Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Walking through Frankfurt RLD : video + report
Posted: 2018-11-19, 2:25 am

sabull
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was at the RLD near the main train station. I had 4 sessions. One wasn't good, another average and 2 good ones. I have even tipped the last girl from Romania for her good service. They were 2 Romanians, 1 Bulgarian and 1 German. The worst service was with the Bulgarian.

I have also managed to shoot a video inside these house, I have blurred the girls and clients face to protet their privacy. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPq7O35PWdE
Re: Walking through Frankfurt RLD : video + report
Posted: 2018-11-20, 6:41 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey thanks for the video. The Frankfurt RLD is a young man's game. All of those stairs can be very tiring!

Let me guess. You used a smart phone peeking out of the top of your shirt pocket?

I'll be there in mid-December. Do you recall which building was the one you identified as having German girls? German girls are hard to find, and I'd worry that they would be stone junkies.

Also, in the notes you write that the condom law is being enforced. My understanding is that Taunusstrasse 26 and Elbestrasse 44, along with the Elbestrasse entry to Taunusstrasse 32, have AO services readily available despite the new law. Given that the law is virtually unenforceable (only the man can be fined, and if it's behind closed doors how would that happen?) I don't find that surprising.

Posted: 2018-11-20, 10:42 am

sabull
The German girl was at the Rotes Haus. She was in her early 20s, nice body with a lower back tattoo. AO still available, I was offered it once this year but politely declined by a girl at Taunusstrasse 26 on the last floor. I believe most girls will be reluctant to offer these extras, BBBJ or AO, to clients they don't know ( it should be easier to regulars).

I have no idea about the penalties for non compliant girls but I guess they might being banned. The stairs can be tiring but I take it as an exercise and remember their services are even cheaper than the street girls in Berlin.
Re: Walking through Frankfurt RLD : video + report
Posted: 2018-11-20, 9:32 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm quite confident that the (not so) "new law" only has sanctions against the man. Given that the only witness against the man is the woman, and she has no incentive to turn him in (i.e. she won't need to trade to prevent charges against herself), and he has no incentive to turn himself in, this law is virtually unenforceable.

(I say virtually only because it's theoretically possible, although extremely unlikely, that the cops will come bursting through the door catching them in the act. Or maybe the cops would plant hidden cameras. A paranoid mind has no bounds, but it's nonsense.)

Posted: 2018-11-21, 3:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Look forward to seeing this vid when I get a chance.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: