Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pascha - is it safe/worth a visit?
Posted: 2022-09-12, 9:29 am

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Good day gents,

Has anyone been to Pascha in Cologne lately? I can't find out much online. The area doesn't look great from google maps and I'm not sure about a "hotel" style setup with bouncers on the door...

Anyone able to comment please? Is it safe, or are unsuspecting punters liable to get mugged/ripped off?

I was wondering about a visit but I may just head straight to the red lights of de wallen for my usual fun instead ;-)
Re: Pascha - is it safe/worth a visit?
Posted: 2022-10-05, 6:59 am

charlie14
I am from Cologne and i am taking a look at the Pascha some times per year. The last time i was there is about 2-3 months ago. Anyway you always have to pay a fee of 5 EUR at the entrance first... valid 24 hour from 19pm to 19pm - dont forget to ask the stamp.

Since Corona there are far less prostitutes working there then before the pandemic. In fact I wouldn't recommend to visit the Pascha from Sunday to Thursday because the are sometimes just ten ladies working there.
Friday and Saturday- especially in the evening shift (19pm+++) there are far more prostitutes there - maybe 30-50.

I can't write anything about the prostitutes themselfs because i am not the kind of guy who randomly and spontaneously chose a lady. I am reading a lot of reviews in the net first and just visit specific ones with a good reputation.
I get my reviews at the German forum 'rheinforum'. They have a huge Pascha thread.
Posted: 2022-10-05, 9:28 am

busted
Thanks charlie14

I was planning a mid week trip, so I won't bother with Pascha...
Posted: 2022-11-14, 4:01 pm

redstar75
I was there 1 year ago. it was going through a refurb and opening a couple of days later. there is a place opposite too
It was daytime so quiet but good quality in the girls there.
heading back there in february
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: