Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Barcelona, Tarragona, Reus - Massage Scene
Posted: 2019-06-05, 12:12 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As of last year, I changed the way I lived my life to be more nomadic. Basically now, I work 5 months in London over the summer (and by work, I mean constant everyday ) and I save the money and travel, volounteer for accomodation and food, etc in the other months.

What that means is that the hobby of paid sex has become less frequent yet more varied. Last winter, I spent some time around Barcelona and Tarragona and can give reports on what I found.

In Barcelona, I went to a few massage places. For a general rule, pretty much all the massage places that don't seem *super legit* will have extras offered. Most of the reviews on sex sites are in Spanish and are kind of hard to find (in my opinion/limited Spanish). I did find that simply using the Google reviews as an indication of the extra services available as somewhat of a good indicator (in terms of quality....not on price).

For the massage places, you really need to know some Spaniah/Mandarin or have your phone ready to translate.

The general rule in Barcelona is that an hour massage in most places around 'Chinatown' will cost around 25 Euro with the option of adding on 25-35 euro for the woman to get naked and give a BBBJ. The service then differs as to whether the woman includes body to body, 69, etc. I had the feeling that full covered sex may be on offer in some places but you'd beat have Google translate on hand to negotiate this.

The best place I found in Barcelona (there may be better) was Masajes Angel Oriental on Carrer Del Consell De Cent from the same woman. You shower first. The massage is done on a floor bed, and was a proper massage. Throughout, she would keep doing a few sensual suggestions so you know what is going on. Then, around half way in, she asks if you want her naked and a BJ. You agree and pay everything at the end. She'll get naked and will position herself in any way you want. She said she likes being submissive, so she allows a lot like spanking, fingering (inc. in ass), 69, face fucking, etc. The last time I went there I digged to see what her fantasy was and she said she enjoys being dominated and humiliated and made to feel like a slave by European guys (I let her run wild and the stuff she was coming out with was quite racist -towards herself- so if that is the kind of thing you like and for it to be done with proper consent then go for it...It was something completely new to me and have only found out about the 'raceplay' fetish after this - I got off on the fact that she was loving it but I very much doubt it's something I'd ask for). The BBBJ finishes strictly in her mouth, where she holds the cum for a while and plays with it with her tongue then spits it out in the sink. I found that the more I visited her, the more she became comfortable and open. 100% one of the wildest experiences I've had. Again, I'm not sure, but I think with this woman at least, the more she feels comfortable with you - the more you can negotiate for other extras. The annoying bit - I had her WeChat but had to change phone and lost my sign in so don't have contact with her until I'm back out. If you want her name then PM me.

Also in Barcelona, I went to the nude beach a lot. It is pretty mixed in the off-season of men and women. I also noticed, in the more secluded part of the beach (you'll know where I mean if you go there), there were two Asian women doing massages.
When they turned the guys around, they covered his privates up and one would block the view whilst the other one was doing something.....they finished by taking used tissues to the bin....so if you are an exhibitionist then perhaps this is for you but if the police catch you, you will be proper fucked!

Tarragona -

When you search for 'massage' or 'masaje' here you get a lot of legit places for tourists. The one I went to was called 'Manos de Oro, Centro Oriental de Masajes' and it was definitely a massage place with happy endings and looks like it from the outside. The road outside isn't a main road, but seems to be busy constant, so you need to be okay with being seen going in. Also, I had to ring the doorbell so that was another minute of standing outside.

The receptionist speaks English but the women giving the massage don't. The women working there seem to be a mix of Thai and Chinese. This was actually more expensive than Barcelona at 25 euro for massage but 50 Euro more for BBBJ and 69. The girls here however were all very good looking. The one I got had fairly large fake boobs too. The service wasn't rushed, massage was decent and had showering facilities. Again, the massage was done on a bed rather than a table. You pay everything at the end to the girl doing the massage. And the BBBJ is finished in her mouth.

This one was good if you are in the area, but more expensive than Barce so I wouldn't make the trip for it.

REUS -

I visited one massage shop in Reus which couples as a hairdressers. It looks grimey and the massage room equipment is more like what you would expect in the UK, hard table to lay on. The women here are also not too hot and English is very limited all round.

The plus side is, it's a really really good proper massage you get. It costs 20Euro for one hour massage and only 10 Euros for a happy ending. She also let's you touch her and even ended up getting nude...for 10 euro. Again, you won't find stunners here, very normal/average looking women. The place is friendly but you have to walk past people getting their haircut wwho completely know what you are doing (Reus is a city but feels more like a town in that everyone knows everything).

If you are holidaying in Salou, take a trip to Reus and enjoy the city and for a very cheap price, you can get a massage with HJ and some touchy feely. Also to add, she was very decent at getting you excited when you are getting the massage with really sensual movements around that area.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: