Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pill or Pillgwenly, Newport, Wales.
Posted: 2017-12-22, 6:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not much of a report here but have attached an article. Had heard about this place before. Ventured in to it today. A very ran down area but a nice vibe about the place. People of all narionalities. Noticed a few druggies. A few roo many. Tried not to make eye contact but invariably did. Quickly averted his glare.

Carried on. Noticed a very attractive hooker standing on the proverbial corner. Well, near enough. She was touting for business. Saw about another 2 or 3 but hard to tell. The first one was definitely street walking. Didn't look too bad but as I passed again she was chstting to the druggies. Obviously in a desperate place and looked like an alcoholic as well as druggie. Later noticed her keep coming in to the pub I was in picking food of plates left behind. Poor girl. But attractive nonetheless.

I would definitely think this place comes alive at night. Here's the link.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/wales.co.u ... 306538.amp

Wish I knew how to copy and paste ! If that doesn't work and you're interested in knowing more. Then simply type Pill red light district, Newport in to google. I'll also check this place put whenever I'm here. A haircut is always a good excuse.

Posted: 2017-12-22, 9:53 pm

Patarei
splodge wrote:
Not much of a report here but have attached an article. Had heard about this place before. Ventured in to it today. A very ran down area but a nice vibe about the place. People of all narionalities. Noticed a few druggies. A few roo many. Tried not to make eye contact but invariably did. Quickly averted his glare.

Carried on. Noticed a very attractive hooker standing on the proverbial corner. Well, near enough. She was touting for business. Saw about another 2 or 3 but hard to tell. The first one was definitely street walking. Didn't look too bad but as I passed again she was chstting to the druggies. Obviously in a desperate place and looked like an alcoholic as well as druggie. Later noticed her keep coming in to the pub I was in picking food of plates left behind. Poor girl. But attractive nonetheless.

I would definitely think this place comes alive at night. Here's the link.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/wales.co.u ... 306538.amp

Wish I knew how to copy and paste ! If that doesn't work and you're interested in knowing more. Then simply type Pill red light district, Newport in to google. I'll also check this place put whenever I'm here. A haircut is always a good excuse.

Thank you for the report Splodge. Good as usual.
Re: Pill or Pillgwenly, Newport, Wales.
Posted: 2017-12-22, 11:42 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/part-welsh-city-is-now-12279859?_ga=2.29974394.437706870.1513978097-1285686891.1497378126

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-city-centre-street-now-9406040

Will add to map below, but some aspects of this quasi-RLD are quite troubling.

Posted: 2017-12-23, 1:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'll have a read of those links and see what's going on. I know this city fairly well and have been many times. And will go many more times. It is a city with poverty issues and drug issues. Street prostitution also. Which is becoming more and more rare to find in Britain. There are lots of street walkers but it's not tolerated insole cities. Street walkers aren't for me but they obviously are for some

Thanks for the nice words. My reports dont really include names as i dont like to mention names in case they have a pimp etc. Especially if service is bad. Next time I'm in Newport I'll check it out again. I visited about 1300 until about 1330 whilst getting a haircut. It's a middle eastern and Eastern European neighbourhood right next to the city centre. 10 minute walk. The city has the same sort of character as myself. An underdog but tries it's best. Love the place.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: