Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stds and chance of catching them in rlds?
Posted: 2017-09-08, 11:43 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

As in the title ?

Had a bad year or so. Now much better thankfully. So don't want another bad year lol. Just wondering what the chances are of catching something unfortunate in rlds ? Such as herpesvirus, warts, etc. Obviously this shows sometimes and not others on people. Don't want to be catching something like that ffs. Obviously keep it all covered up. Definitely! Any thoughts people. Don't need to be catching something like that. Surely if one girl had something the others would get rid of her etc. Have slept with many prostitutes. And thankfully haven't caught nothing. And don't want to neither. Are all of these rld girls std free etc ?

Posted: 2017-09-09, 3:27 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This topic has come up in the past.
It is extremely rare.
Most common issue would be be bed bugs, and you can get them in any hotel, anywhere.
Next would be crabs, which don't care if you wear a condom or not.
They are less common now. Pubic hair is less common as well, and I would venture to guess that there is a link.
Herpes simplex is a very common virus, causes cold sores. Possible to pick up if you are kissing.
Genital herpes is related, but is not ordinarily transmitted if you wear a condom.
The classic STD's, ghonorrhea and Syphylis, would also be prevented by condoms, as would HIV.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-09-09, 6:32 am

splodge Power Kat
Thank you weasel. Very knowledgeable and much appreciated. Warts and genital herpes are definitely a concern.

Posted: 2017-10-01, 10:55 am

gerritsena
The professionals are good at not letting you go into them deep, which is a saftey precaution of course.
Re: Stds and chance of catching them in rlds?
Posted: 2017-10-01, 1:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Never noticed that. But thanks for the input.

Posted: 2017-10-05, 4:42 am

docisin
As one shop owner put it:"the girls have a LOT more to worry about than you do."
Posted: 2017-10-05, 11:01 am

Mojito
I have slept with hundreds of working girls from all around the world, as long as you are smart and wear protection.

I have never had a STD yet.

Be safe and enjoy!!!
Posted: 2017-10-06, 8:43 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks guys. Protection isndefifneiky required. Don't fancy warts or herpes , or anything else for that matter. But I've slept with a fair few too. No problems yet and hopefully never. I agree with the hat shop owner. They have a lot more to worry about for sure.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: