Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My trip to Bochum, NRW and German rlds. March 2019.
Posted: 2019-03-14, 1:58 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Enjoyed my trip to the different rlds, the swinger style club and Germany as a whole. Wanted to El Brasi again on a Friday night. And also a Saturday night. Saw some memorable things such as a husband or partner waiting outside a room whilst his partner serviced other men. Also a woman bent over giving head getting banged by multiple men. And a pretty lady aged about 30 being banged also and the beginning of a foursome in the sex cinema. Found a lot of it to be tease and then disappear but not always.

Bochum is a good, solid rld with something for everyone. Enjoyed my trips to Duisburg and Oberhausen too. Especially the Hungarian lady in Oberhausen. The Italian in Bochum was memorable too. Both were truly stunning. Missed out on the Spanish milf in Oberhausen but also missed out on others due to age and trying to squeeze too much in to a short amount of time. Hanover was probably my best shag. The Latino in her 30s. I'll never forget that ass and body. Wow.

Kinos never really do it for me but always worth checking out to see if there's any lady in there being gangbanged. Mostly not and not really cup of tea otherwise.

The food is always excellent and of course the beer too. And the people.are friendly and helpful also. Next stop for me will be Hanover, purely for Haus 12. Ten Latinas. 5 of which would make my holiday sexually complete. Instead of trapsing around everywhere trying to find hot spots for my taste. Found them in Frankfurt and NRW but now I move on to try Hanover and some rlds less well known. It's the way it goes I guess. Will visit Hanover next unless I fall in love. Enjoyed this holiday a lot. Will add to the El Brasi post too.

Posted: 2019-03-14, 5:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
And in March it rains a lot.

Posted: 2019-03-15, 4:49 pm

Liam1975
Thanks for the reports on your German trip Splodge. Sounds like you had fun!
Re: My trip to Bochum, NRW and German rlds. March 2019.
Posted: 2019-03-15, 8:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're welcome. Yep. Had a good time. Went to the swingers club twice. Saturday report to follow. Shagged 4 stunners. Nice food and nice beer. That's it for another year. Next time Hanover all being well.

Posted: 2019-04-04, 6:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'm going again. Where I come from it ain't set up like Germany. See you soon Germany! London trans too !

Posted: 2019-05-19, 12:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
I had an Italian in Bochum, in her 20s and stunning. Some real beauties in Bochum. €30. Next up.was a Polish lady in Duisburg. Excellent. A Hungarian lady in Oberhausen in her 30s, stunning. Had a trip to Hanover, found one Haus full of Latinos. Had been here before but forgot about it. About ten stunning Latinas. So I shall definitely be back but will base myself in Bochum as usual. Easier logistically.

Transport is excellent in Germany. As is the food, the people and beer. The rlds are well stocked in numerous cities also. Enjoy.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: