Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: FKK Sharks - Silvester Party
Posted: 2019-07-11, 9:07 pm

davide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Fred

"Thanks for the reinforcement last weekend. Sharks is out of control...."

oh, you're welcome. I am always glad to help :)

"Did you notice that Bella has green eyes and her trio partner in crime has blue eyes? Well, I did for the first time late Thursday evening."

I wish I had your observation skills. I really didn't notice. I did notice her flawless ass when she bent over to kiss you, though. With all your wives coming to greet you, it's always a good thing to sit across from you on the sofas by the fish tank :D

"Just imagine 174 cm of passion wrapped around you to form a double helix."

Speaking of leggy beauties - you should totally meet Micha!!

I am really glad I managed to spend some quality time with her last Saturday. I had already spotted her a few months ago. I was mesmerized by her beauty. However, she was always busy. Last Saturday however she was free most of the time. So I decided to try my luck with her. Given her great body and amazing face, I was expecting average service at best. She delivered a great performance, instead! While she may not be as passionate as Mona Lisa, she 'ticked all the boxes' for me, and I left the room with that stupid smile on my face. I also enjoyed the short conversation we had afterwards, and I hope I get a chance to repeat with her soon.

D.
Posted: 2019-08-15, 10:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
ams2008dam wrote:
Just a quick question is sharks just turn up at the door and pay your entrance fee and enjoy....would you need passport to gain entry or joining club before hand.

Thanks

Hello,

There is no club to join unless you like to pay Davide and I membership fees!

It's very popular these days and it's very much like a fuck factory. The receptionists don't even look at you anymore. I give them my 5 for 6 entry card and they give me the key to the locker.

In contrast, Palace front desk staffs and girls really treated me well last Friday and Sunday. Leanna is tall, athletic and gorgeous. Sharks may have the volume. When Leanna and Elle are around, I don't have to take the train from Frankfurt to Darmstadt.

When will you visit? The girls are coming and going for summer vacation. Turnover is very high at Sharks. I found a new gem in Claudia last weekend. Freddy and his twin cousins love Claudia from Romania very much. Me too...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-16, 6:54 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
Speaking of leggy beauties - you should totally meet Micha!!

D.

Davide!

Apparently, I am on the shit list of that pregnant lady at the front desk. It's no coincidence! She gave me two shit lockers in a row. 172 last Sunday. Not only you have to bend over, that fucking locker is at the corner by the wall. Go take a look at #172 on your next visit.

She had a BIG DOG T-shirt back in July and I was really referring at the animal, "BIG DOG..." I was not commenting on her belly. You think she would ever forgive me?

Who is that Micha babe?! The tall redhead who dresses up like a model when she comes to Sharks?! She has that cold bitch look and she's asking for punishment. Is that the one?

Well, Claudia is good in telling stories. We walked out to one of the semi-private area outside. She casually asked, "you have any fantasy?" Oh no, upsell or what? "Well, how about you being the pilot? .........." Before I was ready, she was all over me. I felt sooo violated.

Hope to see you soon! If you visit Palace and see Leanna, you will look at your Mona Lisa, "have we met? I don't think so...." Ha Ha....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-16, 9:36 pm

davide
Hi Fred

"Who is that Micha babe?! The tall redhead who dresses up like a model when she comes to Sharks?! She has that cold bitch look and she's asking for punishment. Is that the one?"

No, the red head would be Melissa. Micha is that tall, slender girl with long straight dark blond hair I met by the bar shortly after dinner that night (early July). I had to head back to my hotel right after the session, so we didn't have a chance to talk about her immediately afterwards (in the meantime, you had retreated to a room with a couple of lady friends of yours), but you definitely noticed her. ;)

Sorry to hear about the rude behaviour of that receptionist. To be honest, I am not impressed with the receptionists and the staff in general at Sharks

Not sure when I can make it to Frankfurt in the near future, but with Mona Lisa and Hungarian Liz both at Palace, I think next time I am in town I may give the place a try :)

will keep you posted

D.
Posted: 2019-08-21, 6:22 pm

Randy Marsh
Are Lena and Claudia there now?
Posted: 2019-08-23, 7:05 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Randy Marsh wrote:
Are Lena and Claudia there now?

Well, I don't have eyes at the club at this minute. But this thin and petite Claudia was there when I last visited and she said she would stick around through the end of this month. Claudia delivers a happy family solution to me, Freddy and his twin cousins!

I do not know Lena. Magdalena perhaps?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-23, 7:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
Hi Fred

Sorry to hear about the rude behaviour of that receptionist. To be honest, I am not impressed with the receptionists and the staff in general at Sharks

D.

Hello Davide,

I need to meet this Melissa one of these days. I have very nice memories with two Melissa at fuck factory GT - one from Turkey/Poland and the other one from Kyrgyzstan; and Melissa from Giessen no longer at Palace.

Sounds like I must know this tall and slender Micha.

It's tough to be pregnant. Nicol, like other Sharks workers, has to handle high volume of visitors quite frequently. It's like they switch places with Palace as to popularity.

Perhaps I learned from my slip of tongue on Nicol at a pregnant receptionist at Palace two weeks ago. "Hello, you look different now." She laughed, "Yes, I gain a lot of weight!" BIG locker without asking! Yeah!

There are real gems at Palace who does not want to work at the fuck factory FKK Sharks. On Sunday, you see a lot of big muscular mother fuckers who take up the whole couch by himself, chatting to girls without going to the room one single time. These cheap MFs would rush in before 2 pm and pay 50 euros, eat and drink all day and masturbate!

In addition to the prime attractions, I noticed a new tall blonde with long pony tail. She looks very fresh, energetic with great smiles and all..... But the beauty from Berlin gets all my attention! A joint investigation at Palace is in the upcoming visits! Ha Ha....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-23, 9:48 pm

davide
Hi Fred

" I have very nice memories with two Melissa at fuck factory GT - one from Turkey/Poland and the other one from Kyrgyzstan"

at some point back in 2007/2008 I think, Melissa from Kyrgystan rose to remarkable levels of fame on this board. The one time I saw her I didn't know whether I wanted to have a session with her or just ask for an autograph :D

"There are real gems at Palace who does not want to work at the fuck factory FKK Sharks"

I thought it was the other way round! Well I definitely need to visit Palace then, now I am curious....

D.
Posted: 2019-08-23, 10:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
at some point back in 2007/2008 I think, Melissa from Kyrgystan rose to remarkable levels of fame on this board. The one time I saw her I didn't know whether I wanted to have a session with her or just ask for an autograph :D

"There are real gems at Palace who does not want to work at the fuck factory FKK Sharks"

I thought it was the other way round! Well I definitely need to visit Palace then, now I am curious....

D.

Hello Davide,

I met Melissa from Kyrgystan 2 or 3 times during the same visit to GT. I just passed her to a fellow inspector when I was done with her and then he returned the favor. The cycle repeated until closing time of 1 am back then.

That applies both ways. Palace is slow during the summer months and the girls there see very few visitors. Sharks my be good for us in the summer time - sun, pool, outdoor actions in semi-private love shacks, fresh fruits, BBQ and .... But there are days with quite a few men who just talk among each other without going to the room once. Some Sharks girl may spend 12 hours, get 2 fucks. The 100 euros would not cover the entry plus tax plus room.

Palace is still going through renovation. For the longest time, they have a big Jacuzzi tub near the sauna area. Now, they are building that in the original massage area.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-30, 1:59 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Davide,

There is a convention ending in Frankfurt. I will head to Palace to check on your recommendations.

See you later,
Fred
Posted: 2019-08-31, 12:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Davide,

I did not find your babes at Palace. In fact, I was wondering if I could perform at all:
1. heat wave (during the afternoon)
2. all these transatlantic and transpacific travels over the last 4 weeks

Even the first round was a bit of a struggle with a trusted provider. I was wondering if I should leave after dinner.

Around 8 pm, I saw this tall blonde in red lingerie entering the cafeteria with her friend. Forget about leaving early. She is in the must see category.

I waited patiently for her to finish her dinner. As she came out, I said hello..... She suggested we talked at the bar. Let's talk in the room. Aida from Romania, just one month at Palace, is as perfect and all natural like a cyborg. She just giggled and glided her puppies around my chest, stomach and then Freddy. Whoa! In 69, I was in total belief. Her pussy is just as gorgeous as her face. Well, she's still a virgin for the night.

After an hour, I told her I need to re-hydrate and we should meet in an hour. We met again and she delivered one more time. Well, Aida from Spain has moved on. Here comes the young Aida from Romania.

She was there when I visited Palace three weeks ago. But I was too focused on Leanna who is on vacation again.

Sharks may have the number. Palace's Top three cannot be matched (for me anyway).

See you next time at Palace. The renovation of the steam bath and 'pool' will be finished in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-09-02, 12:16 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi

Fred i visit late october.Will be in Darmstadt
last friday and saturday of the month.
Think Sharks is the plan for the friday.
Back to frankfurt main saturday sunday
one them nights for mainhatten.

Cant wait for it....
Posted: 2019-09-02, 7:23 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
ams2008dam wrote:
Hi

Cant wait for it....

Well then, come now. Ha Ha...

Late October offers the best selections. Girls are eager to make enough money to leave as early as late November.

At Sharks, you should like the new look of the bar in the main area plus the water fall. It looks quite elegant. I hope they can add or improve on the rooms before your return. One of the rooms upstairs has a broken bed. They have yet to replace it.

The new bar at Sharks (just finished last week) looks very much like the 'new' bar at Palace. It looks like the work of the same contractor.

Palace is not in your book. May I ask why?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-09-02, 8:15 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
How is the food in sharks? I was a little disappointed
with Manhattan's food.The bistro was covered in flies
and the barbecue had a very small selection.

Broken bed if i lay on it i will finish it off.
During my visits to the clubs im a one or maybe 2 girls
per day so the girls wont be getting to rich of me.

I haven't been to palace yet.I could do in October will
have to look at the journey.

Over my 5 days i was looking at 3 visits to the fkks.
Posted: 2019-09-03, 5:54 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
ams2008dam wrote:
How is the food in sharks? I was a little disappointed
with Manhattan's food.

Broken bed if i lay on it i will finish it off.

I haven't been to palace yet.I could do in October will
have to look at the journey.

Over my 5 days i was looking at 3 visits to the fkks.

To me, FKK Sharks has the best food if you do not go there 3 days in a row. There are plenty of fresh fruits (oranges, water melon, honey melon) and freshly cooked BBQ chicken, steak, ribs and sausage during the summer months. I cannot predict the weather. But my late October, they may not have the outdoor grill anymore but you will have a wide (but identical) selections of entrees like pasta, mixed vegetables, potatoes, rice, chicken, turkey, beef, pork plus the Asian section (crispy ducks / chicken + fried rice + stir fried noodles).

I do not like Mainhattan. I was there on its opening day plus one other visit (only because the rest of the crew wanted to go to Mainhattan. I only had one girl during the second visit. She has moved to Palace with a new name Chris - tall and slender brunette from Romania who offers a non-nonsense service for 50 euros.

For late October, I can safely predict 80 to 120 girls a day at Sharks over the weekend. It sounds great to someone but I find it stressful with way too many girls. You may find a potential target and cannot find her the rest for the day.

The broken bed issue is an isolated incidence at Sharks. A few days ago (Saturday), I followed Alina upstairs and she skipped the first one on the right. Then she suggested the third one, "this one has window". To me, the first or the third room are not different. Alina explained, "that one has a broken bed and makes noise".

As to Palace, they have restored the food quality. The renovation of the Jacuzzi will be completed in 2 weeks. If I could manage my schedules to align with the work schedule with the stars at Palace, I would pick Palace over Sharks. At Palace, they have reduced entry at 50 euros before 5 pm. You can go there for late breakfast, leave and then come back later (even past 5 pm) for the price of 50 euros.

I hope this will help you formulate your game plan for October.

I wish I stayed in Frankfurt for another day and left for Warsaw Monday evening. The charm of the new Aida at Palace totally destroyed my sex life here...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-09-03, 6:09 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
Hi Fred

No, the red head would be Melissa.

D.

Davide,

You confused me! I need to punish you next time. If you are talking about the tall and slender Melissa with A cups at Palace, I have been with her for a few rounds over the years. She has rabbit teeth but she's not a redhead like that redhead bitch who comes to Sharks and dresses like a runway model and looks very very arrogant! I will simply call that bitch "the red cunt with a very nice body who would not fuck for 50".

Melissa at Palace is all natural and she's a brunette. That redhead bitch at Sharks has silicone breasts. Am I right about their breasts? Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-09-03, 7:40 pm

davide
Hi Fred

apologies for the confusion. I am terrible with names :D Next time we meet I'll point them out to you - if they are still around, that is.

I would expect to meet Micha at Sharks, and Lis (?) and Palace.

D.
Posted: 2019-09-04, 11:54 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

No apologies needed. Girls change hair color and adopt a new name to confuse us.

Think Chris from Romania at Palace formerly at Mainhattan. I remembered her old name. She would rather I call her with her new work name. OK, babe. Ha Ha....

I reconnected with your Mona Lisa's friend as well as the rather new girl with the glasses. Let's just call her the naughty Ruby. They were both very lovely last weekend.

Perhaps we can get together this Sunday.

Cheers,
Fred
Posted: 2019-09-06, 6:06 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
fred wrote:

Think Chris from Romania at Palace formerly at Mainhattan. I remembered her old name. She would rather I call her with her new work name. OK, babe. Ha Ha....

Cheers,
Fred

Davina at FKK Mainhattan = Chris at Palace (with more botox on the lips)

She was quite impressed that I remembered her name. She did not understand that I found the lineup at FKK Mainhattan uninspiring out of two visits since its opening day - 3 inspections for me life time:

Opening Day:
1. Alina from Romania from x-FKK World (now Sharks with her pal Sabrina) - this girl is absolutely amazing. She has not aged since I was with her during her first month in the business at FKKW

2. No recollection whatsoever. It was more like one more fuck for the road or I have to trigger the explosion afterwards myself :)

A few years ago:
I was sharing ride with two friends and another guy (x-friend of my friend who I have tried to avoid since then). Back then you still could show your entry at FKKW with a reduced entry to Mainhattan. I would have stayed at World or break loose from the wolfpack if they let me.

3. Davina from Romania with skinny long legs - solid performer. She was good enough for me to recommend to one of my two friends that night or he would go home without one single inspection.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: