Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 40 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Mönchegladbach, Frankfurt, Oberhäusen, Bochum, Duisburg, and maybe others. Next trip.
Posted: 2017-12-03, 7:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Böchum, 1615-1730.

First off. This place deserves 3.5 stars at least but I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5. Tempted to add more. Counted about 80 girls. Lots of pure beauty. Breakdown as follows.

Eastern euro milfs -about - 30%
Other milfs (Latino, black, etc) - 10%
Eastern euros in 20s and 30s- 50%
Blacks and others make up the remaining percent.
Didn't see any shims.

Love this rld. Good set up again with the wc but really weird experience. One man was in the corner. The trough holds three. He was standing there with his dick out Constantine spitting on it or spitting anyway . I didn't look. Crazy. But all rlds should have an accessible wc.

Going rate was again €30. I decided on an eastern euro milf. Well. In her 30s. I class milfs as 40+ . Came back to see her but she was busy. Then as ususal; it happened. You spot a darling. Easter euro. Early 30s. Stunning from head to toe. Curves which is what I like. Lovely girl. 3 beautiful and nice ladies so far. If it carries on as good as this it could be the best sexual tourism holiday ever.

Seriously dudes. Germany is as they say. 'Where it's at' . I really don't know if I'll bother with Holland Belgium again. I'm sure I'll get bored of German rlds again one day but it's a big country and there's lots of rlds. Love the place. Beautiful food. Beautiful women. Beautiful beer. Fantastische!

Böchum is a solid 3.5 but nearer 4 so 4 stars it is. Have to visit the place again. The woman was so good I gave her €10 extra. She didn't want it but I had to give it her. Nice warm up. Forget cbj again. Not worth it. Doggy style. No rush. Ended with a wank. But before this she kept trying to get me to daty! And feel her pussy. You'll think it's weird dudes but I can only do that when in a relationship. I think bbbj was offered too but I skipped starters and went straight for the main course. Beautiful and stunning woman. Truly beautiful. Fantastische experience !

Posted: 2017-12-03, 9:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
I've shagged lots of different women. All shades and all nationalities but never have I felt skin like this before. Perhaps moisturised I'm not sure but I'll tell you somerhing. A superbly beautiful woman. Stunning and beautiful body and beautiful skin. Thankyou young lady. Made my day !

Posted: 2017-12-04, 11:44 am

splodge Power Kat
And more ladies were arriving as i was looking around.

Posted: 2017-12-04, 8:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Frankfurt, 1245 - 1800. Both rlds.

Checked out my favourite first. 43 45 elbestraße. It's no longer my favourite. Counted about 15 ladies in both hausen. None really to my taste these days. One or two I liked. Thought it might be the time of day for it being so quiet but came back at 1730 ish and it was still the same. If not quieter. Not really my kind of place these days. Didn't waste time checking out every brothel as I've been to Frankfurt many, many times and feel I know where to look for my own particular tastes of course.

Correction* - shims are 4th floor of komm, not spideys haus. 3 on duty. One with a massive nob. It was permanently hard ! Every time I walked past it was still there throbbing! Not that some of you want to know this, lol. Checked out sexy inn. Usually quality. Today I only saw one that interested me. Bbws and slim latinas with nice big asses, black ladies also.

Headed to Breite Gasse. My new favourite. Always like penthouse 1. Saw 2 I adored but they were chatting and weren't sure if it was a 3some thing. Came back to check. One was s and m rubbish so swerved it. Other had disappeared. Two beautiful Latina milfs dressed like sporty milfs. Shame they weren't right, or available. Tried to check other hausen but previous has taught me I don't really go for them. Not my types. Tried one but not my types so left. With very tired legs !

My legs aren't as strong as they used to be !

Oh yeah. Nearly forgot. Went with a south American lady in 43-45. Lovely body. Doggy and standing up doggy. Unloaded. €25 the going rate.

Needed and wanted to unload again. Did something I never usually do. Went back to a lady I'd seen many years ago. She has got older but so have I. €20 was the charge. Quiet I guess. Doggy and want. Couldn't cum
Tried a handjob and self-wanking. Gave up. She understood. A little out of my age range now. Things have changed lol.

Went to the kabines. €11 later job done. Frankfurt has gone down in my estimations. It used to be the standard I measured against but not any more. No way. It's star rating has gone down. For numerous reasons. Stairs piss me off. Been there loads of times. All the stair climbing can result in nothing. Which pisses me off even more these days not being as fit as I was. Dodgy characters everywhere. Druggies too.

Anyway. 2 ladies. One was terrific. The other looked beautiful too but time moves on for all of us.

I'm unsure what to give this rld out of 5 as it serves a lot of people and is well stocked. It has something for everyone. But I can't give it 5 stars anymore. Also, I didn't check all the houses out so it's not fair for me to leave a rating out of 5. I'll leave this one to you guys.

Love you dearly Frankfurt. If my rating was based on previous experiences it'd be 10 stars out of 5. But I'll leave this one to you guys.

As a city. I love Frankfurt.

Posted: 2017-12-04, 8:34 pm

splodge Power Kat
Tomorrow is another day checking out German rlds. Original plan was for Frankfurt again but I have another plan. Watch this space lol. So. So far, 1 lady on day one. She was a beauty. 2 on day 2. Both were beauties. Day 3 was 2 more. One had a beautiful body. Early 30s. Other was out of my remit. Early 50s. But a lovely girl and looked great. A long time admirer. So nice I visited her twice. Doesn't happen often ! Doesn't happen at all !

Posted: 2017-12-04, 10:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
Nice to see you again Frankfurt but those days are over I guess. I've visited the rld a lot of times. Fantastic city. Fantastic rld. Except the stairs !

Posted: 2017-12-05, 5:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
Wuppertal, 1530-1600.

One lone Eros haus on Weserdonkstraße close to the suspended railway and hbf for that and normal trains. Opening times 1200 - 0400. Unfortunately it was closed. Had read it had closed but also that it was operating again. Anyway. The door was locked so I presume it's closed. Tried it a few times but no luck. There was a bell similar for those used on flats and apartments; so perhaps converted in flats. The red film on Windows had been removed on a few windows too. Nevermind, glad to of finally checked it out.

Posted: 2017-12-05, 7:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hagen rld, 1700ish.

1 and a half miles, or 2.2 km from the hbf. Nice city in a valley. Over a river and you're there. You can see the red glow in the distance. Very quiet whe i visited in a cul - de - sac location. Counted 14 ladies. 2 white milfs. 2 black milfs. A few ladies in their 20s. Also some in there 30s. Very attractive ladies. Some slim, some curvy. Some darker skinned and some pale skinned. Walked around four times was tempted by one but couldn't really see all of her. Going rate €30. Star rating. Not sure. It has nice ladies and it's set up well but no wc as far as I could see. Good looking women but only 14 ladies when I had visited.

Posted: 2017-12-05, 7:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'd say Wuppertal and Hagen reports are a first for this site. Would of liked to of visited Bonn too but I'll maybe visit next time. Only one eros centre I think? But it may be massive. Who knows. If anyone's been there then let us all know.

Posted: 2017-12-05, 10:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bochum, 1800 - 2015.

Well. Bochum let me down tonight. Not in terms of ladies. I counted 64 at least but in terms of two workers attitudes. Nasty. But I'll spare the details.

Anyway the alley in to I'm winkel, or the start of it was mainly milfs, ees in their 20s. Few black girls some of which were milfs too. The indoor area holds 44 but there was about 10 on display. All you shemale lovers; try the top floor of this place. There's a few there. I didn't even notice last time lol.

The rest of it is mainly beautiful ees and the occasional milf. Some darker skinned girls too. Turkish or Albanian or Greek or something like that. Whatever nationality they are they're besuriful. Bochum is still one of my favourites even after the two hostile workers but maybe my walking around and smiling pissed them off. The shemale had no excuse. Neither did rrally.

Anyway I wanted the blonde milf I'd seen the other day. I went to get ready then and when I came back she was busy. Same happened again. Couldn't believe it! She has the type of body I love. I say milf but I'd say mid to late 30s I guess. The lady I'd had the other day was there but I didn't want to see the same one twice. Another blonde tempted me but too slim. Another had the body but not the head. And after the double trouble I had I decided to disappear.

I would like to say, apart from those two workers all the workers were lovely. Most smiling and offering a good time. To me it's still a fantastic rld and my favourite one in Germany now. Duisburg has impressed me greatly too this time round but I did go on a Samstag night if that makes a difference.

So. For tomorrow I'm not sure where to go. Hanover too far. But I have a few ideas so let's see where this journey takes me. Bochum still gets a solid 4 stars out of 5.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 12:02 am

splodge Power Kat
Unfortunately, had to unload I'm a kabine. Needs must ! And I'm grateful these places are here ! Another requisite of a perfect rld. Another reason I love Bochum. Before unloading i felt like going back in fpr wmother milf. But I wanted one in particular who was either giving a long exceptional service, or that was her last trick of the day. As said before. She has the type of body I desire.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 12:43 am

splodge Power Kat
There's many nearby cities but one eros haus isn't enough. I've experienced it before. I'm looking for rlds with substance; so tomorrow will probably be rlds I've visited before.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 8:52 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Regarding Bonn...

There is a Laufhaus (eros center) in Bonn of moderate size that is a bit of a walk and obscurely located. I’ve walked through several times but never bought. Reviews of services are mixed, with at least some quite attractive girls in the afternoon and evening. I’m just too spoiled by FKKs now. There are also small house brothels and individual providers available for incall. If I was in Bonn however I’d travel to Bernd’s in Hennef for their classic GFE approach or Luderland in Leverkusen for AO on a budget.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 4:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks neuro, what's AO? I understand why fkks are so popular. I'm an rld man as many of you know but I need to see new faces otherwise I get bored. Germany has been mostly a breath of fresh air. Wish I'd been able to have that blonde yesterday. Nevermind. I'll reveal more about the 2 nasty workers in the future but both were very aggressive and it was uncalled for.

As for Bonn. I won't see it this time but am visiting somewhere today and a review will follow. Also I need a walk to Keukelstraße in MG to see if there is a brothel there or not. Up early tomorrow and away from Germany. I'll be honest with you all. I've mostly loved it and would only go to Germany these days. Obviously things can change but for me only Germany appeals these days. But yes. So far it's been a very good holiday.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 4:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Also. Today I won't be having fun with any ladies unfortunately. I've overdone it this week, plus, I'm not the young man I once was. Lol. I'd love some action today but will have to wait till tomorrow. Frustrating but that's life sometimes. Report to follow.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 7:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
That's if I see anything to my taste that is.

Essen rld, 1700 ish.

My maps app sent me a longer and more complicated way than required but I'd be lost without it and it's helped me out millions of times. Anyway. Enough of the waffle. Essen rld is a cul-de-sac about a mile and a bit from the hbf. The red glow can been seen when near it. Well set up but lacks a toilet but does have a place for pissing. A sign proclaiming pp and an arrow points to a wall with mud in front of it. This is the toilet lol.

The set up of the rld is very, very good. I counted 49 ladies. One of which had a blue light. But it was hard to tell. Some of the ladies here have been in the game a long time. You have the following mix I guess.

Very mature - 15%
Milfs - 30% a mix of oriental, white, black and latino.
The rest are the beautiful ee type in their 20s and 30s. Late 20s and early to mid 30s.

Oriental ladies numbered about 7 or 8.
Black ladies about 7.
Trans was 1.
Latinas, who were mostly milfs about 10.
The rest were those beautiful ees. 2 white bdsm also. One white milf who was beautiful looking but looked like bdsm too.

My apologies if my maths isn't up to scratch. Something like that anyway. Didn't fancy anything except the bdsm women but that isn't my scene. So, being off form today - not fancying anything was a good thing lol.

Thought about visiting Dortmund and Krefeld but Krefeld's rld is a long walk from thr rld. Dortmund I've been to before. Would of liked to of gone to Duisburg for the day and had a few but as stated before. I've really tired myself out this week.

Posted: 2017-12-06, 7:25 pm

splodge Power Kat
So one last check now before I get ready to depart beautiful Germany again. Will check if Mönchengladbach has an eros centre. Probably not but I'll check the address at Kükelstraße.

Posted: 2017-12-07, 1:38 am

splodge Power Kat
Mönchengladbach, 1915 - 2130. Roughly.

I can confirm the area where the eros centre is supposed to be is no more. All inside is a ginormous restaurant and when info close to one fenced off area a psychopathic big dog went crazy. Which made me leap away feom.the fence lol. I walked a long way to get there. Well, about a mile and a half. Then decided ro walk 2 miles to the kino area of town. This is about as rld as it seems to get in Mönchengladbach but before I carry on I must say it seems to have a few sauna massage type places. So could be a hot bed for all i know. Anyway. Went to the two kinos. Paid the €12 entrance via machine. The place had glory holes everywhere at every angle and height. One other man was in there. Hiding his dick everyone I walked past. Don't worry mate; you're safe lol.

Straight open and a little gay pork was playing on various screens. Nothing going on so headed for a kabine. Again ! Lol. Was half way though my credit and the man behind the counter started speaking through a pa talking in german. I speak limited german. In fact. Only words here and there. All I heard was bill. Ignored it. He said something again. I think the place was closing and he may of been offering to settle the bill. I left still unloaded.

I'm still unloaded now lol. Tried the kino next door but it was shut. Over the road there was a table dance place. All these places were lit up like a red light district. The kino had evidence of action via all the smell emanating from cum filled tissues here and there.

The red lights I had seen when I first got here where in fact spiel hallen as far as I'm aware. MG has a few sauna clubs. I presume these are fkk places. And I'm sure it has numerous private houses. One thing I noticed in the kabine and kino place was a noriceboard. It had various phone numbers from women and probably men too. All wrote in German so no good to me. Also a picture of s tranny.

So. That's it. Germany finally happened again. It's been a beautiful holiday here. Would of liked to of shagged more but even though I was willing; the body wasn't. Just life for me I guess. Sorry dudes. 3 absolutely beautiful women. It started so well. Another beauty too. One more wasn't for me but I made a mistake there. Nearly another beautiful lady yday but was unlucky twice. I'm hoping for another one but if not then 5 is fine. 3 our of 5 ain't bad.

Also a fair few rlds were visits this trip. Duisburg, Öberhausen, Bochum, Frankfurt, Wuppertal, Hagen, Bochum again and Essen. Hope you've enjoyed it like I have dudes. Wish there had been more women but that's life as stated before. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you Germany.

Loved the Chrtismas markets, the food, the beer, the women I had but wanted more. Age I guess lol. But also some rlds didn't have what Incas looking for but all would satisfy most men. Most had stunning women. I'm grateful for the fun I had. Belgium and Holland are great but I doubt my holiday there will happen. Germany has been fantastic and loved it mostly but it's a once a year job if I can.

Hope you've enjoyed Germany with me. Holiday gets 5 stars out of 5. That's all folks!

Posted: 2017-12-07, 3:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Right. That's me folks. Had another night booked in Brussels but as stated before in previous posts. I'm not feeling Belgium and Dutch rlds anymore. I've visited them too much lol. I ain't gunna bore no-one with the details this time. Decided to leave a day early and will be glad to get back to my homeland.

Many thanks Germany for a fantastic time. Really enjoyed it. 5 women was my total. Poor performance from me this time again. But 3 of the selections were exqusite and very, very good experiences. 1 had a beautiful body. Perfection. But the other wasn't for me anymore.

I'm more likely to go to Sheffield when and as the need arises, and I can get there. I know a couple of brothels there were there are the more mature lady. Maybe check adultwork out too for something I like. But if i meet someone i like then, yep, you guessed it. Lol. I'll retire from this game. I wish we had rlds in my country but unfortunately we don't.

So. I thank you Germany. And your rlds for s great time.

Posted: 2017-12-20, 8:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Next trip will be Germany again. October 18 I would think. Can't see me going to any other country. But this is subject to change too of course.

[ 40 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: