Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prague/Frankfurt or another
Posted: 2018-12-11, 12:26 am

samsung
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I'm looking for opinions on where to go for the best few days possible in terms of RLD, beers etc. Obviously from the topic subject I'm hoping someone who has been to the above can offer an insight. I've been to Amsterdam many times but never to anyone of the above and having read the various other threads with the pros and cons I'm hoping I can form an opinion on where I should go. Any info appreciated, thanks in advance
Re: Prague/Frankfurt or another
Posted: 2018-12-15, 10:54 am

Alice Beeblebrox
I was in Prague for a few days last summer. Ended up visiting Show Park Market a sort of brothel/FKK. Was satisfied with service on all three visits. A little bit of a trip from centre of town but relatively easy to find and get to via tram. Tucked in akongst a market area (duh).
Cost approx €80 for 1hr.
Don't go to the Show Park in town. Bitof a tourist rip off as are many other joints in town...

Make sure to take local currency. They take Euros but you need to pay entrance fee in ocal to get in.
Posted: 2020-05-25, 6:34 pm

louisepearl
Hi everyone,

I am not working in showpark, yet I am a Czech provider and living in Prague, thus let me inform you that Showpark location, the one mentioned in this thread - is not going to be open for very long.
You may google Showpark Prague Court to find out more.
Below I am inserting also a statement from the news, I am not sure I am able to place the link here.

Sincerely,
Louise Pearl

------------

Prague City Hall has long wanted to get rid of the city’s largest brothel as part of the ongoing plans to renovate 125-year-old Prague Market (Pražská tržnice) into a shopping and cultural hub. Before the pandemic, City Hall had already started court proceedings against Eroc to make them leave the space in a brick hall near the market’s entry.

A district court ruling in 2019 was in favor of the city, but was subject to appeal. That ruling said Eroc had to leave in 30 days and pay 248 million CZK in back rent.

Eroc does not have a contract with the city to use the location. Eroc, which began operating the brothel in 1998, only has a contract with the former owner, Delta Center, which was supposed to redevelop the area in the 1990s and 2000s but failed to do so. The entire Pražská tržnice is now owned by the City of Prague.

Eroc representative Zbyněk Matula in negotiations with City Hall in December said there were no major issues with the brothel in over 20 years, and that if the brothel closed, 600 sex workers would move to the streets or brothels in the city center.

The city disagrees, and continues to want the brothel shut. The brothel covers nearly 2,000 square meters, and had 158,000 visitors last year.

Prague Market, formerly the Central Slaughterhouse of the Royal City of Prague (Ústřední jatka královského města Prahy), was built in 1983 and inaugurated in 1895. Since 1993 it has been protected as a cultural monument.
Posted: 2020-05-30, 8:43 am

Alice Beeblebrox
Thanks for the update Louise.

Hope all is well with you, your family and friends during these "unusual" times.
Posted: 2020-06-29, 2:38 pm

fannyrat
HI, as a regular visitor to Prague I can say it is not like Germany if you want to browse many girls in RLD's forget Prague. Showpark market may close I messaged them last year they said it would remain open but we will see. K5 Relax has gone there other places such as Darlings but you will pay too much money for the service provided. There are street hookers but there are also serious drug issues so be careful with that option. You also need to watch the street girls they are very good at pick pocketing you will get robbed if you are not careful. You could try online girls through website Annonce some speak English some not that can be hit and miss.

Prague is a great city but not the best for paid sex, hope this helps.
Posted: 2021-07-20, 7:18 pm

relaxlabrudder
Prague has this really great tool called mapy sex

http://mapy.sex.cz/?map=573

You can click on map of your area and find available working girls. Has anyone use it? I mean with Google translate i can also write in Czech to the girls.
Posted: 2021-07-20, 11:39 pm

splodge Power Kat
I've only been to Germany, Belgium & NL for punting and swing clubs. For me the city i like beat is Bocbum. It has swing clubs, fkks, an rld, all top notch. It has to be Bochum for me. Den Haag has a superb rld. My favourite. Bochum is near to other very good rlds also. And Hannover is a couple of hours away by train. Another top notch rld.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: