Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurrt RLD Trip Report
Posted: 2018-11-19, 11:27 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So I just got back from Frankfurt and I said I'd post my experiences. I ended up not visiting the FKK's, but the RLD was pretty interesting.

Anyways... I arrived late on Friday night; perfect time to check out the RLD. Frankfurt RLD feels a bit "rougher" than Amsterdam. No tourists; just lots of guys around for similar reasons, and lots of guys and ladies trying to get punters into strip clubs. I ignored those and headed straight for Eros Centers where the window girls are, inside buildings through colourfully lit doorways. I found around ten Eros Centers in total, although I may have missed one or two.

For those unaware, each Eros Center has four or five floors, with between five and twenty rooms on each floor depending on the size of the building, although around 90% of the doors seemed to be unoccupied during my visits. Browsing every Eros Center can be a bit of a workout due to all the stairs. The interiors tend to be dark corridors lit mostly in red and blue, with music that seems to echo from a distance. It's a strange atmosphere to say the least. Local punters sometimes stand in the stairwells smoking or drinking bottles of beer, but everyone minds their own business.

My first session was in the Eros Center named Crazy Sexy. The top floor is only T-girls, and after doing one lap of the various Ero Centers, I decided to take a chance. I requested BBBJ both ways; she told me €100 for 30 minutes, and although she delivered in regards of services, it was rushed and I was probably there no longer than 15 minutes.

The strangest part happened after the session when I noticed her T-girl friend sitting about five feet away who had apparently been watching us the whole time. Awkward! Aside from that, it was an experience that would've felt decent at €50, but not great for €100. I didn't catch her name.

My second visit occurred on Saturday during the daytime. I was hesitant about another visit after not feeling great about the T-girl encounter, and most of the girls were younger than I'd normally go for, but I happened to find an Eros Center hidden behind the building a few doors away from Crazy Sexy that I missed on my first night, and as luck would have it, this seemed to be the Eros Center for MILF's!

A short cute looking lady near the entrance was definitely my type, but her door was closed by the time I returned from browsing the other floors. After a wander around some of the other Eros Centers, her door was open again.

Her name was Patricia from Colombia; she didn't understand much English. Late 40's or early 50's, not fat, but not really slim; a nice cute looking lady, not much taller than 5 feet.

My first question was simply how much? €20. I tried to hide my surprise. Eating pussy? €5 extra. Seemed reasonable, and I skipped my usual question of "how long"! After a quick wash, we were kneeling on the bed both naked as she teased and licked my nipples before moving into 69. She started this with a nice BBBJ, later covering it to finish. Regardless of language barrier, Patricia was very fun and friendly.

The session only lasted about 15 minutes, yet I left glowing and in disbelief of getting BBBJ and DATY for €25!

So of course, my third and final visit was Patricia again! I headed down to the Eros Center in the morning before checking out of my hotel. Patricia greeted me with some DFK before any words were spoken or cash had changed hands. That answered the first question I had in mind! I handed over a €50 note, then stopped her as she was about to hand me €25 change. The session was a good non-rushed 30 minutes of touching, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and finishing in cowgirl, and I left extremely satisfied!

So in conclusion: The T-girl was disappointing, but Patricia was amazing! Probably a good thing I don't live in Frankfurt otherwise I'd be seeing her every weekend (or more)! After getting used to Amsterdam, I'm still in some disbelief that services are available as low as €20!
Re: Frankfurrt RLD Trip Report
Posted: 2018-12-23, 7:49 pm

lilji
That sounds amazing. Did you get the name of the MILF Eros centre?
Posted: 2018-12-25, 4:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Fantastic report. I think the eros centre he's referring to is one of two in the courtyard. 43-45 Elbestraße. 10 or so floors full of Latino milfs. Colombia, Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Brazil have all been in attendance when I've visited in the past over the years. Some very stunning beauties, some not so nice. Patricia rings a bell also. Just can't put a face to a name at the moment.

I also agree. Frankfurt rld does seem rougher than Amsterdam's rld. Lots of homeless, drunks, druggies and some street prozzies. Frankfurt is the Las Vegas or Los Angeles of Germany I guess. Or the Blackpool or London. But in reality it seems mostly to be fine. There's also a bonus rld called Breite Gasse where I've seen a couple of women be fucked in the cinema and nosh people off.

Best bar I've found is O'Reilleys opposite the Hbf but there's also another bar where hookers ply their trade but can't remember the name.

Posted: 2019-01-06, 10:34 pm

jimmy_nova
Thanks for reading!

splodge wrote:
I think the eros centre he's referring to is one of two in the courtyard. 43-45 Elbestraße. 10 or so floors full of Latino milfs.

Yes, this seems to be correct based on Google Maps.

splodge wrote:
Best bar I've found is O'Reilleys opposite the Hbf but there's also another bar where hookers ply their trade but can't remember the name.

Funny you should mention it; I had most of my drinks while I was there in O'Reilleys. :) Apparently O'Reilley's have a branch in Amsterdam too, although I haven't had chance to check it out yet.
Posted: 2019-01-08, 8:18 am

splodge Power Kat
O'Reilleys is a nice bar. Shows all the sport and nice food and beer too. Your report is very good. Seeing the other t-girl only 5 feet away must of been a shock. You obviously like Latinos, as do I, so you should check out Penthouse number 1 in Breite Gasse. It's one of the best for Latina ladies.

Have been to an Irish bar in Amsterdam but don't think it was O'Reilleys. Looks good though.

Posted: 2019-01-08, 8:34 am

splodge Power Kat
The best I've found for Latino milfs and Latinos in Frankfurts' rlds is the two mentioned. Plus Sex Inn.

Posted: 2019-01-10, 11:00 am

docisin
Great detailed report; I visited just the area you wrote about a few years ago, and I agree with you. 100%. These “Eros Centers” are huge, multi floor and as you said, 90% of the rooms are closed. It’s basically a pain in the ass climbing the many staircases searching for one or two that are open, and I didn’t really find all that much to be excited about. I’m amazed that you even let one of them give you a BBBJ, and you went down on them...
Good on ya, mate, but from what I saw when I was there...not for me...Frankfort in general was a bust...couldn’t wait to leave...
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: