Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bochum red light district. March 2019.
Posted: 2019-03-08, 9:57 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Report incoming. Let's do this. Let's party.

Posted: 2019-03-08, 10:10 am

splodge Power Kat
The usual in Bochum is the following, roughly:

70% ees. Romanians and Bulgarians.
20% milfs. North and South euros. One or two Latinos.
5% south American black ladies and mixed.
Rest is she males and some north Africans.

Posted: 2019-03-08, 4:39 pm

splodge Power Kat
Visited the rld twice. First time about 35. Second time.exactly 50. On display that is. First visit was about 1330. It was just getting started I think but I may be wrong. Anyone know what time it starts, and what time it shuts? Second visit was at 1500. Asked some ladies where they were from. Got replies such as Hungary, Italy, Romania.

So you enter the rld you enter a street with windows on either side. Let's call it milf alley. There were a couple of black milfs, a stunning Romanian, 2 blondes - possibly German? Another advertises as German but wasn't there. Couple of Latinos and a couple more ee milfs. When you turn left you're in the ee area mainly but also a couple of gilfs, a couple of black ladies, and a couple of ee milfs. One from Romania and one from Hungary. In the inside area there were Romanians, Hungarians, an Italian beauty who was cuddling me and letting me have a grope and also a North African beauty I think.

Outside the area there's a gambling place and a strip show (have never been so can't describe it) and a sex shop with kabines.

I expect it to be very busy tonight as there's a local.football match on. Will add more to this report as I go on.

Posted: 2019-03-08, 9:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Went back at about 1900 ish. Could Ed about 80 working. A new blonde milf too. Nationalities represented this time were Russia, Italy, Romania, Hungary, and Germany. Saw one lady standing there naked. A couple of other seemed to possibly be offering 3somes but not sure. A new black lady was working too but every time I passed she was walking through other way. Nice ass though. No shemales in attendance. There was a large lady for the bbw lovers out there. Also a couple.of oriental gilfs.

Decided on the Italian I got hugs off earlier. It was a case of pump and dump once in the back room but she was nice enough and no rush. Stunning lady and body. €30. Very hot fanny. Enjoyed it. More reports to come.

Posted: 2019-03-09, 12:33 am

splodge Power Kat
El Brasi report coming up. Love that place.

Posted: 2019-03-09, 11:08 am

splodge Power Kat
Arrive about 2045. Headed in to the cinema room. Immediately a plump woman was giving head to her man on all 4s. Someone started playing with her fanny. Nice big arse on her and excellent blow job skills. She stopped soon after Mr fingers was getting stuck in. But it went on for ab0ut 20 minutes. Was nice to see. Went to three glory hole room. A crowd had gathered. The holes weren't in use but other holes were in use.

A beautiful slim German brunette with curves was being fucked. She was on her back being pumped. Also giving head. Then another fuked her from the he side. No condom! Maybe it was her man I'm not sure. Others were playing with her pussy and feeling her up. Had a feel of her ass, legs and foot lol. Another woman came in. Heavy and not as sexy but big beautiful tits and a nice ass. She was wanking men off.

There was some very sexy women in attendance. Very sexy and one I'd seen there before. More of a social for her I think. Some walk around but don't do anything in public view. Next was a stunning, slim German blonde. She had her tits out for the lads at the downstairs bar. She then began playing with her fella. A crowd gathered. The barmaid looked like she'd seen it all before lol. She dropped to her knees and began giving head. Then they went to the couples only room ffs. A crowd gathered at the window with a venetian blind. You can see bits and pieces. I could see her being licked out. But I ventured elsewhere.

Back to the cinema. The brunette from earlier was being gangbanged again in the upstairs bedroom. It's in the cinema at the top of some spiral metal stairs. She was being shagged and spit roasted by 3 men. Later I saw her outside on the way home. She looked like butter wouldn't melt. Lol.

At the same time big tits was being shagged in the cinema. A sexy 50 ish year old came in. But left again. Some just like to tease I think. They went to the couples only room. I could see her straddling her man naked. Nice body ! Fat arse and big tits. Emptied myself in preparation for my next visit.

Posted: 2019-03-09, 3:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's certainly a full time job for some of these milfs. Have seen some of them before on previous visits.

Posted: 2019-03-13, 9:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
I think I've wrote that El Brasi report. My apologies. Visited Bochum twice on my first day. Didn't bother again til my second last day. Funny how things go. Anyway, loads of rain here but decided to check it out. Again I'm getting older so couldn't keep up with fitting all this in to a short period of time. It was between 1330 and 1400. Indoor area as explained before but this time a stunning black lady with unreal curves. Fantastic arse. I'll regret not going in to visit that lady. Outside on milf alley is as explained before with the exception of a few new milfs. One in particular was a blonde stunner. Around the 35 to 40 mark. Possibly a Polish lady. Also a dark skinned lady possibly from a Latino country. In the cul-de-sac area there were a couple of gilfs as usual and plenty ees. Some plump, some skinny. Some curvy. One more thing to add was that there was an oriental gilf working in milf alley.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: