Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK in NRW - advice
Posted: 2019-04-24, 5:44 pm

seb884
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everybody! Wanted to enquire about one little thing.

I will be in Antwerp for a week in the beginning of July this summer. I have already lined up some exciting “events” to partake in whilst there and on my journey from Amsterdam.

I have however always wanted to try out the FKK scene in Germany. My question for this forum is therefore, is this a viable option? That is, embarking upon a train ride from Antwerp to visit such an establishment. If so, I would also gladly accept some recommendations as to which clubs are best suited for a relative newbie in this business (my type of girl is either a small/petite (eastern european preferably) or a the busty silicon blonde).

As I have few opportunities to travel alone I am open willing to spend some time on a train (or even rent a car?), within reasonable limits of course. I think the outer limit would be the NRW region.

Kind regards and with hope for some informed suggestions!

Also, a side question. I am about 30 years old. Is my age going to pose any problems in FKK club?
Re: FKK in NRW - advice
Posted: 2019-04-25, 2:38 pm

officematt2002
Hey there, I have had visited a few NRW FKKs in my time and you will not have any access issues nor finding what you seek. I am not sure of your plan however. Are you planning a day trip? If so, I don’t think that is realistic. Plan to spend a night close by especially if you are based in Antwerp. I have rented a car and used public transit on my trips and both are viable but using transit may limit your options unless you are okay with using taxis and that expense. I have visited Golden Time and Living Room most frequently and find them to be good facilities with plenty of good looking gals. I am planning to go back this fall after a two year hiatus.
Posted: 2019-04-26, 12:29 am

jefke
Goldentime, Villa Vanilla (formerly Villa Vertigo) and Planet Happy Garden are easy to reach by car from Antwerp. By public transport, not so much...

You could go to Venlo or a nearby station in Germany but then you still need to take a bus or taxi. And you have to get back in time to catch the last train.

Doubt if you can do a day trip by public transport that is cheap, fast and convenient compared to renting a small car.

Cheapest rental car in Antwerp that I know of is about 40 euro/day. Distances for GT, VV and PHG around 160-ish km (single). Living Room is farther away. Travel times will depend on traffic jams in Antwerp and Eindhoven. There might be closer sauna clubs in the Netherlands but I don't know them.

Cannot recommend a club since it's too long ago since i've visited them. And regarding your age you will still be older than most girls:)
Posted: 2019-04-28, 1:40 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you are going to be in Antwerp on July 4th you should consider going here nearby. You can search for reviews on this site. Use an online translation tool to read at the link below. It's well worth the effort.

http://sexslavinnen.eu

Last edited by neurosynth on 2019-04-28, 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Posted: 2019-04-28, 1:49 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
In mid-May they move to a new club, and this is the URL for it.

http://clubdivine.be/Agenda

Posted: 2019-04-30, 12:34 pm

seb884
Hey guys! Thanks for the responses, they have been quite helpful.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: