Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I need help identifying this Germany brothel can't seem to find it video down below
Posted: 2017-10-12, 1:25 am

shaunpkr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've never been to germany brothel before so if anyone has been to this one or know anything about structure of the rooms floor or even the writing on the wall please do let me know cause i can't fucking figure it out <3

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECL7NOsG9Rc
Re: I need help identifying this Germany brothel can't seem to find it video down below
Posted: 2017-10-12, 9:26 am

splodge Power Kat
Not sure. Maybe Köln? Or Karlsruhe?

Posted: 2017-10-12, 8:25 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The best clue may be the monitors/displays/screens outside of each room. I don't recall having seen that before.

Posted: 2017-10-13, 8:00 am

splodge Power Kat
Will have to watch it again. Have seen that video before I'm sure and doesn't the punter say it's Frankfurt in another video ?

Posted: 2017-10-14, 10:19 am

shaunpkr
FOUND IT https://www.leierkasten.sexy/Ambiente/5700665/6

i tried hard enough to look for it HAHAHA looks simular, its in Munich
Re: I need help identifying this Germany brothel can't seem to find it video down below
Posted: 2017-10-14, 10:20 am

shaunpkr
curious you ever been to fkk clubs?
Posted: 2017-10-15, 10:16 am

IQ
shaunpkr wrote:
curious you ever been to fkk clubs?

Oh yeah. Just search for FKK and you will find lots of posts and a few trip reports.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: