Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Where to go in Europe these days (FKK-like?)
Posted: 2019-11-05, 2:14 am

Exnocomment
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It looks like I might find myself with a few free days to go wherever I choose in Europe and I was thinking of filling the whole time with some FKKs. I haven’t been back to Frankfurt in some time so that’s an easy one but was wondering which we’re the biggest and best these days?

Also considering Vienna or even someplace further east like Romania or Croatia?
Re: Where to go in Europe these days (FKK-like?)
Posted: 2019-11-05, 8:17 am

IQ
I'm a fan of Berlin. I think it has more culture than Frankfurt. There is a lot to do and see. In addition this month is the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall. There may be some good parties going on. Berlin also has a lot of pensions for cheap lodging, especially in the off season.

Artemis is one of the larger FKKs and I've always enjoyed myself there, even for the spa services.

In addition it's a cheap €20 bus ride to Prague, in case you have time for a side trip.
Posted: 2019-11-05, 10:29 am

Alice Beeblebrox
IQ wrote:

In addition it's a cheap €20 bus ride to Prague, in case you have time for a side trip.

+1

I rather enjoyed a 3 day trip through Prague last year....
Posted: 2019-11-06, 2:55 pm

officematt2002
I have seen a few comments of late in regards to Poland and how good it is there. I was there back in 2015 (?) and met quite a few lovely girls who were passionate and spirited in Warsaw and Krakow, and I did like the food quite a bit as well (dreams of perogies still in my mind). I may consider it for my semi-annual Eurotrip with side trips to Gdansk and Wroclaw this time from Warsaw. Any thoughts?

As for the original post, Croatia is nice, very nice, but I never got the sense there was much to offer there for p4p as it is heavily RC. In Germany, I love Berlin and would go back, especially to Artemis which was my first FKK and oh those girls...I like Dusseldorf area FKKs, but also have had fun at Oase and Samya too. It might be worth another trip down FKK lane this spring as well. Who knows?

However, I would like to have more feedback on Poland, if anyone can point me to any trip reports, etc.
Posted: 2019-11-07, 1:13 am

fastone
I can highly recommend Goldentime FKK in Vienna. Very nice with lots of young and pretty ladies. It's not far outside the city center, you can get there easy by tram and a short walk. The taxi ride isn't expensive since it's so close. Then you of course have a great city to visit.
Posted: 2019-11-09, 12:49 am

Exnocomment
My long post reply died!

Here’s the short version:
1) Went back to Frankfurt! I’m lazy and it’s a safe bet!
2) Went to Sharks and there were an absolute to of ladies
3) Met my new “FKK wife” Betty (from Romania but says she’s from Moldova)
4) Ton of Asian guys now, ladies see an Asian face and think goldmine!
5) Food is decent - nice selection (Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Meatballs)
Posted: 2019-11-11, 7:58 pm

Exnocomment
As a follow up - I went back to Sharks again.

A few ladies looked interesting to me but I would say:
Tall brunette, Romanian/Moldavian, Vanessa: she’s pretty horrible, major upsell, comes on aggressively
Posted: 2019-11-16, 8:45 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Tall brunette, Romanian/Moldavian, Vanessa: she’s pretty horrible, major upsell, comes on aggressively

Does she sit on the sofa as you walk down the stairs from the Jacuzzi and cave rooms?

Have you been to Portugal?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-11-17, 4:24 am

Exnocomment
fred wrote:
Exnocomment wrote:

Does she sit on the sofa as you walk down the stairs from the Jacuzzi and cave rooms?

Have you been to Portugal?

Regards,
Fred

She moves around so hard to say. She’s known by other girls and apparently others have complained about her but to no avail as she’s apparently tight with management?

I have not been to Portugal. I hobbied when I was in Barcelona but it wasn’t particularly amazing.
Posted: 2019-11-19, 1:25 pm

eribanus
Any Thoughts on Goldentime Brüggen?
Posted: 2020-01-04, 11:37 am

relaxlabrudder
Exnocomment wrote:
My long post reply died!

1) Went back to Frankfurt! I’m lazy and it’s a safe bet!
2) Went to Sharks and there were an absolute to of ladies
3) Met my new “FKK wife” Betty (from Romania but says she’s from Moldova)
5) Food is decent - nice selection (Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Meatballs)

OMG, any advice for asian guys who wants fair price and service?
Posted: 2020-01-05, 2:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
relaxlabrudder wrote:
Exnocomment wrote:
My long post reply died!

Don't take Exno's comment out of context.

Yes, from time to time, you may see a bus of Asians being led into the club by a guide. They hardly speak English and they have time for one round only before they get back on the bus. In that case, the girls love to offer then extras in the room.

Some girls told me some Japanese guys may have done a lot of research. They would ask a lot of questions about services in the room. When the girls ask how much they would like to pay, "50" is the answer.

I have seen a group of Thais or other Asians hanging out by themselves. Yet, no girls approach them all night.

On Wednesday and Sunday when Sharks offer reduced entry fee for 50 euros, groups of Turkish may come in just to eat, look at the girls and masturbate.... That's why the girls would prefer going after Asian guys than these locals.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2020-01-10, 6:29 pm

Exnocomment
fred wrote:
relaxlabrudder wrote:
Exnocomment wrote:
My long post reply died!

Don't take Exno's comment out of context.

Yes, from time to time, you may see a bus of Asians being led into the club by a guide. They hardly speak English and they have time for one round only before they get back on the bus. In that case, the girls love to offer then extras in the room.

Some girls told me some Japanese guys may have done a lot of research. They would ask a lot of questions about services in the room. When the girls ask how much they would like to pay, "50" is the answer.

I have seen a group of Thais or other Asians hanging out by themselves. Yet, no girls approach them all night.

On Wednesday and Sunday when Sharks offer reduced entry fee for 50 euros, groups of Turkish may come in just to eat, look at the girls and masturbate.... That's why the girls would prefer going after Asian guys than these locals.

Regards,
Fred

Fred’s correct - but there’s always rules of thumb. Don’t go to a room immediately, chat a bit first, and when you do go to the room anal and CIM are extras. There’s legitimately girls that try to run up the clock and communication will prevent it.

The guys that will get taken are those that don’t speak German or English.

Betty at Sharks is great - treat her well and I highly recommend her.

And to be clear, at a reputable FKK your worst experience will be meh and with all the extras still be €200 to put it in the bum and CIM to a hot lady. So this is really an at the margin kind of discussion.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: