Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Next German adventures.
Posted: 2020-04-14, 4:29 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm waiting to book once lockdown has been
lifted.

I hope for a Sept Oct trip.Part of me is saying it will never get
back the same.
Re: Next German adventures.
Posted: 2020-04-14, 6:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
I say things will return to normal. Just my opinion. A vaccination will be found & pretty soon too I think. Developing it will take a bit longer but itd coming. It seems a lot of rlds seem 5o be fading away slowly anyway, which is a real shame. However, some are still going very strong.

For myself, it'll be a trip to the latest place I love. Bochum. Have made some great personal memories there, and would like to make more. The rld is always well stocked. Plus it's near to other top notch rlds. Would like to check out some new ones also. Bochum has 2 swinger's clubs i like also. And a sex cinema type place. What a city, and what a set up in terms of sex venues. Fantastic location. The rld is well stocked. A shemale too. Good range of ladies. Oberhausen and Duisburg are nearby also. Hannover is about 2 hours away too.

Dortmund has a too notch swinger club I plan to visit also.

Posted: 2020-04-15, 7:25 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm very fortunate still able to work with the lockdown.
No bookies strip pubs to spend my wonga in.
Will save enough for a nice little break.
Was looking at a few options
Maybe direct Eurostar to Amsterdam for a night.
Then onto Germany and travel back via Belgium and have
a night Brussels.
Maybe 5 or 6 nights staying in decent hotels.
Posted: 2020-04-15, 8:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Unfortunately, I also think other viruses will come after this one. It's something that has happened before and will happen again no doubt. Thank God for all the professionals caring for people. Special people.

I'm missing the bookies quite a lot. Also all the sport that usually on.

For myself, it'll be a week in West London. I'll have q night visiting t-girl clubs. And a few day visits to The Woolpack. The Wayout and the Griffin too. And definitely plan to see the Bi fun club again. As well as attending a swinger event there.

A plane trip is easier for me. Fly to Düsseldorf, train to Bochum. The swing clubs are in the suburbs and the transport system is really good. Short train journeys to surrounding cities with more rlds and swinger clubs. Still seeing which ones are best but the two in Bochum I really like. Eslecilaly the one as I've got laid 3 times there. There was another chance too but wasn't my type. At the other one there was a 2 chances too but they were being gangbanged by too many.

Bochum isn't o3n of the biggest cities in Germany but it certainly has a lot going for it in terms of the fun to be had.

Posted: 2020-04-16, 10:01 am

Grassleaf
The lockdown is helping me save a bit of cash too lol.

I think when it is lifted I will treat myself to a few hookers in London and try to find a nice new girl for regular bookings. In fact, I may just lay down a reverse booking on Adultwork which explicitly lays out that aim in the text and see who bites, thanks for the idea gents.

But I have to warn you, from what I've read they're expecting a fall in infections over the summer (when the lockdowns will probably ease) to be followed by a second wave of cases in the autumn as the weather worsens and things cool down. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a series of limitations to travel plus a re-imposition of lockdowns in some areas/countries of Europe.

Personally I am gambling that I'll be able to slip away to Berlin/Amsterdam and maybe Brussels in June/July. We shall see! Either way this virus situation has definitely got me thinking of doing another international trip as soon as possible, and it has only been six months since my last one. That's why I think splodge is right, people are going to want to treat themselves after 2-3 months in isolation and a lot of WGs and mongers both will be keen to meet up.
Posted: 2020-04-17, 6:34 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Good luck with June/July.
I think things should be back open by then.
With regards to travel in the future i wonder
if there will be new laws in place health certificates
that kind of thing.

I will leave it a little while longer.
I might do a little summer break in the UK.
Great Yarmouth somewhere like that.
Spend sometime relaxing by the sea.

Adultwork
I have used successfully a few times.
Never tried a reverse booking be a gamble there.
I would put about £80 for the hour and see.

Gambling
They are saying alot of problem gamblers are
getting in trouble with online gaming due to lockdown.
I dont do any of that now.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: