Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 52 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: London advice, 2 week holiday in the summer.
Posted: 2019-07-29, 5:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The women were all very busy. Near enough all of the time. Plenty local ladies i would think, and also a beautiful South American. Some of the t-girls I've seen before at various t-girl clubs.

There's various different rooms. One is a dungeon type room, the others seem to be rooms with beds. Some have settees. Everything is viewable. Action going on eveywhere. No private rooms here. Saw ladies doing all sorts. Most of the men walk around in towels, or naked. There's hard ons eveywhere, so be prepared. There's also some man on man stuff going on.

You also have couples being exhibitionists, or just chilling. The place is relaxed and a fantastic experience. I kept myself to myself and just enjoyed the views. There's no pressure to get involved but if you want to, you can. I decided not to. Personal choice.

Glad I visited the place and enjoyed the experience. The hosts are welcoming and friendly. The people are there for a good time and everyone is there for their own reasons so most are polite.

Posted: 2019-07-30, 6:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's basically a mass orgy.

Posted: 2019-07-30, 7:54 pm

splodge Power Kat
There's couples there, bbws in couples, older gilfs and milfs, women from all over try world. Aomw local ladies. Imho, it's definitely an experience worth checking out. Whether you get involved or not, that's your business. But I do think everybody show in to this sort of thing, or at least interested. Should definitely check it out. Loads of women there.

Posted: 2019-07-31, 10:59 am

IQ
Splodge, I'm curious about the swingers club in the warehouse at Sunbury-on-Thames. Was money being exchanged at all or was this strictly swinging couples? What a wild scene! Thanks for the report. -IQ
Re: London advice, 2 week holiday in the summer.
Posted: 2019-07-31, 12:34 pm

splodge Power Kat
IQ, no. It's a swinger's club. And it was an experience for sure. It's the best swinging club experience I've ever had. Trying to get another visit accepted but no joy so far.

Posted: 2019-07-31, 12:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
When I go to Germany again I plan to visit P3 in Bochum on a Satuday night. Supposed to be the real deal also. Today's report will be for lovejoys. It's for t-girls for anyone who's interested. Don't know how long I'll stay. Probably until after the rush hour has finished. Just wanna check it out really. No intention of getting involved.

Posted: 2019-07-31, 4:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
The swinger's club, and the bi club. Definitely memorable. Experiences I'll never forget for sure. Let's see what lj's is like.

Posted: 2019-07-31, 9:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lj's, 1600 til 1930. About 40-50 t-girls I would think. The stunner from the bi club was there too. But with see her in action. Had a couple of offers but didn't go for it. Lots of action going on in all the rooms. Counted about 10 to 15 very sexy ones but resisted.

Posted: 2019-08-02, 8:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lots of action in Lj's. Some nice looking trans being fucked. Blow jobs, etc. I didn't get involved. Had a few chances but gave it a miss. Bbbjs and trans bodies on all 4s that looked fantastic.

Went to The Woolpack yesterday. Really good. Spent about 4 and a half hours there. The 7pm shift were super sexy. Some nice figures on show. Ladies from all over the world. All were stunning.

Trying to get in to the swinger's club for tomorrow. Have a feeling I should of went to the joint t-girl and couples event tonight. Supposed to be very, very good.

Posted: 2019-08-04, 12:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Not much else to report. 2 weeks nearly completed. Would definitely visit that swinger's place again. Next time it'll be a Satuday night. Also the strip pub and the bi club. The bi club is an orgy in every room, and the women are very busy. Also the sexy t-girl who was there. Loved the swinger's club too.

Posted: 2019-08-07, 7:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Could of went again and again, and maybe I should of but at the time I was doing some other stuff. Next time, I'll do my best to make more time. If you like being a voyeur, both places are recommended. And like stated before. In the bi club it's an orgy. The reports explain themselves I guess. Love both places but I'm more of a voyeur, although I had some chances and opportunities. What you lot do is up to you. Each to their own.

Posted: 2019-08-20, 1:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Definitely visiting both again. That's for sure.

[ 52 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: