Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hanover red light district, 1530 - 1930. March 2019.
Posted: 2019-03-11, 9:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hanover is one of my favourite German cities and the rld too. On the first Street I counted 17 ladies. On the next Street about 50. 1 of which was a shemale but not to my liking. Each brothel has its own nichè. Some are ees with ladies from Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland and Romania. 1 is a Thai haus. 1 is milfs, doms and she males. One domain had a sign outside offering face sitting or to fuck arse. 2 houses are Latinos. One in particular restored my faith in lauf hausen. Stunning Latinas. 30 to roughly 45. A couple a little older. A couple in their late 20s perhaps.

I wanted the one lady but she wasn't there whenever I checked back. One looked like a famous american music artist but hotter. Wasn't sure on her, but I was positive when I saw a Colombian. €30 is rhetoric going rate. She did not disappoint. Cbj's are pointless to me. So got myself ready with some ass appreciation. She knew exactly what I wanted. Then on with the John and the pumping commenced. No rush and a super sexy ass and hip combination. Shot through load and was one of my best punts ever.

Posted: 2019-03-11, 10:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Also visited Irrgarten kino a few times. €12 entry. Went in to a kabine to watch a show and get ready for the Latina haus. Began wanking and prepping myself when I heard the kabine lock next door. Then I saw a man's head down at a glory hole. Left the kabine and went back to the Latina haus. Hauser number 11 or 12 I think it's called. It's a gem. Especially if you adore Latinas like I do. Most were between 30 to 45. Some mixed, some Spanish in their looks, some sunkist, some pale, some mixed and 1 black lady. All were high calibre Latina ladies. I definitely recommend this brothel if you're ever in Hanover.

Posted: 2019-03-13, 9:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Pretty sure it's Haus 12 on Scholvinstraße. Stunning women if you like Latinas. The rest of the rld is as described. I just have an addiction to Latinas especially when they look like they do in Haus 12. It's amongst the best I've seen for Latinas and I wish it was somewhere I could visit regularly. Perhaps my next trip will be based in Hanover. That's how much I like that Haus. Ok, so some aren't to my taste. There's only about 10 of them working but that's enough for me I think. 5 of which I really liked.

Posted: 2019-03-13, 9:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. Next time it's a flight to Berlin I think and Base myself in Hanover. That way I can check out some new rlds also. Haus 12 has been a big highlight for me on this trip. I adore Latinas and their service is the business.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: