Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Edinburgh Report
Posted: 2019-05-26, 7:24 pm

beninbritian
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
41 London St, Edinburgh EH3 6LX ( Tel 0131 556 8848 )
Re: Edinburgh Report
Posted: 2019-05-28, 2:06 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This is apparently a sauna/massage place. So we now know it exists. Perhaps the original poster can tell us more.

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.9591688 ... 2!1b1!2i29

Posted: 2019-09-15, 11:00 pm

Grassleaf
That's London Street sauna in Edinburgh which, back in the early 2000s at least, was one of the pricier but higher quality brothels (licensed to operate under a pseudo-legal pretence that it was a sauna with the local council, which tolerates prostitution in Edinburgh, hence why it is a good city in which to monger in the UK) around. It had lots of quite fit (in both senses of the word) foreign talent if I recall, not surprised it still seems to be going strong. New Town, Blair Street and Dundas saunas were the other ones you could usually find good service at, though things may have changed.
Re: Edinburgh Report
Posted: 2019-09-17, 2:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Anyone know of any saunas in England, Scotland, or Wales with milfs and gilfs. Women 45 plus ?

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: