Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Great FKK map
Posted: 2018-06-12, 8:08 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have mixed feelings about their FKK Tour service, but I have to hand them credit for the great public service they are doing by making this FKK map publicly available. It's perhaps the most complete, up-to-date, and detailed map of its kind.

And who knows, if you've been a bit shy about venturing to an FKK on your own, perhaps their service is something you would be interested in. In my opinion going solo is pretty easy even for a beginner, but there it is.

http://fkktour.com/fkkclubs/

Posted: 2018-06-19, 4:32 pm

420 Power Kat
I find it crazy that people cannot locate these FKK's without a service. When it was more of a secret I can see it for tourists but now anyone can simply drive up.

Posted: 2018-06-19, 6:11 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think for some people the value added by these tour companies is welcome. First timers have worries not just about transportation, but also things like language, shyness, where to stay, and for some uncertainty whether it's even legal or not or under which circumstances. Some may need the safety of numbers to work up their confidence.

I imagine the vast majority of those on this site don't need a service like this. And I'd guess that of those who use such a service, many only do so once and then feel confident to go solo the next time.

Posted: 2018-06-21, 3:54 pm

420 Power Kat
I do agree that it helps to have help when thinking about venturing into an FKK or Sauna Club. I had to use this site, befriend and meet people that knew about these, and eventually group together with other MIcer's on my maiden visit to Planet Happy Garden.

It was quite a trip, here is a snippet.

We had an Ignatzmice meeting in Alkmaar (9 people attended) and 4 of us decided to go. Wim had originally planned on being the driver but got sick so Pepto, Chairmen, Fred, and myself made the trip. Pepto had already visited so this was all of our first time,,yes, I was with Fred on his first FKK trip.

Side Note to Wim: Pepto drove for about an hour with the parking break on!

We made it down to PHG without issue, had a great time with "Eye's Wide Open" as we watched naked girls saunter through the Shower areas and throughout the club. I fell for the first girl that put her hand inside of my robe,,,way too quick in hindsight. As the evening wound down we had to drag Pepto out and head back to AMS at closing. I think he was with the same girl for 2 hours "Beffening" away.

Chairmen and I lit up a Joint in the parking lot waiting and off we went back to AMS. Unfortunately the good buzz wore off quickly due to the local German Police laying in wait for cars leaving PHG at the end of the night. They immediately pulled us over and asked for our Identification. Pepto has a Jewish last name as do I,,,very unnerving to see a German Police Officer looking at a car full of American Punters. The good news is that Pepto had NOT been drinking so after they interrogated him (I think they breathalyzed him) I laughed and said "the only thing Pepto may blow is a pubic hair from Eve),,the girl was dining on for 3 hours.

We eventually made it to Amsterdam around 5:00 AM, just in time to drop Pepto off at Schipol. I drove the rest of the way back to Alkmaar and dropped the car off on a side street,,which I/Wim eventually got a Parking Ticket,,which I did reimburse to Wim.

So yes,,,having help is a real plus on your first visit..How to negotiate, how not to fall for the first girl that places her hands in your robe, when to eat, how to work the lockers,,who to avoid and who was a Superstar,,,as you know there is a huge difference.

The rest of the story is written by Fred, Pepto, and myself on this site. I also met Fred for his first visit to World Fkk in Giessen.....and you know how many times he has been back to visit.

So thank you Wim, Pepto, Fred,,and Chairmen (now married with kids)

Cheers,,did not mean to hi-jack this thread but it brought back memories.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: