Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Krefeld Hbf. 1300 - 1330.
Posted: 2019-03-09, 2:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
57 bus from the Hbf will take you there. The stop before Mevissenstraße. Something Feld. The building is near this stop and opposite a retail park. The building itself is yellow and red. Or gold and red. Entrance is the the back and there's parking also. Headed inside. Bit early I know but all I can do unless I visit here again. Counted 4 ladies working and could hear others behind closed doors. There was saying sign saying the opening times and I think I saw it was open at 0500 but not sure. One lady was from Mexico but it wasn't long before she was busy. Another beauty was from Turkey. Wow. Those Turkish women! How sexy are they. Another was working but I didn't ask her much except the price. The price seems to be €30 throughout. Counted about 35 doors. The lower level was sealed off.

Posted: 2019-03-13, 6:22 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This is the place, right?

https://www.eros-center-krefeld.de/home.php

Posted: 2019-03-13, 8:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. It certainly is. I've been doing reviews on another site too but they ain't appreciative like the people are on here. No manners neither. I was there too early I guess. Although it is open at 0500 I think. Haven't had time to get back there. Prefer to visit rlds in the daytime and chill at night.

Posted: 2019-03-13, 8:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Not that I'm looking for thanks. Lol.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: