Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Berndt’s 10/26/17
Posted: 2017-10-26, 11:32 pm

iggy1903
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After reading about Berndt’s for some time now I paid a visit tonight. I’m in Bonn for work and had a choice where to go. So off I went. I have a car so no issues getting there. Middle of a residential area. Easy to find. They have been there for 35+ years! Upon entering I was greeted very nicely by the hostess and one of the nude girls (Angie). 50 euro (after 20.00) fee. Angie then led me on the tour of the place. Very friendly and excellent English. Only two other guys there. Eight women in all. All nude. Kinda weird though. They have a policy they will not approach you. Angie was around and friendly. The other girls seemed standoffish (even though they were young and very cute) but Angie was friendly (and good looking). So after 30 minutes I asked Angie to accompany me to one of the rooms. Great time! Unrushed. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and 69. Finished in mish. 50euro. Excellent. After I took a nice shower and had some very good food provided. During this time the other two guys left. So I was alone with all eyes on me. I decided to head out since I’ll be in Frankfurt for the next two nights. All in all I’d recommend but be aware it nothing like a traditional German FKK (Palace, mainhattan, Etc). Hope to see two Frankfurt FKKs and also I’ll be in KOMM and Dr. Mueller’s. Over and out.

Posted: 2017-10-27, 5:39 pm

briankaneman
great report, when you say kinda weird, what do you mean?

Is this an all nude club where the men are naked as well?
Re: Berndt’s 10/26/17
Posted: 2017-10-27, 5:52 pm

iggy1903
"Only weird" comment was my impression of this place (basically a house) compared to a full-blown FKK (like Palace in Frankfurt). All girls are nude, walking around or spread eagle on the couches. Some just sat their quiet with their legs crossed. No one initiated and conversation other then the girl that showed me around. This is a regular practice when someone comes in. I liked it and it gave me a chance to talk to her. Also the fact she spoke english was great. There was a lot of german talk about be between the girls (I know enough German to understand some things). The one girl who spoke german to me asked me if I was rich. That was a turnoff. I really had a GREAT time with Angie and it was too bad I was left as the only guy there. That was also strange. All eyes on me.

Guys wear a towel.

Tonight I will be at Palace.

Posted: 2017-11-08, 9:07 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
BBBJ ?

That's illegal these days, sir. Even if it happened (I guesstimate the 'Hof being a place where that - just theoretically, of course - could) you might bring a girl in trouble these days by just reporting. Sorry to say.

Gaston.
Re: Berndt’s 10/26/17
Posted: 2017-11-09, 6:56 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's sheer speculation that a post here will get a girl at Bernd's "in trouble."

The law itself is unenforcible as long as BBBJ or BBFS doesn't take place in public areas where others might see it. Once behind closed doors it's just you and the girl. She can't be fined or penalized under the new law, and she's certainly not going to go looking for trouble by "reporting" you or some nonsense.

The only way this law can have any real effect is if it creates fear despite lack of enforcement. I've yet to hear of a single male being fined, or a single girl being fired for BB services.

Posted: 2017-11-10, 4:35 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I can report that there are signs regarding the new laws prominently posted on several walls in Bernd's.
I can also report that I got public, two girl service immediately beneath one of them that was exceptional.
And the service in the privacy of the rooms was every bit as interesting as I ever remember.
Your milage may vary, but mine was just the same as always.

Weasel

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: