Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Sheffield Red Light District , England.
Posted: 2018-02-08, 10:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Most seem to be anglo-brit. First lady I visited is a stunner. And as Sheffield and British as they come. Next was mixed race. White and middle eastern. An British Indian lady has worked there too in the past I think. But not sure. The rest are mainly Anglo brits I think but not sure til I meet them all. The ladies seem to range from 40s up to 60. The service is very good and the atmosphere is very welcoming and non rushed. There's also a 25 year old there now and another new lady. Lots of info on the website.
City massage also has a website. As does the honeypot and many other parlours in the area. Those three mentioned seem to be mainly mature ladies. If you like ladies in their 20s etc there's plenty parlours for those types too. Sheffield used to have a few more mature parlours but unfortunately they closed down. To get to classic it's a pretty short bus ride from the main station. Couple more reports to come soon.

Posted: 2018-02-10, 12:33 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks! I have no particular overall ethnic preference, but I do like to go with the local cuisine when traveling. Still looking for that freckled fiery redheaded Irish lass, even if not exactly local.

Looking forward to your reports.

Posted: 2018-02-10, 10:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a redhead. Blondes for me. Can't resist. I don't like to name names and too much detail on public forums but I'll certainly be reporting soon. I rarely wish to visit the same lady twice. It's just a silly rule.of mine but the first enflish lady I visited there I would love to visit again. She's certainly the local cuisine. If you like milfs then you'll love her. But they have a couple of girls in their 20s now. Thought it was milfs and gilfs only but variety is good. Just don't take away my milfs!

Posted: 2018-02-11, 5:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
Sheffield should be my next report. Plan ok visiting two ladies I haven't visited before. One has an ass of perfection ans in her 20s; cant resist. The other is a blonde milf I think. We'll see what happens I guess.

Posted: 2018-02-12, 9:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
Visited a different place today. Had a great time. Love Sheffield. Sorry post is short. If any established members want to know more then feel free to message me.

Posted: 2018-02-13, 11:02 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Splodge! Thanks to your reporting, as well as some of my own research, I've been able to add Sheffield to the map linked below. If you have time to check it out I'd appreciate any comments you might have,

Posted: 2018-02-13, 3:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Sorry my reports aren't going in to full detail. I think i wrote my best report yesterday but then edited and deleted most of it. I'll mail you shortly neuro. And let you know what I've found. Looking again today. One i wanted was busy so waiting around. Hopefully she'll be ready asap.

Posted: 2018-02-13, 6:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Struck gold again. In her 20s. Blonde and voluptuous. Stunning and no rush. The one I wanted to see was beautiful but booked; was going to wait but there was another available. No hesitation and absolutely stunning. Another fantastic experience.
Hopefully the lady I like somewhere else is available tomorrow. If not, I'll have to use my back up plan. The worst thing about these adventures is you don't see the lady until you're there. Same all over England except if you use adultwork, or other similar sites. But Sheffield rocks yet again. Only problem is the local football or soccer team is playing in a derby match so the pubs are getting louder and more racous by the minute.

Posted: 2018-02-14, 12:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Sheffield. I tut love ya ! aaaaaay! Tut Sheffield! England is still graaaaaaate. I plan to visit it's whole entirety! As for ignatzmice reports. Let me be frank and precise. But for now ! Sheffield! I love you ! If you're not from Sheffield you won't understand. Love this city. Best in England so far as I can see. Thankyou The Steel City. Beautiful people

Posted: 2018-02-14, 1:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
No massage today. Too much beer. There's two I'd love to see but it'll have to wait. And i definitely want to see the on3 woman who was working yesterday. Such as shame she was busy.

Posted: 2018-02-14, 8:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thank you Sheffield. See you again asap. Brilliant city and brilliant people.

Posted: 2018-05-16, 3:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok. Not sure where I had got to. Also. I was trying another site as well as this one but some of the regulars weren't too friendly so what's the point. You gotta love the friendliness of this site. Some nice people on it.

Next up was Jenny at Honeypot . Lady on her 50s. Nice figure and looked fantastic for her age. Nice big ass. Daty was offered. As was bbbj. Declined. Cbj. Doggy. No rush. 60 for gfe. Located in the attercliffe area. Another was Sophie at City massage. 30 for half hour. Excellent service. Good looking woman too. No rush service. The 52 bus will drop you outside. Or the X1.

Next encounter was classic again. A real beauty. 20 yo blonde bbw. Very very sexy. 45 half hour. Same above really except the service was exceptional. Love a big ass and love blonde hair too. Tried Steph at City next. Not for me but s nice lady. Latest was Alice at City. Not. If you like bbws get in there. 30 half hour again. No rush and a beautiful big firm ass. All seem to be different from their pictures though.

Next will hopefully be an Indian lady at classic called Priya. Supposed to be very curvey. And have always wanted to experience an Indian lady. Out of all the punts so far Cassie is the sexiest. At classic. Beautiful looking woman.

Posted: 2018-05-16, 3:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
They'll be a few more visits to Sheffield so watch this space. Germany is my favourite though as it's all out in the open and you can see what you're getting.

[ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: