Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Sharks - Silvester Party
Posted: 2018-12-31, 8:17 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have visited Sharks a few times after Christmas Day. It's no longer a target rich environment like the summer days. Rebecca and Evelyn are still gone. Helen (living in Berlin) has not shown up....

I was at the Silvester Party at FKK Sharks 2 years ago. The build up on the lineup days before the party was spectacular. I would not expect the same for this year's party. Let's see... At least, the weather has been mild.

Regards,
Fred
Re: FKK Sharks - Silvester Party
Posted: 2019-01-19, 12:47 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, the Silvester Party 2018 at FKK Sharks was OK. I only noticed one new face worthy of investigation - a shapely brunette in her late 20s with deep dark tan.

The food was OK, not as good as 2 years ago. By 9 pm, all the lockers were occupied. They passed out bright ocean blue trash bag for customers to dump their clothes and shoes and belongings into. I would not pay 100 euro entry to put my stuffs in a trash bag.

It's interesting that I rang in the new year with a former FKKW girl - Lavina, a tall blonde from Romania. I have not been with her for at least two years. She is still very good and hot!

Regards,
Fred

P.S. I found a new babe Kim from Romania (first week in Germany) earlier today. She has a gorgeous face along with top notch performance.
Posted: 2019-02-02, 2:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Update on Friday, February 1, 2019

Glad to report that FKK Sharks is now a target rich environment!

Two weeks ago, Rebecca from Romania and Jennifer from Russia returned.

Tonight, Deanna would like me to meet her new GF with long blonde curly hair.

Catalina came up to me, "Ha Ha... I just came back yesterday after 2 months of vacation. I am back at work today...."

But wait, Lavina was there. So did two of her co-workers at FKKW. I reconnected with one of Freddy's angels. Incredible. Her face and body has not changed since I last saw her at FKKW 3 years ago.

Later, when Kim and Lori came up to me, I had to make up an excuse momentarily to make them wait just a bit.

Too much.....

Regards,
Fred

P.S. There was a brand new tall brunette with very gorgeous face. I would like to get to know her soon.
Posted: 2019-03-06, 3:45 am

420 Power Kat
Glad to see you back Freddie, this board is boring without your intrepid travelogue. Any Pepto sightings?

Posted: 2019-03-08, 9:06 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
No, 420.

But I ran into a fellow inspector from Holland last Saturday (March 2) at the parking lot of Sharks around 4:30 pm. I was about to head to the City Center to take a little break when someone called my name. Well, I must abandon my plan and show him around. That was his first visit to Sharks. Let's wait for his report.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. My best trio partners at Sharks are Deanna and Loretta. That's the latest.
Posted: 2019-03-10, 3:20 pm

davide
"Let's wait for his report."

hmm, I don't think that fellow inspector is ever going to write a proper report :) Seriously, I suppose I can say that I was really impressed! I hadn't been to a German club in more that a year, and I had never been outside of NRW. As anyone visiting an actual FKK for the first time, I was clearly overwhelmed by the atmosphere. I found the line up amazing, and I could not believe that once you made acquaintance with a girl, you didn't have to wait for a room for ages. I was also happy with the food and facilities, and - last but not least - with the local Thai masseuse's skills.

As I was coming out of a stressful period, I only had 2 sessions - with the same girl, at that! Mona Lisa from Romania provided excellent service, and it was just what I needed. As I approached my second target for the day (a gorgeous brunette sitting at the bar), the candidate asked me to buy her a small bottle of Champagne for the modest price of 80 euros. I thanked her for her honesty (that was basically like saying 'careful, I am going to rip you off') and told her that I was not interested. A few moments later I saw Mona Lisa again. I thought the first encounter was good, so I decided to repeat with her. She rewarded me with a stellar session!

More in general, I also enjoyed spending a few hours in a club surrounded with so many naked beauties. It definitely helped me put a few things into perspective inside my head.

Apart from the ladies, meeting Fred by pure chance was the highlight for the day. For a first visit to Sharks, I think you can't find a better guide. He knew most of the top-girls, and provided useful insight at all levels. I also really appreciated the fact that he abandoned his plans to take me on a guided tour of the club! I owe you a dinner somewhere around Darmstadt, Fred. That, or a Champagne bottle at the bar at Sharks :D By the way, remember the Red Head we saw later that evening? do you know by any chance if her name is Melisa? if so, she may be a good provider - no wonder she disappeared after 5 minutes.

D.
Posted: 2019-03-19, 12:27 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
"the candidate asked me to buy her a small bottle of Champagne for the modest price of 80 euros
D.

Hello Davide,

What was she thinking? You do not look like a clueless messe visitor. Well, you failed to mention telling her "I need to talk to my friend across the bar" while pointing at me. No wonder she gave me a dirty look minutes later. You used me!!! Ha Ha...

That tall redhead were not there last Saturday, March 16. But Mila from Moldova is young, tall and slender and eager to please.

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-03-19, 9:42 pm

davide
Hi Fred

Right! now that you mention it, I told her I had to discuss something extremely important with you. I almost forgot that :D

thanks for the information regarding Mila. I hope I manage to visit the club again soon.

D.
Posted: 2019-03-30, 5:03 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

If you are into blondes with librarian glasses, the new Ruby from Romania may fit the bill. She has rather short blonde hair and pale skin. Perhaps you can show her some ass master routines to shape up that ass. Ha Ha...

She sometimes dance side by side with a brunette Carla with deep dark tan. Stay away from Carla!

Have fun...

Regards,
Fred

P.S. The original Ruby is a friend of your Mona Lisa. She lost her name to the new Ruby as she had an extended vacation.
Posted: 2019-03-31, 5:52 pm

davide
Hi Fred

"The original Ruby is a friend of your Mona Lisa. She lost her name to the new Ruby as she had an extended vacation."

I think I should give up on remembering the girls' names once and for all, especially when they change them so often! Ironically, I remember all the (stage) names of all my top girls from 2007/2008, but I wouldn't know how to call the vast majority of the ladies I talked to last night.

D.
Posted: 2019-04-02, 6:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

One girl at Sharks simply calls me "my love". It's very convincing. Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-04-08, 1:47 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

The temperature was rising in Frankfurt and Darmstadt over the weekend. The actions at Sharks were intense. Perhaps the participants at the Music Messe concluded their convention in Frankfurt last Friday and came to Sharks for some real actions. By mid-afternoon, they had to open all 3 VIP rooms as there were more and more couples waiting upstairs.

Towards the late evening, I found a new attractive babe and we exchanged eye contacts. She was not in a good mood or whatever. Then I recalled exchanging smiles and a very brief chat with a HOT blonde earlier in the dining area. I decided to track her down.

Luckily, I found Alexandra talking to her brunette friend near the DJ booth by the bar area..... She was so passionate and intense. 90 minutes later, I was beyond satisfied and completely drained.

I hope she will be around when we have the opportunity for another joint investigations at Sharks.

BTW, I did not see your Mona Lisa hanging out with the original Ruby. Mila will be a guest of honor of Queen Beatrice in Den Haag towards the end of the month. Just joking... She will be partying in the Netherlands for Queen's Day.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-04-08, 8:05 pm

davide
Hi Fred

I believe Mona Lisa mentioned that she was going on holiday soon, last time I spoke with her (2 weeks ago). I thought she meant she was going back home for Orthodox Easter (at the end of April), but evidently I got that wrong. Or she left earlier.

Tell you what, an empty FKK club is still better that all the drunk crowds on the 27th ;)

D.
Posted: 2019-04-09, 12:01 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
Hi Fred

Tell you what, an empty FKK club is still better that all the drunk crowds on the 27th ;)

D.

Hi Davide,

An empty FKK club?! I cannot imagine. If there are no girls that weekend, I guess we could take the business into our own hands by the pool or ........

Some FKK girls are going for the drunk crowds on the 27th. They have too much money. Ha Ha....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-04-11, 9:29 pm

davide
Hi Fred

seriously, the club may be slow on that weekend, but not entirely dead. At very least, all the German babes are going to be there. Funny how almost everyone within the punters community is familiar with the dates of Orthodox Easter every year :D

D.
Posted: 2019-05-04, 9:44 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
seriously, the club may be slow on that weekend, but not entirely dead. At very least, all the German babes are going to be there.

D.

Hello Davide,

I am glad that the ultimate German babe at Palace decided to stay home last weekend. Otherwise, I would have missed out Bella at Sharks. What a gorgeous and superb provider! She was giving subtle instructions to Marina. They alternate the B2B actions on me and Freddy and his twin cousins. When their lips met while licking Freddy in synchronous fashion, it's really painful to release the urge to explode .......

Holly used to work at Palace and for some reason we did not meet there. It's good that Deanna, Lori, Loretta, Kim and .... stayed home last weekend. I got the chance to meet this German doll face Holly with silky smooth skin.

See you next time.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-05-05, 8:18 pm

davide
Hi Fred

"It's good that Deanna, Lori, Loretta, Kim and .... stayed home last weekend. I got the chance to meet this German doll face Holly with silky smooth skin."

well, imagine when you see all of your regulars girl and Holly next time. Someone's going to be in trouble :D

D.
Posted: 2019-05-06, 6:10 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:

well, imagine when you see all of your regulars girl and Holly next time. Someone's going to be in trouble :D

D.

Hi Davide,

Well, I will be very happy but Freddy will be sore by the end of the day. Ha Ha...

The part-timer Alexandra and the gorgeous Bella are all I need. Rebecca and Evelyn do not need to return or things will be way too complicated.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-07-08, 8:23 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
fred wrote:
davide wrote:

D.

The part-timer Alexandra and the gorgeous Bella are all I need. Rebecca and Evelyn do not need to return or things will be way too complicated.

HOT Summer Days

Thursday, July 4th

Davide,

Thanks for the reinforcement last weekend. Sharks is out of control....

Plenty of fresh fruits to eat, Wimbledon tennis to watch, fresh BBQ meat to eat, and all these HOT girls want my wallet!

Very happy that Deanna is still on vacation.

Bella wanted to give me a surprise as her former partner in crime Marina has moved to another club. I said no but I opted for another friend of hers. Then the three of us picked a love shack outside with a huge bed. 60 minutes later, I told them I need my oxygen tank. When I returned, I saw Bella and her 3 friends in bed. "Excuse me, wrong room." They all laughed, "come back". Before I could settle in comfortably with four of them, one guy stopped by, "what's happening?!" "BUSY!!" He opted to take the brunette with long hair away. A couple minutes later, Jessica excused herself and the rest of us could resume our threesome take 2.....

Selena was very kind. She knew I had been busy. But she told me, "your love Evelyn is here, she's right there!" Hell, before I could walk close to Evelyn, she's occupied with another customer. Eventually, I ran into her in the garden later when she was free. I saw her in street clothes around 10 pm at reception as she was just returning from Romania a few months ago. Too many that she was heading straight to the dorm. The wait was long but totally worthwhile. Just imagine 174 cm of passion wrapped around you to form a double helix....

Even Rebecca remembered my name now. She smiled at me, "Fred" rather than calling me "My Luv". Her elder sister and her were not too busy last Thursday.

Did you notice that Bella has green eyes and her trio partner in crime has blue eyes? Well, I did for the first time late Thursday evening.

Now, it's your turn to report.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-07-10, 6:05 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Taking notes on the girls your mentioning here will be doing sharks next month.

Just a quick question is sharks just turn up at the door and pay your entrance fee and enjoy....would you need passport to gain entry or joining club before hand.

Thanks
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: