Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My Berlin Experience
Posted: 2017-03-15, 1:20 am

jontree
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thought I'd drop this post to share my recent experience in Berlin and get some advice from other people who have been there.

So, I was in Berlin in early January of this year with about two days to kill.

My hotel was right near Kufurstenstrasse, which I was told had many of Berlin's street walking girls. From what I had heard they weren't of the best quality, but I decided to take a look anyways. Besides seeing a massage parlour and a burlesque club there was nothing really of note there. I think the lack of girls out on the street was probably due to the fact that it was early January and freezing cold, but anyways, was worth a shot.

After my little search around the area I headed back to the hotel and found that Caligula was the closest brothel. In my mind I had been deciding between the King George and Caligula since the all-inclusive thing sounds amazing. Anyhow, after reading some not so great reviews about Caligula I decided to just walk past it to check it out. From the outside it looked a little seedy and empty, so I decided to pass it by (judging by more recent reviews about the place this was a good idea).

SO, determined to make the most of my Berlin trip I figured it boiled down to King George or Artemis. Both had fairly positive reviews, though in different ways. King George, from what I read, was good cost-wise, but you get what you pay for. Artemis was top notch, and again, you get what you pay for.
Being that this was my first time, I decided to head to Artemis. The club itself was very clean, and unexpectedly nice. Almost like a resort/spa. The girls there were even better. The only real detriment to the club is the expense of the drinks, but if you get a good enough buzz beforehand it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
By the time I got in I was pretty drunk, but still nervous since it was my first time. Had a couple more drinks and took in the sights. After finally deciding on a girl (a beautiful Colombian) I went upstairs and did my thing. Looking back now and reading other reviews I know I definitely got robbed (figuratively). I ended up paying 500 euros for an hour, with anal. Seemed expensive at the time, but I was too drunk and excited to really care. She had a fantastic ass, which I ate for a good 20 minutes, did some facesitting. The bbj left something to be desired, though she gave a great body on body oil massage.
All in all a great experience, but I will be much wiser next time as to how and how much money I spend there.

Now that I've shared my experience, since I'm returning to Berlin at the end of this month I had a few questions for those of you know the scene a little better than myself.
Is Kufurstenstrasse worth wasting time on? Prices are supposedly very cheap, though I imagine quality is very low.
Any thoughts on King George? What can I expect there? I think Artemis may have spoiled me at this point, though the pricing of King George is appealing. I won't ask about Caligula, since everything I've read seems pretty negative.
With regards to Artemis, I know I got fleeced. Returning to Artemis with some experience under my belt what should I be expecting price-wise for 30 min, an hour, and anal?
I'm also curious if anyone has any experience with the Anni Porsche or other gangbangs in Berlin! Would love to hear some advice if anyone has any, since I'm interested in checking one out.

I know this is long, but hopefully some of my story will be useful to other people, and I can get some advice from you more experienced users in return.

Thanks!
Re: My Berlin Experience
Posted: 2017-03-16, 10:28 am

IQ
Thanks for sharing JT. I'm headed to Berlin this spring and busy doing research on FKKs and also cannabis. I've read good things about Artemis. Any tips on acquiring or using cannabis would be appreciated. I'd prefer not to solicit cannabis in a public park, if possible.
Posted: 2017-03-19, 8:11 pm

420 Power Kat
Yikes,,,500 Euro is overkill for one hour. Each up-sell is about 50E (BBBJ/Anal) plus the 30 minute fee (50E-75E,,even at 100E you should have paid max 300E for what you got.

Lesson learned.

Posted: 2017-03-31, 3:17 pm

Trav69
WOW!

You really did get fleeced!

I haven't been to Artemis for about a year but it's absolutely my goto place in Berlin. The main thing is to be confident and never ever tell anyone "it's my first time" in an FKK.

The last time I was there I confirmed the standard price was 50eur for 30 mins. Most girls want you to spend an hour - so I make my choices wisely and take my time - gently letting girls know that I'm relaxing first and never ever go with every single girl that sits on your lap and grabs your dick - as tempting as that may be.

I watch the room for the "prowlers" - the ones that are aggressively looking for business - that means they don't get steady business from regulars and they will be desperate to upsell.

I then establish in the lounge what I want, before I get up and go to the room - I tell them I am looking for a relaxed hour of fun and I insist on DATY and BBBJ are included. I ask if they DFK and often get an on the spot demonstration of their skills which seals the deal and I go to the room with a final statement of "100EUR for one hour, yes?".

I always tip afterwards - normally 20EUR.

Using this tactic, I have only once ever paid for an upsell to anal for an extra 50eur once in the room - otherwise they have all been a total of 120EUR for the hour (the girls don't know I'm going to tip).

I have often had a second session with the same girl on the same day or the next day on the same trip. The repeat experiences have been even better than the first - they recognise me from the first session and know what to expect for the hour.

The next time you go, tell them you've been there loads of times before and you know the drill - don't fall for the upsell and rather use the money on another session (or a different girl) - you won't regret it :-)
Posted: 2017-04-02, 8:56 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Trav69 wrote:
The main thing is to be confident and never ever tell anyone "it's my first time" in an FKK.

I always tell them it's my first visit today!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2017-04-08, 1:55 pm

Exnocomment
fred wrote:
Trav69 wrote:
The main thing is to be confident and never ever tell anyone "it's my first time" in an FKK.

I always tell them it's my first visit today!

Regards,
Fred

Oh Fred, and that would probably also be a lie!

I actually swung by Berlin and spent an evening at Artemis. I'll say the pickings were slim, it was playboy bunny theme night. I found two Bulgarian women to spend time with, both of whom I don't recall the names of, one shorter more angular faced blonde who turned out to be mechanical and all business. The second looked like a bombshell and kind of reminded of Stella (Hamburg) from FKK Palace in Frankfurt. She was a sweetheart, Anees? Ames? I don't know but she was wonderful.

Standard at Artemis is €60/30 mins now. Extra €50 for CIM.
Posted: 2017-04-09, 12:42 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
The second looked like a bombshell and kind of reminded of Stella (Hamburg) from FKK Palace in Frankfurt.

Standard at Artemis is €60/30 mins now.

Hello Exno,

Two weeks ago, she asked me when you would come for her.

Same price like I last visited 10 years ago.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2017-06-13, 10:55 pm

lilji
I e walked down Kufurstenstrasse in the early hours of the morning and also at around 7pm time. Both times I've seen street hookers of varying degree around the area at the end of the street with a sex shop and then lots of Turkish food stores. I didn't partake as I was always on my way to somewhere and also because I didn't know the set up. I think they take you to a short time hotel, but I'd want to know where the hotel is etc first before I agreed to anything, just to be safe.
Posted: 2017-06-18, 2:58 pm

derekfromdevon
Hi Jontree and others,

I’m afraid I have bad news.

I was in Berlin last summer when among other things I investigated the Kürfürstenstrasse street scene and although I am happy to write a trip report which should answer most of your questions I am afraid that the whole thing is about to become academic.

I’m surprised that no-one seems to have picked this up before but a new and much more restrictive prostitution law is about to come into force. There is extensive and detailed information on various websites about this in German (Google ‘neue prostitutiongesetz’) but as yet almost nothing in English.

The main points of the new law, which will apply to the whole of Germany, are that from the 1st July 2017 it will be illegal for anyone to sell sex for money without having first registered as a sex worker. Only those only those legally resident and entitled to work may register. They must declare the towns and cities where they intend to work and undergo mandatory health and legal counselling. Once registered, a prostitute must carry her (or his, the law applies to male prostitutes as well) registration certificate to show to the police at all times when s/he is working.
It seems certain that this will this deter part-time and casual sex workers or so-called ‘Hobby Whores’, i.e. housewives or women in ‘normal’ jobs who want to make a bit of pin money, as well as the many young amateurs who enjoy an occasional stint in an FKK club often as much for the fun as for the money. Obviously few of these will want to register and thereby risk being ‘outed’ to friends and family. The new residence requirement will also make it impossible for those foreign, such as East European, girls who visit Germany for a few days or weeks at a time to make money (and some of whom are currently to be found in Kürfürstenstrasse itself).

There are many other provisions in the law including making it a criminal offence to have sex with a prostitute without a condom and the right of prostitutes working in brothels (which will also have to be registered) to refuse a client. This last may seem obvious and no more than proper practice but it is feared that it will be interpreted as outlawing both flat-rate brothels and paid-for gang bangs. (The argument here seems to be that since the client pays the establishment and not the individual women who work there, the latter are in effect already contracted to take on all comers regardless.)

So I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It is clear that prostitution will continue to be a legal profession in Germany and that brothels will continue to be legal businesses but what dampening effect the new law will have is of course so far completely unknown. We will simply have to wait to see how it works out in practice, how rigorously it will be enforced and, (hopefully!) how people find their way around it. Anything you can discover about any of these things during your forthcoming trip will be very valuable so please keep us informed.

For the record though and for those interested I now plan to write a report on my visit last summer but, as I say above, it will now be largely academic.
Posted: 2018-06-27, 10:32 am

IQ
I'm happy to report that Artemis is still going strong. I was there a few weeks ago. I saw several workers who were also there a year ago. So this new law, if it exists, doesn't seem to have affected business.

The entry fee is the same e80. Prices for girls seem to have gone up. E100 for one hour was the starting price for almost every girl I spoke with. Last year e80 was on offer for at least some girls.

I had another splendiferous time at Artemis over two nights. The place is clean, the food is fine, and I enjoyed the company of girls from all over including Spain, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic. Plenty of EEs are there of course.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: