Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prague 1st time
Posted: 2018-06-04, 12:20 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anybody give me some advice on Prague , will be there on a Sunday , never been before , where are the red light areas , what are they like , how much, i beleive you pay to get in ? hopefully someone can help on this , thanks.

Posted: 2018-06-04, 5:13 pm

fastone
I've visited AAA Exclusive Club a few times and enjoyed it very much. It's located just outside the city center, I took the metro and a short walk but you can just as easily take a taxi. The club is a converted house in a residential neighborhood but don't let that put you off. I liked it because there were no rip offs, everything above board, easy and well explained for someone who doesn't speak anything but English. The are some pretty girls but I didn't find any stunners, they were however very nice and friendly. A couple of them gave me as close to a GFE as you should expect in this type of situation (not Thailand GFE level, but pretty good for Europe). There were a couple of times the phone rang and she said time was up (meaning she wasn't tracking time always a good thing) I know Sauna Club is located just a few blocks from Wenceslas square. It's a FKK style club (which I like) but I've never visited this one in Prague. I plan to try it out next trip to Prague. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
Re: Prague 1st time
Posted: 2018-06-04, 8:44 pm

izziehurix
Here is my TR from a few weeks back:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25604
Re: Prague 1st time
Posted: 2018-06-07, 10:49 pm

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dear Elgonzo,