Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Bi fun club, London.
Posted: 2018-09-25, 8:30 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Plan on visiting this place soon. Latest info on average numbers in attendance seems to be the following:

46 men
21 women :)
13 t-girls :)

Definitely want to check this place out and maybe see if there's any way of visiting on a straight swinger's night too if single males are allowed. Seems the bi fun club runs 11 til 3 on certain Mondays. Will make a weekend out of it in London when I get a chance. Most likely November or December.

Posted: 2018-10-07, 10:54 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wasn't aware of this place, thanks for posting.

Would be interested to read your trip report if you do visit.

Posted: 2018-10-07, 11:32 am

splodge Power Kat
Hello Billybob69,

I'll be visiting for sure. Even if it's only once. Germany first though. Which is happeneing soon. The bi-fun club will be part of a long weekend. Plan to visit three or four trans clubs too. Arrive on the Friday or Saturday, and visit The Roma party on the Friday if I can (Shemales as well as trans apparently - love Shemales especially. Then Sheworld and Legs 800 but not get involved. Not worth the risk. Then Teds for the first time on the Sunday. Change hotels somewhere along the way so I'm near to the bi-fun club. Again l, most likely just to be a voyeur. Hoping, and expecting there's women there.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: