Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Request for Aachen recommendations
Posted: 2018-05-06, 7:49 am

relaxlabrudder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys,

Will be in Aachen for a while (months).

I reading through and these are what I collected are most impressionable:

Babylon Saunaclub
Ying Yang Saunaclub
Sixsen

Of course in Cologne is Pascha but I am not so sure it's worth a trip after reading the reviews here.

Are there others in Aachen itself or surrounding that you guys can recommend?

All suggestions and ideas welcome.
Re: Request for Aachen recommendations
Posted: 2018-05-07, 4:37 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh, I'm jealous!
You can have a lot of fun there!

Babylon in Elsdorf is high on the list. Small but busy. Usually lots of choices.
Facilities are nice, but it is not a place I feel comfortable spending a day. It is hard to hide, and the girls can be aggressive. The owner likes bourbon, so you can hang out at the bar and drink with him, if he is around.

I went to Sixsens last year. Nice patio, but not much for choices. Advertises as smoker friendly, but I did not see anyone toking, and I was too shy to fire up first. Nothing to make me want to return.

Bernd's in Hennef is an all-time great. Older crowd, but the skill level is unmatched

Yin Yang in Roermond gets mixed reviews. If I'm in the area, I just go to Golden Time in Bruggen, where the facilities are better, and there are usually 50-75 girls.

I don't know of anything in Aachen itself. Pascha in Cologne has a good reputation, and I would stop if in the area. I have heard rumors of a dungeon club in Cologne, with LOTS of kinky activities, but have been unable to confirm them. Gives me something to look forward to....

Weasel

Posted: 2018-05-07, 4:57 am

relaxlabrudder
Hi Weasel, thanks for the great info, buddy. Yes, heard a lot about Golden Time in Brüggen too. Thanks for reminding
Posted: 2018-05-10, 1:24 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Also an RLD...

https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api ... 59,6.08676

Posted: 2018-05-10, 7:44 am

relaxlabrudder
Thanks Weasel regarding Golden Time and Bernd's. Good recommendations. I didn't know about the cons of Ying Yang and Babylon,thanks.

and Neurosynth, thank you. I heard they clean up Antonius straße. Hope it's still there

Thanks guys for help. Will check them out. Feel free to add suggestions too
Posted: 2018-05-10, 11:08 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi did a little looking around and didn't see anything indicating the RLD has diminished. Here is a video posted about a month ago. Of course that doesn't mean it was shot a month ago. But things look to be in very good shape. Maybe they meant they were *literally* cleaning things up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDmyg5wJ4s

Posted: 2018-05-11, 10:06 am

md0344
Closest place to Aachen is Sixsens in Lemiers/Vaals. Ladies there are dressed with dessous.
Very good, I go there regularly.
Also Babylon in Elsdorf. It' a must, you should not miss this place, it is a "true Fkk" where the girls are entirely naked around the place.
Posted: 2018-10-25, 1:23 pm

valleyboy
The RLD in Aachen is still going, with lots of younger EE girls, for those who like that. Well worth it as a detour from surrounding areas like Duisburg/Bochum.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: