Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Variety
Posted: 2018-08-17, 2:34 am

jontree
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, I'm moving to Maastricht and the notion of having so many FKK's at my ready is exciting!

In the past I've been to Artemis and Samya several times and have had had a blast at each. The only thing is these FKK's are pretty uniform when it comes to girls (mostly Eastern Euro, fake boobs, etc) which I have no problem with! Just that I would like some variety.

I'm curious if there are any FKK's that have curvy women, bbw's, mature women, a bigger racial diversity? From what I have heard Palace in Frankfurt is the closest to meeting this?
Ideally I'd love to find a place with some thick/curvy girls a la Ashley Graham. BBW's and mature is also enticing!

I've also heard Bernd's might be more down this line, since some of their girls are older?

Any advice is appreciated, and I'll definitely return to post my experiences. Thanks micers!
Re: FKK Variety
Posted: 2018-08-19, 9:20 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bernd's is great. Service is always excellent.
It is a small place, no more than a dozen workers at any time.
Most in their 30's, but Maria, Mika and Salome are young stunners.
Jackie and Lena must be over 40, but they can break you down as fast or as slow as you like.
There are new signs on the walls with the official government rules of conduct. What goes on in the rooms (and on the couches as well) is negotiable, and up to the standards that Bernd's has been famous for over the years.

Babylon is in Elsdorf. About twice the size, with 20-30 girls most days.
They used to have a great website, with photos and schedules, but it has been down for months.
Girls are younger, and a little more aggressive, but it is still quite nice.
Several French African girls, one that looks like Tyra Banks is famous for good reason.

The really big FKK's-Palace, Oase, World, and to a lesser extent, Golden TIme-will have 50-70 girls most days, and over a hundred for a big party. Great food and facilities. Girls are aggressive to the point where you have to learn to say "No" at times, but still fun if you can do that. A few MILF's and Asian girls at GT. Almost exclusively high speed German and EE stunners at the big three.

For what it's worth, there were several very fun Asian girls at Living Room, but it has been a few years since my last visit.

Weasel

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: