knows where to get these let me know. Guess you buy them in local corner shops ?

Was at She World from opening at 9 pm until about 2345. Stays open until 2 am and I definitely recommend it. Legs is open from 9 til 0300. I stayed there from about 0030 until 0130. Was very busy. Love of tgirls. But loads of men too. And the girls were very busy. Ground floor is the bar. Lovely friendly hosts. Middle floor is the disco and seating area . Lockers and toilets.

Top floor is the play area. Bondage room. Dark room. Seating area Dimly lit. Lockable cubicles. Toilet. It was all going on . Blowjobs. Fukin. Everything. I never really get involved . More of a watcher. Got chatting to a few but I wasn't planning on doing anything. I worry about catching something too much as I love women and don't want to mess any chance I have with them up. Even if paying ! Lol. A beauty was there from South America I've admired for a long time. So I watched her give head then get fuked. Job done. I left.

Both great clubs. Legs was busier but She World is new so I'm sure it'll be very popular too also. Both clubs double as gay saunas throughout the week . I enjoyed both clubs. The girls were nice. The hosts were speed friendly and kind. Overall , it was great to see but these clubs aren't really my thing. But I do enjoy going and watching.

Next day went to soho. Are walk ups still here ? I didn't see any ? Tisbury court peepshow doesn't seem to be there now. Two massage parlours instead. Guess times move on. Visited for old times sake. Bought a contacts book. Going in to a sex shop was funny. Been many years since I went in to one.

Posted: 2017-09-11, 5:25 pm

splodge Power Kat
Will be going here again. Legs 800 first . Then she world.

Posted: 2017-09-12, 2:52 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I was in London a while back and bought my Oyster card at the Tube (subway) entrance from a machine.

Posted: 2017-09-12, 10:38 am

splodge Power Kat
So. It's an oyster card is it. I'll Google it and see what's what. Crazy that they don't take money on the buses anymore. In Derby they give you change ! Anyway. Legs first then sheworld for sure. Saw some beauties last time but numbers must be more.

Posted: 2017-09-30, 11:54 pm

splodge Power Kat
Have been paying contactless. Pretty simple but we'll see what the charges are. Anyway, tonight's trip has brought me to London. Initially for She world but the dates were mixed up. But also wanted to check Legs 800 out again. Got here for the start this time. Lots of beautiful tgirls. Well. I say lots. I guess there's about 15. But it's good to be in a place where there is actually something worth looking at. Men make it about 3 to 1 and the girls are busy.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: