Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2017-12-23, 1:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yep. October 2018 lol. Bit early I know but I'm a fan of Germany. Not just for the rlds but it has kinos, nice food, good football, great people, beauriful beer. Love the place. Just not sure where to stay. Possibly Frankfurt but I've been many many times before. Mönchengladbach was convenient for me so maybe there again. Lookikg for swingers clubs and swingers clubs with trannies or shemales too. Ones like the one in Rotterdam. A similar set up would be good. Itd time to start researching. I'll add to this when I decide where HQ will be.

Posted: 2017-12-27, 11:11 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think staying in downtown Frankfurt is the best strategy. From there you can get to just about anywhere in the area with a minimum of travel time. It's also easy to get to the airport. And there's the RLD and late night dining options.

This Dutch ship (mostly) docks in Frankfurt on the river and about a 10 minute walk to the RLD and trains (Hauptbahnhof.) When I stayed there it was quite pleasant, but try to get river-view windows. It's a touch of Netherlands in Germany!

http://www.hotel-williamshakespeare.com

I've also stayed here which is similarly located. It was a very pleasant stay.

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-g ... DEST:47248

These are not the least expensive options, but I think they are worth what is charged. Their reviews are generally good, but there are as always some real negative ones sprinkled in. Sometimes I think these are posted by the competition because they are so counter to my own experience.

http://tinyurl.com/eurolights - My Google map for window-style, eros center, and street prostitution thoughout Europe with exact street locations, star ratings, typical prices, street views, club URL's, kamer maps etc. Also links to FKK maps etc.
Re: Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-01-01, 2:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks neuro. Really appreciate if. I've found a translate option on my phone also which would be perfect for working out when women would be in that kino5on Breite Gasse. I visited Frankfurt on my last journey. Love the city and the rld too. But I guess in my time there I only really visited the same places. Dined at the hbf, the Christmas market, pizzas, fast food, etc and drank at o'reillys I feel I've missed some.great Italian restaurants somewhere. Great city but not sure if I'll stop there this time.

Any other options worth stopping in ? Mönchengladbach was great for the rlds in the north west but too far for Hannover, which I would of liked to have seen. Airport not a neccessity. I travel by trsin. Maybe I'll stop in Mönchengladbach again, or Bonn. If this trip doesn't happen I apologise but things change in life but for now it's on! I'll check other possible cities. Looking back at my last holiday ; I realise now just how good it was. Few issues towards the end of it which seems to happen on a few holidays of mine recently but glad I've been and looking back is always usually a good thing. Retirement from rlds is looming I guess but I won't harp on about that and bore you all.

Was going to go to Belgium and Holland in february. But things change. One word of advice to you all. If there's a lady you like and she seems friendly then go for it ! Lol. I regret not seeing on beauriful mixed Latina lady in Hannover. I keep thinking if I go back there I'll see her but that's wishful thinking. Be nice to see it again thoigh. I have had sex with some very beauriful women I could only dream about in the real world so thankyou rlds.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: