Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 36 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2017-12-23, 1:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yep. October 2018 lol. Bit early I know but I'm a fan of Germany. Not just for the rlds but it has kinos, nice food, good football, great people, beauriful beer. Love the place. Just not sure where to stay. Possibly Frankfurt but I've been many many times before. Mönchengladbach was convenient for me so maybe there again. Lookikg for swingers clubs and swingers clubs with trannies or shemales too. Ones like the one in Rotterdam. A similar set up would be good. Itd time to start researching. I'll add to this when I decide where HQ will be.

Posted: 2017-12-27, 11:11 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think staying in downtown Frankfurt is the best strategy. From there you can get to just about anywhere in the area with a minimum of travel time. It's also easy to get to the airport. And there's the RLD and late night dining options.

This Dutch ship (mostly) docks in Frankfurt on the river and about a 10 minute walk to the RLD and trains (Hauptbahnhof.) When I stayed there it was quite pleasant, but try to get river-view windows. It's a touch of Netherlands in Germany!

http://www.hotel-williamshakespeare.com

I've also stayed here which is similarly located. It was a very pleasant stay.

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-g ... DEST:47248

These are not the least expensive options, but I think they are worth what is charged. Their reviews are generally good, but there are as always some real negative ones sprinkled in. Sometimes I think these are posted by the competition because they are so counter to my own experience.

Posted: 2018-01-01, 2:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks neuro. Really appreciate if. I've found a translate option on my phone also which would be perfect for working out when women would be in that kino5on Breite Gasse. I visited Frankfurt on my last journey. Love the city and the rld too. But I guess in my time there I only really visited the same places. Dined at the hbf, the Christmas market, pizzas, fast food, etc and drank at o'reillys I feel I've missed some.great Italian restaurants somewhere. Great city but not sure if I'll stop there this time.

Any other options worth stopping in ? Mönchengladbach was great for the rlds in the north west but too far for Hannover, which I would of liked to have seen. Airport not a neccessity. I travel by trsin. Maybe I'll stop in Mönchengladbach again, or Bonn. If this trip doesn't happen I apologise but things change in life but for now it's on! I'll check other possible cities. Looking back at my last holiday ; I realise now just how good it was. Few issues towards the end of it which seems to happen on a few holidays of mine recently but glad I've been and looking back is always usually a good thing. Retirement from rlds is looming I guess but I won't harp on about that and bore you all.

Was going to go to Belgium and Holland in february. But things change. One word of advice to you all. If there's a lady you like and she seems friendly then go for it ! Lol. I regret not seeing on beauriful mixed Latina lady in Hannover. I keep thinking if I go back there I'll see her but that's wishful thinking. Be nice to see it again thoigh. I have had sex with some very beauriful women I could only dream about in the real world so thankyou rlds.

Posted: 2018-03-11, 10:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
Decision made and holiday booked. This'll be a surprise for some.of you who are interested but I decided to stop in an all time favourite of mine. Thought about booking München and Frankfurt but decided on the North West region as it's close to many rlds within a short distance. Plus, I can have a day in Frankfurt and hopefully Hannover if it's not too far. For to work out the logistics first. But holiday is booked and I'll be spending about a week in Bochum.

If anyone knows any swingers clubs in the area, or rlds that are hidden gems and have mature ladies. 40 + or 35 - 50 ish. Had a great time last time and viaited many fantastic rlds with a wide variety of women. I know the local cities and their rlds reasonably well, so hopefully there's some nice treats in store. I'd like to check out some local rlds such as perhaps Krefeld. As stated already. If anyone knows any swinger clubs, kinos or rlds worth visiting let me know.

Posted: 2018-03-12, 11:12 am

splodge Power Kat
The trip research has begun. Cities defintiely being visited are:

Hannover - long time.no see but always a lot of milfs and nice ones too. Eastern euro and a few Turks I think too. 2 hours and 5 minutes by train. Defintiely plan to visit and check both rlds again.

Krefeld - no idea about this place but it needs checking out. A large brothel about 4 miles from the hbf. Yep. I'll walk it lol. But of exercise for the rest of my body instead of just my cock. Local area.

Duisburg, Öberhausen - nearby and essential viewing.

Frankfurt - be nice to see if any Latino gems are there. Saw 2 last time but not sure if one was a cleaner and the other was a bondage madame. Not for me. But both were super hot.

Bochum - HQ. At last ! Nice little city but need to explore it's bars a bit more. Always been a favourite rld of mine also.

Wuppertal - to ride that upside down train thing. Sad I know but I wanted to do it last time and didn't. This time it's on the bucket list. Will check the brothel that was closed last time also. Double check. But think it's closed.

Bielefeld, Essen and Düsseldorf - local and hopefully some hidden gems.

Bremerhaven - maybe too far.

Hamburg - maybe too far also. Both 3 hours by train.

Posted: 2018-03-12, 8:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bremen- 2 hours away. Defintiely an option. Anyone been ?

Bremerhaven is 45 mins from Bremen so a strong possibility too.

Posted: 2018-03-12, 8:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Type in Bremerhaven red light district into Google and you'll see it seems quite a decent sized rld . And a busy one too. I think it certainly needs checking out.

Posted: 2018-03-12, 11:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok. A day to Bremen and Bremerhaven is on the cards. Just googled Bremen red light district and went to images. It seems to be a closed off street, similar to many rlds in Germany. Being closed off I mean. With small chalet style units.

Posted: 2018-03-28, 7:46 am

splodge Power Kat
This may be my last trip abroad for rld purposes although that can change but you can see I've merged my enthusiasm somewhat. It's been great but things change. Germany only for me now. Yep. Looking forward to this trip. Hopefully be a good one. Once a year to Germany is all I plan for now. Following will be viaited. Well. Thsts the plan. Bochum many times, Duisburg and Oberhausen, Hannover (I'm hoping a let I missed out on many years ago is there, but highly unlikely. A beautiful South American lady). Bremen and Bremerhaven has to happen. Love seeing new rlds. Maybe twice. Frankfurt for South American ladies 30 +. Also check out the shemales. It's a pleasant and welcome surprise to see t-girls working in more and more rlds. Excellent.

As stated. Wish to check out Krefeld and Wuppertal again. Düsseldorf and Dortmund alao. So, if anyone knows any more rlds nearby, or a couple of hours away from the Bochum area please do let me know. Bonn has always been a place is like to check out. A visit to Aachen again would be good also. But I really need to get a plan in place for each day. First day is sorted. Has to be localish so Bocbum, Duisburg, Oberhausen for sure. Others if time permits. If anyone can add anything. Nearby rlds, or kinos let me know.

Posted: 2018-03-29, 4:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok so Bonn has one eros centre. Anyone know how many women work there? Bielefeld has a rock called eckendorfer straße 29. 45 windows. Anyone been ? If i get time i plan to check out Bielefeld.

Posted: 2018-07-30, 11:45 am

splodge Power Kat
Any info appreciated for this upcoming trip dudes. Swinger clubs, sex cinemas or places like the moods bar in Rotterdam where trannies and couples go. All info appreciated or any heads up about rlds worth visiting. The two new ones I'll visit this time are Bremerhaven an Bremen. Been waiting a long time. Germany is my favourite for wgs. Can't wait !

Posted: 2018-09-04, 11:44 am

splodge Power Kat
This trip is nearly here. Can't wait. Bochum is HQ. Plan to visit rlds nearby as well as Bochum. So that's Düsseldorf, Oberhausen, Duisburg, Krefeld, Dortmund, and Wuppertal. Anyone know of any others? Further afield will be Hannover - maybe twice (I still dream of seeing the mixed Latino I never had). Wow. She was beautiful. Also Bremen and Bremerhaven (never been). Bonn is also a possibility, as in Frankfurt.

All pointers for sex kinos, swingers bars and tranny places appreciated. Updates will be coming soon.

Posted: 2018-09-05, 11:11 pm

IQ
I'm hoping you hit, and report on, the FKKs that are in these locales. Have a good trip!
Re: Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-09-06, 1:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
Nar dude. Sorry to disappoint on that one. I don't visit fkks. Sounds stupid I know but it isn't my thing. I know I'm missing out but it's not for me. But thanks for the reply and I'll try and have a good time. All rlds will be reported on. Kinos also if I get to any. Lookikg at checking out P3 but they haven't replied to my info requests.

Posted: 2018-09-09, 10:39 am

IQ
I recently saw your note on another thread about skipping the FKKs. I wish I could help, but when in Germany I stick to FKKs instead of the RLDs, although my bucket list includes German brothels. I look forward to your report. Maybe you will convince me to try a kino sometime. Deutschland Uber Alles!
Re: Germany, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-09-09, 2:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Kinos ain't nothing special. I'm sure fkks are the best but not really my thing. Strsnge I know but I'm happy enough with rlds. Always have been. Used to make these trips a lot. Less so these days. Germany always pulls me back. The buzz of walking to and around an rld. Pussy for sale. Narrowing it down to q few then the one you want. Nice and relaxed after and a few beers to chill or another couple of selections. Kinos on the other hand are a different scenario. A lot of gay or bi men use them, you may find female sex workers in there also. Trannies too. But for me I don't really get involved. More of an observer if there's a woman or tranny there.

Posted: 2018-09-21, 1:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
No fkks for me. Rlds being visited has adjusted. Rlds will be Bochum, Duisburg, Oberhausen - all visited regularly as Bochum is hq. Hannover, Krefeld hopefully, Wuppertal but mainly for the upside down train. Bremen and Bremerhaven in one day. Super mission but really wanna see them. Frankfurt I may skip. Been lots of times. Düsseldorf. Dortmund again perhaps.

Posted: 2018-09-22, 11:46 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
splodge wrote:
No fkks for me. Rlds being visited has adjusted. Rlds will be Bochum, Duisburg, Oberhausen - all visited regularly as Bochum is hq. Hannover, Krefeld hopefully, Wuppertal but mainly for the upside down train. Bremen and Bremerhaven in one day. Super mission but really wanna see them. Frankfurt I may skip. Been lots of times. Düsseldorf. Dortmund again perhaps.

Dang! I dread to think how prolific you were before you retired. Enjoy. (8~>)

Posted: 2018-09-23, 2:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Defintiely plan to enjoy. Looking forward to the buzz of seeing near naked women standing in windows. Shemales too. Just hopefully won't catch anything. Updates coming in a few weeks. I'm hoping there's lots of blondes in their 30s and 40s, and also Latinas.

Posted: 2018-10-07, 11:59 am

splodge Power Kat
This sex, beer, and delicous food trip is very near. Will do individual reports on the various cities I visit. Frankfurt won't be happening this time I wouldn't think. Been there lots of times but it's a 5 hour 20 round trip. To put it simply - I can't be arsed. Too many cities in NRW and kind of nearby to explore and visit. Cities should include the following (And if you lot can recommend any other cities please do let me know).

Bochum (HQ), numerous visits to the fantastic Duisburg and also Oberhausen. Other nearby rld delights will be Krefeld and Bielefeld (more research required). Wuppertal but for the reason already mentioned. Dortmund needs revisiting. Two trips to Hannover hopefully. Bremen and Bremerhaven are close to each other but quite a mission. 2 hours 32 to Bremen. Then a further slow 45 minutes to Bremerhaven. But if it's good I'll stop there in the future. Defintely plan to commit one day to seeing these cities. Have been advised Bremerhaven is worth seeing. Anyone been to either ? Any advice ?

Hanover will happen at least twice.

[ 36 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: