Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Woolpack strip pub, Hayes. Report incoming.
Posted: 2019-02-16, 10:49 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Report coming soon for this place. Have never been but have read that there's Brazilians there. Always a delight to see Brazilian ladies. One or two black ladies as well, which is also excellent. Looking forward to it. Big lover of black women and Brazilian women. Love strip pubs. The old pound in the pot type establishment. Plan to spend a few hours here. Too many strip pubs have closed down over the years. Report to follow. Might visit s working girl too but not sure.

Posted: 2019-02-21, 12:34 am

splodge Power Kat
Visited this place a while ago. Love the place. Fantastic set up. Fantastic dancers. Really enjoyed it. Thank you very much. Pound in the pot type place. No pressure for lap dances, sport on the box and fairly priced beer.

Posted: 2019-02-21, 10:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Beautiful women also. In their 20s and 30s and from various nations.

Posted: 2019-02-28, 5:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Working there was a beautiful Brazilian in her 20s. Tall and tanned. Long legs, beautiful ass and body. Also a North European blonde around the 40 mark. Very pretty and a beautiful body. There was three others working too but I got drunk and was focused on those two mainly. There was another beauty too but I got too drunk to remember.

Posted: 2019-03-03, 3:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Will visit again for sure.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: