Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 40 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Mönchegladbach, Frankfurt, Oberhäusen, Bochum, Duisburg, and maybe others. Next trip.
Posted: 2017-10-15, 11:37 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok. As in the title. I don't like flying so have decided on a city just over the border in to Germany. Mönchegladbach is near to various cities via train so this'll be HQ. May visit Hannover again too. The rld here has some gems, and I regret not visiting the one Latino lady. Maybe she'll be there this time. May visit Köln too for the indoor rld. But the main cities I plan to visit are - and in no particular order.

Frankfurt (both rlds, but specifically the ones with the milfs or fat arsed ladies in ; preferably both. Love Frankfurt and love the food on offer. Maybe go twice. Definitely visit the shemale 4th floor too. That's a must. Bochum is my next favourite. Had some great sex there. Oberhausen I've only seen once but wish to see it again. I remember going on a Sunday. All the locals were there. All looking smart and probably married. It was like it was part of their Sunday routine. Get your Sunday shag. Good on them. Wish we had the foresight to have rlds here. But I liked the rld and have always wanted to see it again. Those are my 3 favourite rlds in Germany and have to be visited.

Hannover also has to be visited. Has lots of ladies working, and some very much to my taste. Real mix here. Someone here really likes oriental ladies. Can't remember who but you'll like Hannover for this reason. Mainz is probably too time consuming to get to from Gladbach but I do like the rld a lot. Duisburg is another rld I'd like to see again. I like to get to Germany once a year and haven't been for ages. So Mönchegladbach here I come.

This'll be my main post for this trip. If anyone has any suggestions, or other rlds nearby I could visit then let me know. I'll probably check out Aachen too as it's so close by. In fact, I will. Can't wait to see Germany again. And all that glorious food and beautiful women too of course. And not forgetting trannies and shemales. Lol. Love em. Oh, the beer too. What a fantastic country.

Posted: 2017-10-23, 6:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
This trip will be 'live' SOON . I'll use this post for updates. It's a near enough all booked and sorted. Germany. Here I come yet again. Most notably for visits to Bochum and Frankfurt. It's been so long I forget which one is which. Due to girlfriends etc. Once I get another one. If I ever do. I'm retired.

Posted: 2017-11-03, 5:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Not long till this trip but it'll most likely be my last one for rld purposes anywhere in the world. It'll be a mission for blondes mainly but also Latinos. Also the beautiful food and beer. If anyone knows anything about kinos where couples go, or swingers places please do let me know. Or where trannies, or shemales might go. This holiday will be a bit longer. 6 nights in Germany and a night in London. A night in Brussels too if I can. You'll get as honest as I can be about the rlds. This post will be for all rld reviews. If anyone knows any good rlds with mature blondes, or Latinos near to Mönchengladbach then let me know. It's a long time since I was in this area except for Aachen earlier this year.

Posted: 2017-11-08, 5:02 pm

splodge Power Kat
First trip will be a quick trip to Duisburg. Very quick. Then it'll be a mix of Öberhausen, Böchum & Frankfurt. Two trips to each I would think.

Posted: 2017-11-23, 11:15 am

splodge Power Kat
Not long now. First night I'll just be chilling in MG. But the holiday is definitely a good one rld wise. Frankfurt is a big favourite of mine. Well, a couple of the brothels anyway. 43 45 tanustrasse or elbestraße, whichever or whatever it's called is defo being visited. 4th floor of the spiderman building is also a definite. It's been that long that I can't remember all the places with Latino milfs, or blonde milfs if there are any blonde milfs. There's also another building with milfs in. Can't remember it's name. Sexy land or something. Then it'll be over to Breite Gasse for the one Latino building. Also the kino that sometimes has random sex in it.

It's been a very, very long time since I was here last and I'm a different person now. As some of you may of noticed from my last report, and ones before it. But I am a man and a man has needs. So. Frankfurt twice and Öberhausen and Bochum twice. If I fall for a sexy lady or if one lady in particular is in Bochum then it may be Bochum four times lol. Duisburg too hopefully. Oh. And Hannover is somewhere I'd love to see again. Good solid rld with plenty of milfs.

So. Not long now. Full reports to follow.

Posted: 2017-11-25, 12:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
I may shag a lot. I may not. Depends on my mood I guess but I do know a few things are planned all being well. That is checking out 43 and 45 elbestraße where the milfs are. If that's the correct road name. It's cheap and cheerful in there and well stocked. I've been with a fair amount of them. A few times 3 in one day. But I'm not sure how it'll go these days. Be good to see who works there these days. They'll be a few ladies I'm pretty sure of that but will it by like it ever was. I dunno. Probably not. But you'll thorough reports and those reports are coming very, very soon so keep an eye on this post.

I love Germany. Lookingnforward to checking out Öberhausen, Duisburg but especially Böchum. I've seen lots of blondes in Böchum and Hannover needs a visit too. Watch this space. I'll try to post in my normal manner. Percentages as I see it and types of ladies there. A rough head count too and a rating.

Posted: 2017-11-25, 12:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
Going on previous experiences in these rlds. Albeit limited in some. I'd give Frankfurt a solid 5 out of 5. Böchum 4 stars. Öberhausen ive only seen once so 3 stars. 3 stars to Duisburg too.

Posted: 2017-11-26, 11:20 pm

splodge Power Kat
Has anyone been to 43 and 45 lately? The brothels with the courtyard in front of them? Any new ladies there since 4 odd years ago ? I'm hoping so. Over the years there's been some real beauties working in there. Mexicans, Venezualans, all of South America really. Central too. Looking forward to seeing that place again.

Posted: 2017-11-28, 11:04 am

splodge Power Kat
Not long now. Get ready.

Posted: 2017-11-28, 11:34 am

splodge Power Kat
Hanover is too long on the train this time. Have done it before many times from Frankfurt but from Mönchengladbach, which is much closer, it takes too long. So the plan is MG first night. Not a lot there but best base i find for the trip. 2 days im Frankfurt. 2 days as above in Öberhausen, Böchum and a trip to Duisburg and may Düsseldorf if time permits also. One day in Brussels. One in Londres.

Posted: 2017-12-01, 10:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Unable to make the Griffin. Dam trains and delays. Nevermind. I have many many reports on here, and hopefully many more to come about that strip pub. Love it. If you're her in London you should check it out. Pound in the pot strip joint with all dances available. Nor many of these establishments left in London unfortunately. These pubs are old skool London. Used to be loads of them along the docks for the workers. In fact, all over London town.

Posted: 2017-12-01, 10:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
The Caledonian strip pub is gone now. For a couple of years. Shame. Great place.

Posted: 2017-12-02, 4:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
8tz so frustrating going past and through cities where you know they have a good rld! Or even an rld!

Posted: 2017-12-02, 7:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Mönchengladbach.

Can't see much going on here in terms of rlds. There was something on kekellerstraße apparently but not sure if it's still there. Will check it tomorrow. I've also seen a red light in the distance so fingers crossed. Seen two sex shops but doesn't look like there's any kino in either. Will explore Mönchengladbach more as I go along.

Posted: 2017-12-02, 7:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Can't see anything on Neuro's map. Anyone know if there is a eros centre in MG?

Posted: 2017-12-02, 11:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Duisburg, 1845-2145.

Roughly about 100 ladoes. About 24 or so in laufhaus 26. Very beautiful women. The most beautiful were in there and the Vulkanhaus. Stunning women. €30 is the going rate. Percentage wise would be the following.

Black ladies 10% . Africans.
Milfs 20% some Latinos, some black, some Turkish.
Ees in 20s and 30s, 50%.
Shemales and trannys, 5%.
How am I doing ? That's 85%.
Doms, 2%.
The rest are younger Latinas and some blonde milfs.

Tiring work walking up andndown those stairs. Definitely need this beer ! Saw one I instantly fell for. Didn't expect great service but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good service. Early 30s and sexy as fuk. Some bollocks rubbing to get me going. Handfuls of ass. Handjob. Cbj. Doggy. Excellent service. Lovely girl. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Had a stroll through the Christmas market, or Lichten Markt as it was called. Loads of stalls. Proper German tradition. Couldn't resist a steak in brotchen. And also schwine in brotchrn9with zweibel und sourcraut. Beautiful !

So. That's Duisburg. Will I visit again? Not sure. Would love to see that lady again but will try another couple of cities tomorrow. The lady was East European and a lovely, lovely girl.

Was heading to Öberhausen initially but the train was delayed so got off and went to Duisburg. Was going to go to both but Öberhausen will have to wait. Only ever been once but was impressed.

Duisburg had at least 110 ladies working. Lots of customers and one brothel was being renovated. Out of 5 stars I give it s solid 3. There numerous reasons. One being I like older ladies and couldn't really find that many here I liked except a blonde and s Turk. And the lady I went with but she was early 30s. In fact, I have to assess this on what everyone likes and some of those women are super sexy and there's trans too. One was stunning. €50 for a bj. But beautiful. So I'm giving Duisburg a 3.5 to 4 star out of 5. Definitely 3.5 but I feel it deserves 4 stars. So 4 stars it is. I love Germany. Been a long time !

More updates to come.

Posted: 2017-12-03, 12:31 am

splodge Power Kat
Can anyone recommend a nearby rld to Mönchengladbach with plenty of milfs. Blondes especially. Latinas fine also of course. Love them equally. Böchum I know about. Essen has some too. But I'm thinking more cities like Bonn or Krefeld. Anyone been. Or know ?

Posted: 2017-12-03, 11:35 am

splodge Power Kat
Also a Indian lady and nice looking too. Curvy in her 30s. Loads of beautiful women in Duisburg rld.

Posted: 2017-12-03, 2:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
www.rld-europa.com

A good website with lots or info. He's got Nijmegen wrong I think but still a great website.

Posted: 2017-12-03, 5:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Öberhausen, 1415 - 1530.

Breakdown of ladies as follows; 'ladies too'.

Black ladies - 15 %
Ees in 20s and early 30s - 55%
Shemales - 4%
Latina milfs - 10%
Rest were locals, or blondes, or mixed - 16% Also one Thai lady with w beautiful body. Mid 30s and very friendly.

It's a 10 to 15 minute walk from the hbf . Turn right outside and follow Karl-Heinz Straße then turn right and you're there. Very good set up in this rld, and I know from my last trip that it gets Very, very busy later on and fills up with more ladies too. Counted roughly 50 ladies. Well, 48 with two shemales. One was very nice too.

There's a few bbws too but curvey ones. Not out of shape. Decided on a lady from the Mediterranean where I've always wanted to experience. €30 going rate. Bbbj was on offer. As was kissing. Couldn't wait for cbj and it's hardly worth it so just got stuck in. Doggy style and standing up over the bed. She gets 5 stars from me. As does the one yesterday. This one was late 20s; my tastes must be changing with age.

Ok. So let's bare in mind the time of day. Was probably just getting started. Going from what I've seen. And before. It certainly deserves a 3 star rating. Maybe 3.5 stars ? Undecided.

I base my stars on variety. Milfage. Shemales. Set up. Access to a wc for s pre shag piss (essential). Windows not stairs although Frankfurt is the exception! I also compare it to my fsvouete rlds. Den Haag, Frankfurt and Böchum. Obviously i feel all rlds could be improved in all these aspects but I can only go by what I've experienced. Price too.

The Öberhausen rld is a sealed off street. Much the same as Hamburg's rld but on a smaller scale I guess. On the right you have ees and one or two black ladies and mixed. Carry on further and turn right. This is where the blue lights are. 2 on duty. About 4 windows; maybe 3. Before you go in there, there are mature Latino milfs before and after. Also and exit out got he car parking area with a video kabine place also. Turn some more black ladies. Opposite side you have some locsls. Then a large laufhaus, which I never noticed before ! Loads of beautiful women in here. This is where I chose to unload and what a beautiful lady to unload in to. Stunning and a good fuk too.

[ 40 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: