Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bremen and Bremerhaven Red Light Districts, October 2018.
Posted: 2018-10-19, 7:39 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Managed to get to both Bremen and Bremerhaven during this my last punting trip. Have no plans to punt any more. This trip confirmed it. Anyway, the reports continue.

Made the long journeys from Bochum via train. About a 6 hour round trip. Bremen was first up. Smallish l, closed off street off a busy road. Small houses on one side called Butzen I think. Both sides were window style prostitution. Upon entering I had a man staring at me. He kept looking. He nooded as if we were best friends. I took no notice.

2 black ladies. One in her late 40s or early 50s. The other late 20s, slim, tall and pretty.
1 Bulgarian milf about 45.
2 younger ees in their own clothes sitting around.
2 more black ladies turned up in their 30s.
An oriental lady, with bright eye shadow, late 50s.
A nice looking blonde lady. Mid 30s.
A nice looking lady, same age but with jet black hair was just starting.

If you need a piss there's a portable pissoir at the entrance. Throughout my visit a big blonde woman who was sitting with the staring man was arguing loudly with someone.

Posted: 2018-10-19, 9:34 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bremerhaven, Tuesday, 1700 ish.

Was expecting a lot from this rld. Will add a link. Seemed quite big on the video in the link. In reality, it was quite a size. One street, (Lessingstraße), with a couple of streets off it. Will add more details as I go along. It's 3.7 km from the main hbf. Buses will take you there and back too, which will be cheaper than €16.40.

There were women from Portugal, (very nice sunkissed lady in her 20s). Russia, and Bulgaria was a popular answer also. Possibly a couple of trans too but couldn't tell for sure. Price was €30 for suck and fuck and seems to be pretty standard in many German rlds. Other nations represented were Thailand and Poland. One polish lady took my fancy. Big tits and ass. Blonde and a little extra meat. Which is one of the things I like.

Decided on a Russian milf in her early 40s. Lovely lady. Suck and fuck for €30. Went to look for the Polish lady but she wasn't there. Was in the rld from about 1630 til 1800. The rld is window prostitution and the ladies seem friendly enough. There's a kino next to it also.

Beautiful port city. The taxi driver asked if I'd come on a ship, so did the prostitute. Was nice to see both rlds and fuck another couple of them off the list.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: