Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lisbon, Portugal
Posted: 2018-12-23, 8:02 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A very quick review

I was in Lisbon with some friends and we were staying in a hostel near Pink Street. This street was famous years and years ago as a place sailors would go to find sex workers. Now, it's a street of bars, clubs and restaruants.

My friends were going a different route to me after Lisbon so I had one extra night alone. After drinking very cheap alcohol in the Barre Alto, I made my way down to Pink street to see what clubs were still open. There were some that seemed to still be going, but ended up chatting to two older Portugeuse women on the street (nothing sexual at all, I was more drunk and talking nonsense). After about 10 mins, one of them said 'we fuck you upstairs - 50 Euro for both of us'.

I went for it in a drunken state. To be fair, they did put in a lot of effort and it was a proper threesome, but they weren't lookers at all.

So, just to let you know, if you are very very desperate one evening in Lisbon and are a bit drunk, then the options there for you it seems.

If you are sober...you definitely wouldn't want the option.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: