Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My good experi3nces in various rlds.
Posted: 2017-08-29, 1:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Luckily I have been fortunate enough to have had various good experiences. One woman I won't forget is a Hungarian lady . Stunning. Very curvy and lovely tanned skin. No rush . She rode me cowgirl style then I finished with doggy.

Another was a Romanian lady. She was early 50s but the business. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. And the service was top notch. She told me I looked so clean. And was treating me like a bf or someo3n she actually liked. I know this sint true of course but it felt nice. Lots of hugging and foreplay. Could of kissed her or daty if I wanted. I avoided that. She began to suck bbbj but I asked for work condom. Explained why but she understood. Bent her over and also doggy. Ended up wanking my load over her groin but not fanny. Could of though. I reckon anyway. She was a great experience.

I also had a similar experience recently. This one was trying bbbj too. Daty also. Rode her in similar fashion. Ended up with a 69 but I was just wanking. No daty. She was Dominican I think. Absolutely beautiful. In my eyes anyway. Maybe not to some of you lol. Mixed race. Beautiful body. A lot of make up but I like that wh3n done well. This is the one who licked my balls and sent me in to another panic. But if I see her again I think I'll have to enjoy her services again.

Posted: 2017-09-04, 5:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Another I had admired for a very , very long time in Germany made my holiday. I eventually went into our see her. Was struggling to cum. Was tired. She wouldn't let me go until I had. We tried for ages and eventually finished with a hand job. I got different positions and no rush or extra charge. Lovely lady. She even asked me to stay behind to show her how to use her phone. Extra touch ups no charge ! Was great.

Another on in a different part of Germany. No rush whatsoever. I said sorry I took so long. She said, don't be silly. You are not a robot. This lady was one of three sexiest ever. Euro blonde and curves. The real deal. I'd defo be a regular with her.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: