Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sharks - Quick Morning Trip
Posted: 2018-11-17, 8:51 pm

Exnocomment
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I gave myself a layover in Frankfurt and took a cab straight to Sharks right as the doors opened. I was only there for like 4 hours but the lineup was better than I had seen it in a while.

Couldn’t remember the names of all the girls and even forgot the name of my first that day but the second, Mina, a tiny and very young looking black haired brunette was a blast. She was just laughing and giggle the whole time. I did find that some of the girls tried to charge slightly non standard rates though.
Re: Sharks - Quick Morning Trip
Posted: 2018-11-23, 5:55 am

Exnocomment
I would add one note: there was a redhead - I assume fake because she was Romanian - who had one of the most stunning bodies I have ever seen. Her face was wholly average but my god her proportions.

I don’t know if anyone else has been to Sharks lately but talent was up there!
Re: Sharks - Quick Morning Trip
Posted: 2018-11-24, 2:06 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Exno,

I met Mila from Moldova this week. She has big eyes and big smiles. Too bad that the gorgeous Rebecca and Evelyn are on vacation.

The talents at Sharks has dropped off. Some girls told me there were 210 girls on a Friday night earlier this month! That can be quite frightening, right?! Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: