Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First visit to Duisburg RLD "Sex Palace" - Trip Report
Posted: 2017-12-07, 11:07 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In contrast to Amsterdam's lively RLD with its crowds of inebriated tourists, bars and coffeeshops, the streets surrounding Duisburg's "Sex Palace" felt comparatively shady and run-down. The early afternoon was cold and gray; it certainly wasn't the time or place for a typical tourist; there was only one clear reason for a person to be there.

Anxious of what to expect, I hesitated before entering through Sex Palace's south door. Accompanying the warmth as I entered a dimly lit corridor, a familiar feeling overwhelmed me reminiscent of entering Amsterdam's La Vie En Rose on a cold winters day. But in contrast to the small familiar looping passageway and its handful of kamers, Sex Palace feels like a vast sprawling multi-storey maze. It wasn't immediately obvious where I was supposed to go or if there was an intended route to follow. So many doors, corridors and stairs!

Starting my exploration at the south end, I was initially disappointed to find the majority of the doors closed and very few girls available. Perhaps I was too early? A few doors had names on them, but many did not. Of the girls available, some lay on a bed inside their room while others sat on stools in the corridors. I appreciated the opportunity to get such a close look at the girls, but traversing these narrow corridors often involved being in closer proximity to the girls than I would have liked.

I found the Sex Palace girls to be far more aggressive in their "business strategy" than their Amsterdam counterparts. I'm used to the window tapping and girls occasionally calling out from their doors, but almost every girl at Sex Palace tried to start a conversation or invite me into her room as I passed, while a few grabbed my arm and were reluctant to let go until I gave them a firm "No". After returning from one of several dead-ends, two girls physically stood in the corridor to block me from leaving as they tried to convince me into accepting a massage from them. They gave up and allowed me to pass after a few moments and several "no thanks", but I honestly found this level of pushiness off-putting and even somewhat scary, especially with no-one else around.

As I approached the top floor at a central section of the building, a sign in the stairwell indicated transexuals ahead. The doors and walls of the corridor that followed were laden with professional looking nude photos and posters showing pre-op transexual girls in various poses. I have no idea if these photos were representative of the actual girls working in these rooms, since all but one door was closed, but they definitely warranted some further investigation!

The corridor directly below was the busiest during my visit; around half a dozen (natural) girls were available. A big black girl at the south end caught my attention: Ridiculously huge tits, super curvy and a great smile. She was probably bigger than most guys would prefer, but I'm a huge fan of the big curvy type! Her reaction to my presence however was just as pushy as some of the girls I'd passed earlier:

"Hello darling, where are you from? Come on, let's have a nice shag! I will give you a nice blowjob and fuck! Where are you going? Come on, why don't you want to fuck?", etc..

She grabbed my hand as tried to pass. As tempted as I was by physical attraction, her pushy attitude triggered alarm bells and I decided to trust my instinct and pass.

As I left Sex Palace without partaking, I contemplated a second lap, but didn't fancy being pressured a second time by the girls I'd already passed, so I decided to take a walk elsewhere to clear my head. Having arrived in Duisburg the previous evening, I wasn't yet familiar with the city, and there didn't seem to be much to see. I wandered alongside the river and throughout the town center for some time before settling at a cafe to relax and have a drink. It was there that I decided to take a chance at Sex Palace. After all, I had no idea if I'd ever visit Duisburg again.

Arriving at Sex Palace for the second time, I headed directly to the transexual corridor. A couple of hours had passed since my first visit, so perhaps more girls would be available. Passing through the corridor, I saw two girls available, but I wasn't feeling it for either of them.

Plan B involved going directly against my earlier instincts: From the top floor, I headed straight down to the big black pushy girl in the corridor below. This time I engaged in the conversation:

Me: "Hello"
Her: "Hi darling, you want to shag me?"
Me: "How much?"
Her: "€30."
Me: "For how long?"
Her: "20 minutes; I give you a nice blowjob and fuck"

€30... 20 minutes? It almost seemed too good to be true, but this wasn't Amsterdam. I continued with more questions:

Me: "Will you be fully naked?"
Her: "Of course!"
Me: "Is touching possible?"
Her: "Yes, of course darling, we can do everything!"

There was a tinge of surprise in her voice as she responsed to the last two questions, but perhaps it just wasn't necessary or expected to negotiate such things as one does in Amsterdam.

Me: "How much if I want to stay longer?"
Her: "For one hour €100, or for 30 minutes €50."

I normally prefer a relaxed one hour session, but opted for the €50 half hour option in light of going against my instincts. €50 isn't a huge amount to take a chance on and it left me with the option to go "all-in" for €100 in case I felt it necessary or worthwhile later.

After entering her room, she introduced herself as 26 year old Hanny from West Africa. The room was nice and spacious, resembling something closer to a Dutch privehuis room than an Amsterdam RLD kamer, but Hanny herself was the real highlight of my day.

Once the agreed payment was made, Hanny's personality seemed to change in a positively unexpected way. With her effort to sell her service now successful, her pushy attitude completely vanished. She clearly sensed my nervousness and made a great effort to put me at ease with conversation as we undressed and washed; she was very welcoming, friendly and easy to talk with. Her physical interaction was also outstanding. She really seemed to enjoy teasing me, making lots of physical contact as she took my hands to place them on her body, encouraging me to feel her beautiful soft curves. Her movements were very confident and deliberate, yet slow and gentle, like those of a great lapdancer. Hanny is a real professional and I think she knows it!

Although I had only specifically asked for 69, Hanny started atop me on the bed by slowly teasing my cock with her ass and body as I massaged her wonderful boobs and nipples. As she continued, she bent foward bringing her wonderful breasts down onto my face, smothering my senses in her amazing soft warmth. Following this, she turned around and the 69 that came next was equally impressive as she pushed her tasty pussy into my face while giving me a nice (covered) blowjob. I didn't last long.

We lay down for a while to relax and talk afterwards, still gently touching and rubbing each other. I've rarely felt as deeply relaxed as I did with Hanny.

I don't know how long I was in the room, but after a while I started to wonder if I might have gone over the agreed 30 minutes. Hanny definitely isn't a clock watcher and was never in any rush to get me out. Eventually as I was about to leave, Hanny asked when I would be back again, but unfortunately I just don't know when or if I'll visit Duisburg again.

In the days that followed, I found myself constantly thinking of what excuse I can make to go back to Duisburg, contemplating the possibility of a longer session with Hanny. So much potential to be explored! Just imagining a body-to-body massage with the sensual movements of her curvy body all over me. Hell, we didn't even fuck yet! I really need to find the time and a reason to go back to Duisburg!

Of course, I still have no idea if this experience is representative of a typical encounter in Duisburg's and I didn't even check out the other options in the area, but at €50, Hanny put the service of 90%+ of the Amsterdam girls I've met at double the cost to shame.

I would definitely be interested in checking out the transexuals when more of them are available too.

Does anyone else have thoughts or experiences to share regarding Duisburg's Sex Palace or other similar places in Duisburg? Are the experiences always this good? There doesn't seem to be much information online, so for now, at least based on my first experience there, this seems like quite a hidden gem!
Re: First visit to Duisburg RLD "Sex Palace" - Trip Report
Posted: 2017-12-08, 11:54 am

Patarei
Thank you for a good report.
I have never been in Duisburg, but I will visit some day.
Its just so many interesting cities and countries out there haha.
Re: First visit to Duisburg RLD "Sex Palace" - Trip Report
Posted: 2017-12-09, 1:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Excellent report. That's really how one should be wrote. Well done. That's the king of reports. My reports are no where near as detailed. I too was in Duisburg recently. Last Saturday I think. You've have described everything to a tee and I agree with much, if not all of what you say. I found some of the girls pushy too. I mistakenly went to one room once I got past the beautiful ladies. The room was far from where they stood. They laughed. The room was one of theirs. She came over. Trying to get a sale. She kept grabbing my package. So I kept grabbing handfuls of her arse. She didn't mind. Neither did i. Made excuses and moved on. Had the same with a black lady I'm there too. But I didntrnd to avoid these corridors after. Too much negotiating to get past them. But nice girls and very friendly.

Haus 26 was very impressive this time and I immediately saw one I liked. But it took a while to pluck up the courage But im glad I did. €30 also and excellent service by a lovely friendly lady who was just my type. Enjoyed the service massively.

As for the trannies and shemales. I saw 3 on duty. I also saw some in Öberhausen and Frankfurt. I too studied the pictures and one who was injury became busy. The pictures on the door were indeed her.

I rate Duisburg rld highly now. But I was there on a Saturday night so that might of been the difference. But would I visit again. Definately (if im ever in Germany again for rlds that is). Very impressed.

Excellent report. I like haus 26 also. And number 50.

Posted: 2017-12-10, 4:50 pm

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dear jimmy_nova,
thank you very much for your wonderful report!

Duisburg sounds very interesting... Hope to hear more about that!
GP
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: