Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-10-07, 2:02 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
https://youtu.be/2az1BaE1wIU

Looks very, very good !

Posted: 2018-10-09, 2:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. Frankfurt is out the window. Been loads of times. Hanover needs checking out. Gunna review each rld I visit in Germany individually.

Posted: 2018-10-18, 12:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
Well. It's been a good break away so far. Have been to a swingers club twice. Have visited many rlds such as, Bochum (HQ), Oberhausen, Duisburg, Bielefeld, Hannover, Bremen, Bremerhaven and Kassel (no Eros centre here any more). Have posted most of it on ukp. I know you guys don't mind. The best was the swingers club on the Friday. Free blowjobs off a stunning German lady. I didn't get involved but wanted to. That's for sure. Just not w fan of sharing. Saw another lady sucking off everyone too. And another sucking off her fella. A sex slave was with her master tone day too. Another was sucking evrryone off through a glory hole but her fella was too so not for me.

Bochum is a fantastic rld. Usually about 50 working from what I've seen. 10 of which are milfs of Euro origin. One or two shemales. Few black Latina ladies. The rest are mostly ees from Romania.

I'll update some more as I go along. But for me it's now over. Knew before my holiday but I'm now out of the punting game.

Posted: 2018-10-18, 1:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hannover is a fantastic city. If you go through the main Hbf and you're hungry be sure to pop in to bazaar wurst, or something like that. They sell all the german favourites. German sausages, grillhaxe, wild boar, schnitzels, sauerkraut, potato, etc. It really is beautiful German food.

Visited Hannover twice. Counted about 50 wgs on Reitwallstraße, and 40 on Scholvinstraße. There are houses for Thais, Latinos, ees and also some shemales. Lots of Bulgarian ladies. Romanians too. Going price is €30 for suck and fuck.

The city itself is big and a nice place. Enjoyed my 2 visits to Hannover. Alas, my days of punting have now come to an end. This has been coming for s few years as you know. But there's nothing more in it for me now.

Posted: 2018-10-18, 3:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bielefed rld is 1.9 km from the main rld. Compact rld off a busy main road. Perfect for lorry drivers. Has it's own car park, staff house and the rld is just off the car park. Small and compact. Maybe 50 or so windows. Counted 7 or 8 ladies. It was around 1500 or so I think. Polish, Cuban, Russian and some others. Ees in their 20s also, rest were mainly in their 30s. On3 in her 40s. €50 suck and fuck.

Posted: 2018-10-18, 8:51 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
splodge wrote:
...The best was the swingers club on the Friday. Free blowjobs off a stunning German lady. I didn't get involved but wanted to. That's for sure. Just not w fan of sharing. Saw another lady sucking off everyone too. And another sucking off her fella. A sex slave was with her master tone day too. Another was sucking evrryone off through a glory hole but her fella was too so not for me....

Which club was this?

Posted: 2018-10-19, 7:20 am

splodge Power Kat
I'll be adding more reports to this. The club is called El Brasi. Wh3n I was there ok Friday night there was a stunner giving out blowjobs and getting fingered, and licked out. She was stunning. About 40 ish. Another blonde beauty gave head to her fella. I touched her leg but it an immediate no from him. So cracked one off instead watching her. A small crowd were too.

There was a woman in her early 30s walking around naked with her man. Not sure if she was a sex slave. There was a couple more blondes that were stunning. A smaller brunette who was also stunning. A couple of bbws. One in her 30s, one in her 50s. The younger one was sucking off multiple men in the dark reaches of the club. Two couples locked themselves away and all could hear them having their fun. There was also a tranny in attendance.

That was on a Friday. Was hoping to see more and returned two more times. Should of went on the Saturday but didn't realise that was probably the best night. Chsnce missed. Came back on a the way. There were about 3 blokes, 2 club workers, and a master with his sex slave.

Went again last night, (a Thursday). 2 women. One not my cup of tea. They locked themselves away in the couple's room. Saw her ass and gash via gaps down the side of a blind. Not really my cup of tea though so moved on.

Another was a short haired lady about the 55 to 60 mark. Nice body but had piercings down below. Turns me off. She sat at the bar all night but then went in to the movie room and had pictures taken of herself. All sorts of different positions. Another was having a massage but only saw the side of her tits. Should of visited on the Saturday instead. Nevermind.

The woman on the Friday was sucking lots of dick but I don't like sharing. She was stunning. The club is located about 5 miles out of Bochum. It's reachable via the 308 tram to Hattingen, and the stop is called Am Feldbrand. You pay €5 for a member's card and rhen whatever the price is for the night. Friday and Saturday being the most expensive I probabaly missed a trick not seeing Saturday.

Instead of me describing the layout here's a link so you can see for yourselves.

www.elbrasi.de

Posted: 2018-10-19, 7:28 am

splodge Power Kat
Also tried a kino in Bochum. Called Live Erotica 4 kinos. 3 of which are pitch black and a nice lookikg fluffer going around with a rucksack. Blonde and curvy. Not a fan of these types of Kino so left. €8 In.

Visited Bochum rld many times. Overall it seems to have about 50 wgs:

10 milfs.
1, or possibly 2 Shemales.
4 black girls, 1 in her 20s and 3 in their mid 30s.
1 morrocan, possibly more. In her 30s.
The rest are ees, heard a lot of Romanian. Couple of milfs in their early 40s. Also some blondes so northern European too.

Easy to find rld and not far from the city centre and Hbf. I didn't punt in it but have done many times before. Grown out of it all now I guess. Not what I want any more.

Posted: 2018-11-06, 8:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
The swinging club was excellent. Friday and Saturday seem to be the evenings to go. I'll write some more reports about rlds. Bare with me.

Posted: 2018-11-10, 4:31 am

relaxlabrudder
splodge wrote:
The swinging club was excellent. Friday and Saturday seem to be the evenings to go. I'll write some more reports about rlds. Bare with me.

Hi Splodge, thank you for effort. For Bochum RLD, do you have street name? Or do you follow wikisexguide?
Re: Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-11-10, 8:07 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Im Winkel is the street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Im+Wi ... d7.2089442

Posted: 2018-11-10, 2:32 pm

splodge Power Kat
Apologies dudes. I don't punt like I used to. Things change and all that. Yes. The street is by Bochum West rail station. Only one train per hour from the main station to it though I think. It's an easy enough place to find walking from the centre and the hbf. Look out for a rail bridge cutting across the roads just of the West ring. Or maybe that's the süd ring, I'll double check. The road is called Gußsthalstraße and just checked. It's off the West ring. Bochum Rathus tram stop is nearby too, (you can buy your tickets on-board, the machine translates in to English and French also).

I'll find out the tram stop for the swinging club too. Personally, I'd go again to see that alone ! But I guess there's swingers clubs in all cities. Bochum has 2 that I know of.

Posted: 2018-11-12, 8:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
So, overall. Where did I go. Erm. First day was Bochum, the kino and El Brasi. Loved El Brasi. The rld too. Next day was a bit of a mess. Didn't change at the right station, so ended up checking out Kassel by mistake. Supposed to be a fairy tale city. Google it and you'll see what I mean. It's nice alright, nice real German food stalls too. The Eros centre is no more unfortunately. It is now some sort of a hostel for new arrivals I guess. The entrance is gated off and behind it were suitcases. Inside has the look of an eros centre, even has a betty boop statue and love hearts on the outside of the building. Another one bites the dust.

After this long, long journey I and no result I wasn't impressed but decided to head for a quick trip.to Hannover. Bare in mind I started my journey in Bochum. Hannover is always both an impressive city and rld.

Sunday was Bochum, Dortmund, Oberhausen and Duisburg. Duisburg was a fantastic shag. 25 year old, tall, voluptuous and slim also. Stunning body. Northern European. Enjoyed it. Had 3 or 4 in mind but went for her and wasn't disappointed. Duisburg always delivers. The big brothel where you get your crotch grabbed was closed.

Dortmund is not far from.the main hbf. Would have to read my other review to remember it. Oberhausen alwsys delivers also. Lots of ees from various places. But also some Latinas and a larger lady, with short blonde hair. Mid 50s. Also 4 or 5 orientals. Korean and Japanese also I would think. One was from Thailand.

Duisburg delivers as usual. In particular Vulkan Haus and number 26 over the road. Stunners galore.

Posted: 2018-11-13, 12:35 am

splodge Power Kat
Next up was Hannover. As planned I managed to visit twice. This time.i went to Bielefeld first. Hadn't been before. Had to walk quite a while through the centre and industrial outskirts. It's located off s main road. Ideal for truckers and salesmen I guess. There's a house for staff and beside this is a car park with an entrance in to an indoor area with its very own gardener and handy man. Counted about 7 girls. All nice. Poland (seems to be a lot of these ladies working and they're beautiful too) new addition to me. And welcome. Cuban, Russian, Hungarian. Small, compact rld.

After this headed to Hannover again. Checked out Ludwigstraße. Last time many moons ago there was a Dom asking for €75 & 10 African ladies at the far end. This time, one woman in her own clothes. Granny type. A cleaner. And about a quarter of the WG street was now a hostel, or hotel. This was about 3 pm I think so maybe it gets busier later. Next was the main rld. Lots of ladies to choose from but only one I wanted to punt with. One beautiful oriental shemale was working too. Well, 4 shemales were working but that one was a stunner. My second favourite. Some Latiino milfs too but none to my taste unfortunately as I do love Latinos. My dream Latino from many years ago was no there. But one was who must of been there years.

Lots of ees. Beautiful Bulgarians. Truly beautiful but also Romanians and northern Europeans. 20s and 30s. Mainly 20s. The rld also has Thai ladies but none were to my taste. Counted 4 shemales also. But more work there. Some milfs too. But none to my taste neither. One punter was negotiating all sorts. The one milf took him inside the doorway to discuss business.

Next day was non existent due to excess beer. Checked out Bochum rld. Well stocked as always. Headed to El Brasi again. Needn't of bothered. About 3 men and a couple in a dungeon putting on a show. Master and slave type scenario.

Posted: 2018-11-13, 6:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bremen and Bremerhaven were Monday. Hannover was the Wednesday. Report is on here already. My mistake.

Posted: 2018-11-15, 12:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bielefeld was on the Wednesday also. Tuesday was a write off due to excess beer. Now, what was Thursday. Hmmmm. Well, the evening was the swingers club again. This time there were a couple of women. One did a photo shoot in the big room. Various positions. Old but gold. Thrm German 3om3n look after their bodies. She was about 55 to 60 and a very nice body. She had jingle jangles on her fanny flaps. Puts me off but enjoyed the show.

There was another couple there but she wasn't what I like. They went in to the couples only room and locked the door behind them. You can see through blinds at the other end of the room. From outside. Just about anyway. Saw some ass but not for me. Ass was nice though.

The daytime consisted of some shopping at a nearby mall just outside town, somw nice food and a couple of strolls around the rld. Thank you Bochum; I'll probabaly be back.

[ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: