Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report Germany 1/3-1/6 Goldentime and Oase and Sharks
Posted: 2018-01-05, 11:10 am

LouisianaCat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Goldentime- 1/3- Went to Goldentime in the evening. The ratio of men to girls was about 10-1. So much for maximum girls. Annabelle from Germany Duisburg was a star. Cute petite blond no upsell with 100 euro for an hour. Awesome for one full hour.

I Saw one other girl from Hungary, she was 34, competitive body builder, 1.67 m and her name started with an A. Somewhat disappointing for one hour.

Girls were very nice but the cute ones were hard to get due to the ratio girls to guys. You had to wait for one to walk in and pounce. You better not wait more that 2 minutes or she would be gone.

Food was chicken which reminded me of my high school cafeteria and that is never good. Very bland

Oase on 1/4. I was surprised by the price of admission at 70 euro. I guess I got there late. Saw Riesa, young brunette about 1.6 cm. One helluva body, good golly. Hair about shoulder length and parted on side. A real looker. RIP OFF ALERT. Tried upsell but I said no. Paid for one hour but she just wanted to be done with me. Disappointed. Even the massage was bad. The massage lasted maybe 30 seconds as did her cowgirl position. Extremely disappointed.

Saw a petite blonde next with cropped hair. Girl next door type. Decided to go with the we’ll start with 30 minutes and go longer if you are good approach. Very enthusiastic girl who wore me out after 30 minutes. I am sorry I do not remember her name. I would see her again though. Worth the price of admission and then some.

Ratio of guys to girls at Oase was about 1 to 2. Food was poor and uninspired. Place was kind of dead. Women were overly aggressive and would just sit down without being invited. Had to tell them to go away. Overall, I would have had a nice time if it were not for the over aggressiveness.

On a separate note, what is up with the heat in these clubs? Both have been so warm that I was boiling at times. The rooms were hot. Even the cab driver to Goldentime cooked me with the heat cranked to full. It felt like the temps were set at about 78 F (25.5 C).

Will ge going to Sharks or Palace tonight. Company is welcome as are suggestions for club.

Will post again after trip tonight.
Re: Trip Report Germany 1/3-1/6 Goldentime and Oase and Sharks
Posted: 2018-01-06, 7:34 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The temperature at Sharks and Palace are fine. You can select rooms with windows. At Sharks, you can get outdoors if you like.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: