Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First Time FKK Tourist looking for advice
Posted: 2019-05-20, 3:57 pm

20something
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey, forum newbie here.

So, I've recently been through some pretty stressful stuff workwise, but now that's done and I have most of the next 2 weeks off, and having recently discovered that FKK clubs are a thing, I can't think of any better form of stress relief than a trip to pop my FKK cherry and spending a lot of time relaxed and in the company of beautiful naked women.

I'm in the UK near London, so was considering getting an overnight bus/train (I have personal reasons for not wanting to fly) to Germany so I arrive there in the day, and then spending all day at a club before getting another bus/train back so I'm not forking out for a hotel when I could be spending that money on another session or 2 with a girl. But potentially open to finding one and extending my trip to another day or two if I'm enjoying myself.

So, basically, I'd like to hear your recommendations. If you could pick just one FKK club to go to for the day, which one would you suggest? I've heard good things about Sharks, so maybe a trip to Darmstadt is in order, but would love to hear other opinions. Bear in mind the further West, the cheaper and easier it is for me to travel to. Much appreciated, thanks!
Re: First Time FKK Tourist looking for advice
Posted: 2019-05-21, 10:05 am

IQ
Artemis in Berlin is very good with lots of girls, indoor pool, outdoor pool, saunas, decent buffet, plenty of rooms upstairs, outside cabins, nice robes. Berlin is probably farther than you want to travel, but it's worth considering because I think it is one of the top clubs in DE. I've always had a great time.
Posted: 2019-05-22, 4:26 am

officematt2002
I seriously suggest you stay for a couple of nights and relax. Your plan sounds exhausting and also like you don’t have enough money to spend on fun.

Düsseldorf area has some good ones and Samya in Koln is fun.
Posted: 2019-05-26, 3:37 am

20something
officematt2002 wrote:
I seriously suggest you stay for a couple of nights and relax. Your plan sounds exhausting and also like you don’t have enough money to spend on fun.

Düsseldorf area has some good ones and Samya in Koln is fun.

Thanks, having considered it I'm probably going to stay in Düsseldorf for at least a night, makes things a lot easier. Seems to be a lot of clubs in the area, any you'd recommend particularly?
Posted: 2019-05-26, 6:36 am

officematt2002
I’ve had quite a bit of fun at Living Room. You can take the s-line out there without any train changes and once in Kaarst it is a five minute walk from the station. Get off at the IKEA station. Nice place but I have not been since 2015 but I am going back this fall. If you can afford a cab ride get out to golden Time in Bruggen or take the train to Koln to visit Samya.
Posted: 2019-06-09, 11:03 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi

I have done the same as you are planning.

Flixbus from london to victoria overnight.
21.30 arriving 12.30 just down from central station.

The easyiest option for you would be fkk mainhatten.
From the bus carpark its a short walk to tram 11 which
Will take you to club mainhatten in 20 minutes or so.

I found the flix bus very comfortable and a easy
Journey.Week nights best travel time as the coach is a
bit quiet and possible no one sit next to you.

I will use this service again as i have my own reasons to
for not flying also very cheap.

Also with your hotel there are some very.cheap options local to the train station 35 to 40 euro after the coach i had a sleep for a couple
of hours.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: